Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:05:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Master-P's FREE Escrow Service | IPO/ICO/Sig Campaign 1% | Acc Trades 0.005 fee  (Read 24666 times)
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 02:56:05 AM

Master-P is delaying a Payment of 1 BTC. I have PMs validating his identity, and a signed PGP message with his current PGP key.

I am accusing him of trying to double-spend, until I am proven wrong.

He is making up excuses on "wallet needing to sync", and delaying the transaction from 30 minutes, to 1 hour, to 2 hours, 10 hours with no PM replies, and making up new excuses.

I am making this post to warn anyone trying to escrow with this user, please refrain from doing so.

He is currently labelled as a scammer, until proven innocent.

You sure you sent to the right user and not a name spoofer? I know Master-P and he would not scam anyone...
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
campycoin

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Daily Bitcoins for your Paypal/Skrill

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 02:57:39 AM

i'm here to back zee, master-p actually ignored zee's pm until i sent him a pm asking if he would like more deals done, i think he realized that me and zee is talking, then he replied zee. idk, i have no issues with him before, i know his name from paxful trade. if anyone wonder, i am btcasia from localbitcoins and paxful trade, i dont think my trust is any lesser then master-p. so if i hope this thing can be cleared up soon
KingZee

Activity: 910
Merit: 452

Check your coin privilege

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 02:58:12 AM

Master-P is delaying a Payment of 1 BTC. I have PMs validating his identity, and a signed PGP message with his current PGP key.

He is making up excuses on "wallet needing to sync", and delaying the transaction from 30 minutes, to 1 hour, to 2 hours, 10 hours with no PM replies, and making up new excuses.

I am making this post to warn anyone trying to escrow with this user, please refrain from doing so.

You sure you sent to the right user and not a name spoofer? I know Master-P and he would not scam anyone...

If a double-spend occurs. I will go public with PGP signed message, PMs, and everything. If not, then I assume full responsability of my accusation.

Beep boop beep boop
campycoin

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 03:03:04 AM

im back

If a double-spend occurs. I will go public with PGP signed message, PMs, and everything. If not, then I assume full responsability of my accusation.

i'll have to say im backing this message up, unless i get fooled in the entire PM conversation.
campycoin

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 03:07:43 AM

https://paxful.com/user/MasterYang < this by the way, i have 80% concrete evidence it is master-p , and i of course, have my grounds on making that claim. but forgive me if i am wrong, if it causes any damages to anyone i will take responsiblity.
Operatr

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 03:34:33 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2015, 03:47:40 AM by Operatr

When did this transaction take place?

It looks like on the 17th @master-p 's account pw was changed.

https://bitcointalk.org/seclog.php

December 17, 2015, 01:55:10 PM - master-P - password changed

You don't think his account could have been hacked do you?

KingZee

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 03:48:50 AM

When did this transaction take place?

It looks like on the 17th @master-p 's account pw was changed.

https://bitcointalk.org/seclog.php

December 17, 2015, 01:55:10 PM - master-P - password changed

You don't think his account could have been hacked do you?

He signed a PGP message with his verified PGP key on http://keybase.io/masterp

I will disclose the message if the escrowed funds leave the wallet or are double-spent, or he delays this for over a day.

Beep boop beep boop
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 03:52:32 AM

Marked him red until this is addressed. I know Master-P and I am sure I will remove this ASAP, but just in case he was compromised want to let others know.
Samdo

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 03:53:15 AM

yes he has scammed, our campaign too for 0.8

Samdo

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 03:54:40 AM

He is keep on saying to me 15 minutes and then again same and so on, please master-P dont scam man, you can earn enough with commissions

Operatr

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 03:57:41 AM

Marked him red until this is addressed. I know Master-P and I am sure I will remove this ASAP, but just in case he was compromised want to let others know.

Exactly, only reason I posted it as well. Not claiming anything one way or the other it would just seem very weird for a user like master-p to risk his entire reputation over 1 BTC. Just doesn't add up.

Samdo

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 03:59:19 AM

Exactly, only reason I posted it as well. Not claiming anything one way or the other it would just seem very weird for a user like master-p to risk his entire reputation over 1 BTC. Just doesn't add up.

man he has more than 20 btc as escrow under him !!!!

Redrose

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 03:59:30 AM

Well he was online around 15 minutes ago, if the account wasn't compromised I'm sure he'll go through with the deal.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 04:00:23 AM

I sent him a message 20+ minutes back and no reply. I hope his account was not comprimised...
Samdo

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 04:02:07 AM

He is replying to me but everytime says that he needs 20 mins and yesterday he said he is in aeroplane and cannot reply, seems like chilidish , anyways lets see

I think this will be biggest scam of this year Sad

I hope someone know master-p personal details and can get money out !

Operatr

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 04:03:14 AM

I sent him a message 20+ minutes back and no reply. I hope his account was not comprimised...

Yeah me either. Now I'm not sure how keybase works, but IF master-p had the same pw for both his bitcointalk and keybase account? Could the hacker change the key?

Redrose

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 04:04:46 AM

Has anyone emailed him? masterp.bitcointalk@gmail.com

He's still got 5+ BTC here: https://blockchain.info/address/14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5

If he does scam it's a big surprise to me.
Operatr

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 04:05:41 AM

He is replying to me but everytime says that he needs 20 mins and yesterday he said he is in aeroplane and cannot reply, seems like chilidish , anyways lets see

My money is on ... his account(s) have been compromised somehow. There's just no way he would risk his reputation like this for a couple bitcoins. I just can't see it! I see him recommended everywhere throughout this entire forum for escrow. But weirder stuff has happened I guess.

KingZee

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 04:06:40 AM

Yeah me either. Now I'm not sure how keybase works, but IF master-p had the same pw for both his bitcointalk and keybase account? Could the hacker change the key?

If the hacker has access to his keybase.io then he would sign messages and confirm master-P's identity. But I still don't see why someone would manage to pull that off. Why is no one assuming that this might actually be him?

Yesterday? Why didn't you leave feedback asap? 10 hours is too much for escrow, unless previously agreed on by you. Please, warn other users next time as soon as something shady appears.

Beep boop beep boop
Operatr

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 04:07:12 AM

Can you screenshot the PM's he is sending to you? and post them here?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: