Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:59:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I buy bitcoins at 9 dolars each!  (Read 1536 times)
pbitmallx

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:26:16 AM

I live in Argentina and it is really hard to buy BTC. The only way seems to be PayPal or bank transfer.

Is there anyone willing to sell me a few bitcoins through PayPal? Thanks!

Edit: Since I'm new, I want to buy one BTC as a proof of concept. My offer is US$10 for it.

Who turned this post out and completely stimulated me, 10 dollars, what price is now, my God, how many times the income, and we quickly buy BTC.

Now it's very easy to buy Bitcoin, but now price is very high, we already can't afford.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tobi_1987

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:31:13 AM

Just to warn anyone wanting to trade with PayPal, PayPal is reversible and most PayPal threads end up with the seller getting ripped off. See the marketplace posts for notable examples.
This thread sets most red flags off.
What do I do then?
It is just 1 BTC. Can't anybody trust me?
when do you buy?
Talk merit

Activity: 244
Merit: 17

Register for Fit to Talk through me

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 11:33:05 AM

The good ole days...

Please don't bump these very old threads with such low value posts. All new members are aware that Bitcoin started with "free" coins from mining, and the sale of coins for a few cents or dollars.

The Talk Merit projects
 - Jet Cash has set up a number of projects for Bitcoin Talk members Click here to see the list.
cry4crypto

Activity: 140
Merit: 35

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:57:15 AM

Please don't bump these very old threads with such low value posts. All new members are aware that Bitcoin started with "free" coins from mining, and the sale of coins for a few cents or dollars.
I already reported this moron a few times today. This isn't the only thread he did that in + if you check his post history, he's flooding the forum with mediocre shitposts to increase his activity.
exknoxeric

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

The Revolution Will Be Decentralized

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:18:27 PM

I already reported this moron a few times today. This isn't the only thread he did that in + if you check his post history, he's flooding the forum with mediocre shitposts to increase his activity.

I checked your posts and you're rude in every post. How are you contributing? How is your post not a shitpost? C'mon man. If you don't like something then move on. This sort of stress is bad for you.
exknoxeric

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:20:30 PM

The good ole days...

Sorry, will do. I just found it interesting. I thought in this recession people might see old topics and think, 'Look how far we've come.'. Maybe it might motivate some.
cry4crypto

Activity: 140
Merit: 35

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:31:18 PM

I checked your posts and you're rude in every post. How are you contributing? How is your post not a shitpost? C'mon man. If you don't like something then move on. This sort of stress is bad for you.
I am rude in some of my posts. If you really checked my history, then you'd find the answer to your 1st question. Another way that I contribute is reporting people like you, who clutter this very forum with unnecessary, low quality posts, just like yours. Most often I report & then move on, occasionally I'm going to leave a message just like the one you called a shitpost. Compare your posting history with mine and think who actually brings more value here (refrain from posting your thoughts, you are more than welcome to keep it to yourself rather than keeping this now useless thread active.

1 bitcoin for $10? What is happening? Is this possible?

Nothing's happening, someone just decided to dig out an old thread and revive it to score some activity points, you can move on.
exknoxeric

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:25:03 PM

I am rude in some of my posts. If you really checked my history, then you'd find the answer to your 1st question. Another way that I contribute is reporting people like you, who clutter this very forum with unnecessary, low quality posts, just like yours. Most often I report & then move on, occasionally I'm going to leave a message just like the one you called a shitpost. Compare your posting history with mine and think who actually brings more value here (refrain from posting your thoughts, you are more than welcome to keep it to yourself rather than keeping this now useless thread active.

Yes, I'm guessing after you post the quality of everything miraculously goes up and all problems are solved. I think your plan is definitely working. I know attacking people's ideas is always the most effective way of convincing people.
aidinx

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:05:05 PM

I want to know if the Argentine guy (thread starter) actually bought $10 worth bitcoin or not. If he bought, did he hold? And if he held, did he see btc where it is now today?  Wink
safetrade

Activity: 87
Merit: 4

Safe.Trade is supporting the ( $ANON ) fork

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 06:28:09 PM

shoulda risked it lol.   

SafeCoin.Org   >>>  http://www.safecoin.org  >>>  Safe.Trade >>> Http://Safe.Trade
baguetter

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:43:00 PM

Ok this topic is better than an episode of breaking bad  Grin Grin Grin I hope it works out for both of you guys.
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:24:33 PM

I want to know if the Argentine guy (thread starter) actually bought $10 worth bitcoin or not. If he bought, did he hold? And if he held, did he see btc where it is now today?  Wink

I hope he did manage to get those cheap coins and still holding! Too bad his last activity here was on April 25, 2013, so we probably will never know.

Damn, I'm so curious... is he a millionaire or not?!
maucial

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:35:35 PM

I hope I had the foresight to buy bitcoin back in 2012 like this guy... but unfortunately I didn't.
dexone
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:14:02 PM

A sad look-back into the history
rokas

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 12:50:35 PM

I wouldn't mind buying bitcoins for $ 9 apiece right now. But I think that in a few years there will be writing on the forum - there were times when bitcoin could be bought for only $ 8000 USD  Smiley
0RajA0

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:34:59 PM

I live in Argentina and it is really hard to buy BTC. The only way seems to be PayPal or bank transfer.

Is there anyone willing to sell me a few bitcoins through PayPal? Thanks!

Edit: Since I'm new, I want to buy one BTC as a proof of concept. My offer is US$10 for it.

Oh My God....9$ per BTC?Huh First i hadn't notice the year and date. i thought it was a troll. But at once i shocked to see the year. If that guy invested atleast 1000$ he would be a millionaire now...
mohieddine

Activity: 168
Merit: 9

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:16:09 PM

Hahaha
  The first time I thought he was crazy talking
But I found someone who sold him the quantity
I was surprised  Huh
I went to check the diversion at blockchain
  But I found history since 2012  Tongue
Hahaha  Grin