Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:07:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW] A Bit Ponzi - aBitPonzi.com - 120% return. 10BTC AND COUNTING PAID OUT  (Read 8266 times)
Bralex

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 02:50:24 AM

Oh, but that sounds like work! Undecided you better just trust me on this one

Trust? I don't trust ANYTHING related to bitcoin without proof.

Words of the wise ^^ Monkeygang and a few other socks really recommend this ponzi aha so you have just joined BTCT and the first and only thing you go to is the biggest scam on the forum why?

Also people please be careful and not lose any BTC on these stupid games the only winner overall is the creator and is only a matter of time before he runs to the mountains and creates another ponzisite,

Dude get a honest job and stop stealing.

What I don't get is how people are still falling for this?
Ponzi schemes never stopped existing, it's still a viable business model.
Is this because people who invest early get more money, so everyone thinks they're smarter than everyone.

I have a feeling the first to deposit are the creators themselves and then obviously pay themselves to start the ball rolling and if you notice every single ponzi thread is over run by their little sock accounts always newbi to jr?

The only ones then to lose out are gamblers which imo is horrible i have a friend who is a hardcore gambler and if he knew about bitcoin and found his way here he would give these fu*&ers his money.

I will be honest i made to deposits on one in my earlier days needless to say i lost that dust lol

Have you checked the blockchain on these?

Payments in to the payments out i should have done that before i deposited aha live and learn

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
Petpowder

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 11:26:32 AM

4 minutes!
monkeygang

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 12:53:44 PM

Words of the wise ^^ Monkeygang and a few other socks really recommend this ponzi aha so you have just joined BTCT and the first and only thing you go to is the biggest scam on the forum why?

Also people please be careful and not lose any BTC on these stupid games the only winner overall is the creator and is only a matter of time before he runs to the mountains and creates another ponzisite,

Is this because people who invest early get more money, so everyone thinks they're smarter than everyone.

I have a feeling the first to deposit are the creators themselves and then obviously pay themselves to start the ball rolling and if you notice every single ponzi thread is over run by their little sock accounts always newbi to jr?

The only ones then to lose out are gamblers which imo is horrible i have a friend who is a hardcore gambler and if he knew about bitcoin and found his way here he would give these fu*&ers his money.

I will be honest i made to deposits on one in my earlier days needless to say i lost that dust lol

Payments in to the payments out i should have done that before i deposited aha live and learn

Dude Im an outside party... got nothing to do with these ppl (which by the way I have the funny feeling are all chinamen)..

I do some trading on the bittrex and btc-e.. total newbie at everything, but from what Ive seen so far,
if you do it fairly right you could come off with a quick return.

It f**kn says ponzi on the title... And they actually pay out..
What more could you ask for. I aint no sock though that hurt Embarrassed

monkeygang.. you cant join. your already a member
Petpowder

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 11:24:00 AM

Nice new round in 7 minutes
jeffhuys

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 01:43:44 PM

Stop bumping this goddamn thread, sock.

PrinceKun

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 02:06:11 PM

New round at 01:30 GMT +2. Get ready for an income Smiley
niktitan132
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 02:08:34 PM

Yeah,get ready to lose BTC on this ponzi scam site.
Petpowder

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 02:12:29 PM

I will personally PM you about start of every new round, kek.
Bralex

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 02:13:33 PM

Dude Im an outside party... got nothing to do with these ppl (which by the way I have the funny feeling are all chinamen)..

I do some trading on the bittrex and btc-e.. total newbie at everything, but from what Ive seen so far,
if you do it fairly right you could come off with a quick return.

It f**kn says ponzi on the title... And they actually pay out..
What more could you ask for. I aint no sock though that hurt Embarrassed

Blame the china men why not  Shocked

You have not just joined a forum and started getting excited for ponzi this i am sure, you never come of with a quick return!

CHECK THE BLOCKCHAIN money is paid in and money out goes to the same 3 separate address's only one winner, ( The chinaman lol)

At what point did i say ponzi was not on the title? again no they do not pay out only to themselves.

What more could i ask for is the end to this crap.  

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
brizio71

Activity: 456

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 02:16:24 PM

That's not true I play to abitponzi since 10 days and I have won BTC for 80% of the time !

...then the OP is always present on twitter for any kind of problem !

▄▄███████▄▄       ▐█     █▌         ██          ▐██████▄▄       ▐██████▄          ██         ▐█▄        █▌    ███████▌
 ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄     ▐█     █▌        █▌▐█         ▐█   ▀▀██▄     ▐█   ▀█▌        █▌▐█        ▐███▄      █▌       █▌   
▐██▌        ▐██▌    ▐█     █▌       ██  ██        ▐█      ▐█▌    ▐█   ▄█▌       ██  ██       ▐█ ▀██▄    █▌       █▌   
███          ███    ▐█     █▌      ██   ██       ▐█       ██    ▐██████▀       ██   ██      ▐█   ▀██▄   █▌       █▌   
▐██▌   ██▄   ▐██▌    ▐█     █▌     ██████████      ▐█      ▐█▌    ▐█▀██▄        ██████████     ▐█    ▀██▄ █▌       █▌   
 ▀███▄▄ ▀██▄ ▀█▀     ▐█▄   ▄█▌    ██       ██     ▐█   ▄▄██▀     ▐█  ▀██▄     ██       ██    ▐█      ▀███▌       █▌   
   ▀▀█████▀██▄        ▀██████▀    ██         ██    ▐██████▀▀       ▐█   ▀█▌   ██         ██   ▐█        ▀█▌       █▌   
           ▀▀▀

A Blueprint for Mapping Decentralized Data

Telegram             Twitter             Medium             LinkedIn
██
██
██
██
██

Data Stamping
Constellation Creation
Enriched data and services
██
██
██
██
██

With Quadrant, any form of

Data can be Authenticated.
PrinceKun

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 02:28:33 PM

That's not true I play to abitponzi since 10 days and I have won BTC for 80% of the time !

...then the OP is always present on twitter for any kind of problem !

I agree with that. The same situation.
PrinceKun

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 03:02:25 PM

Be prepared to cry when I get profits on this ponzi scam site. LOL
niktitan132
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 03:17:44 PM

And keep supporting ponzi scammers,all what i see is your greed...
PrinceKun

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 07:08:43 PM

http://rs1img.memecdn.com/Do-I-Get-Bonus-Points-If-I-Act-Like-I-Care_o_101079.jpg

And keep supporting ponzi scammers,all what i see is your greed...
Yep i'm supporting this ponzi, because it's working for me, i played 6 times, and won 6 times. Yeah this is risky game, you can lose your money and just win. And everyone knows that, and keep depositing. Infuriates me when people write one that is scam ponzi and somethin like that, If you don't like this kind of game so just GTFO of this thred. Here, people try to make money.
Petpowder

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 08:19:49 PM

Yep i'm supporting this ponzi, because it's working for me, i played 6 times, and won 6 times. Yeah this is risky game, you can lose your money and just win. And everyone knows that, and keep depositing. Infuriates me when people write one that is scam ponzi and somethin like that, If you don't like this kind of game so just GTFO of this thred. Here, people try to make money.
Totally agree
niktitan132
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 08:23:38 PM

I love how the newbies are defending this ponzi. lol

Petpowder

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 10:49:05 PM

I love how the oldfags are posting another "funny" pic
resya

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 11:09:23 PM

When will the new round start ? I am about to send 100 btc and soon I'll be rich

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
monkeygang

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 12:40:57 AM

max is .2 bitxx.. but you could send 2000 different deposits. Which I highly recommends (!again).

monkeygang.. you cant join. your already a member
cheako911

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 02:28:36 AM

Totally agree
Seconded.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: