Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:07:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: sr account:anonimus stolen by user:Desirable  (Read 1273 times)
elmachine (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 12:29:01 PM

The user user:Desirable did not pay for the account:anonymous that i sold to him, and then he is scamming everyone with that account.

Do not do business with none of this accounts.

Not yet but can do it soon

Just woke up , now i will check the account

Hello, i have seen that you already checked the account "anonimus"  several times immediately after i give to you the details.

Why dont you pay as we agreed? Sad

He also faked a tx.

http://s1.postimg.org/4ww45xon3/Pic1.png

Still not able to figure out

I have sent the btc to 1CApWbZKxhmkVMRoPY37V82entAgTg4UQZ

My friend, after a closer look to the addresses, you made a mistake, i never gave you the address of the tx.

I will send the bitcoins for it , wait let me see if i can do something with virwox.info

Regards
And confirm your address once , once btc is sent , i cant recover it

A new one, just generated

1CApWbZKxhmkVMRoPY37Vb2entAgTg4UQZ

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 02:22:10 PM

please sign an address to really prove that you are the owner of anonimus , otherwise i assume you prolly faking your own hack and did scam , thanks
yonce

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 03:29:14 PM

I believe it. We should negative trust the account Desirable

anonimus the scam account also tried to sell Starbucks cards as desirable. I believe the connection.

STAY AWAY: rockwell,btc-arbs,bitcoin-trader - I've been playing HYIP's and have a near flawless record over the last year. Made over 1000% return last year. Play HYIP's safely and smart! Stay away from the referral whores on this forum, especially from those putting out their referral links in their signatures. They have no other interest but to profit from you.
MUFC

Activity: 500
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 06:32:12 PM

Why did you sell a senior account to a newbie and without escrow?

anonimus the scam account also tried to sell Starbucks cards as desirable. I believe the connection.

People should have proof of what they're accusing before leaving feedback. Anybody could claim someone robbed them of an account otherwise.

erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 06:34:01 PM

I already gave negative trust to desirable and anonimus.
This guy is a real scam, probably the account that gave him positive trust is his.

I think is a f*ck*ng indian.

positive trust?

its neutral trust btw, a warning saying that his giftcard is a bit sketchy
Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 08:16:25 PM

How do i do that?

Maybe i assume that you are the one that stole the account.

This scammer have multiple accounts, so i will give acces to that account to the mods, so they can verify the facts.

Mods can check the Ips that access the accounts, right?

He's saying you should sign the address you have previously used on anonimus (assuming you have one) that could prove you're the owner.
birhairy

Activity: 148

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 11:54:33 PM

People should have proof of what they're accusing before leaving feedback. Anybody could claim someone robbed them of an account otherwise.

DESIRABLE is a scammer. Ive paid for sbux card and never received.  I hope he rots in hell!  I also believe he has got few other accounts and scams people. Then he locks thread, so no one can leave a feedback. I wish admin would tell us his ip...
johnwayne88

Activity: 146

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 01:36:09 AM

DESIRABLE is a scammer. Ive paid for sbux card and never received.  I hope he rots in hell!  I also believe he has got few other accounts and scams people. Then he locks thread, so no one can leave a feedback. I wish admin would tell us his ip...

Wow he scammed you? I bought a sbux card from him no problems, but when I went to buy another account he gave me a different paypal address so I decided against it. Seemed extremely sketchy then I google the new paypal and see its a known scammers email
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 01:41:18 AM

Wow he scammed you? I bought a sbux card from him no problems, but when I went to buy another account he gave me a different paypal address so I decided against it. Seemed extremely sketchy then I google the new paypal and see its a known scammers email

Post the email so others know to avoid it.
johnwayne88

Activity: 146

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 02:07:26 AM

Post the email so others know to avoid it.

colmos219@gmail.com

Ritiksingh1800@gmail.com
arsenalfun

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 08:28:25 AM

This guy scammed me for BTC as well...  Cry
MultipliedCombo

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2015, 10:53:56 AM

Hello sir.

If the admin check is IP probably he has 20+ accounts.

Then i would like to give him a lesson

did you give him negative trust? Do it.

Admins don't release any information about the IP addresses of users.

Regarding signing addresses, it varies between which wallet you're using. Assuming that you are using Bitcoin-QT, here's a link on how to sign a message on it. (http://support.bitcoin.cz/Knowledgebase/Article/View/36/0/how-to-sign-a-message-using-a-bitcoin-client#qt) The page also shows how to do it on MultiBit. If you're not using any of those wallets, well, you could always search it up.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: