Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:43:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Did I just lose my money forever  (Read 947 times)
ohgodwhy (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2012, 09:55:52 PM

So a few days ago I made a thread asking for somebody to do a trade with because Intersango was being glitchy and not letting me add funds. Nobody was up, and so a few hours ago I moved $150 from dwolla to my intersango account. The money has not appeared in my Intersango account yet, and on their website they say deposits are normally verified within the hour. Is this normal, or do I need to contact dwolla and intersango and try and get my money back?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
July 15, 2012, 02:00:06 AM

So a few days ago I made a thread asking for somebody to do a trade with because Intersango was being glitchy and not letting me add funds. Nobody was up, and so a few hours ago I moved $150 from dwolla to my intersango account. The money has not appeared in my Intersango account yet, and on their website they say deposits are normally verified within the hour. Is this normal, or do I need to contact dwolla and intersango and try and get my money back?

They had it automated fairly well and then some weeks ago Dwolla changed things and I believe that broke their automated system.  It could be that it is still manual, and perhaps being the weekend it isn't being attended to promptly.

Have you filed a support inquiry with them?

- https://support.intersango.com

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

Scott J
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 15, 2012, 01:36:36 PM

I have been waiting 3 days for a faster payments deposit.

I created a support ticket and was told it would be sorted by today.

Phantomcircuit hasn't been on their IRC for a couple of days either.

Anyone heard from them recently?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: