Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:12:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any possibility of gaining access to my money?  (Read 1541 times)
UnregisteredUser (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 05:55:53 PM

Hey guys and gals,

I placed quite a huge amount of money in my electrum wallet I created about a year ago as I couldn't reach blockchain.info yesterday.
I didn't remember I encrypted that wallet and I've got no clue what my password is. I wrote down three different seeds and do not know which one is the correct one. I tried all three of them like a hundred times but the wallets I get are always empty. I'm absolutely desperate and just don't know what to do. I know I lost my money for sure but wanted to ask you if there was at least the smallest possibility of regaining access to my money - I've got the wallet file and I can see my goddamned money on the screen, but I cannot access it. It's driving me crazy and the amount I lost really, really hurts ...

Thanks for your time!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btchris

Activity: 672
Merit: 504

a.k.a. gurnec on GitHub

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2015, 01:15:47 AM

You're in a tough situation, pretty much your only option is to attempt to a brute-forcing solution.

There are free (but not necessarily easy) options, and there are paid options. To make matters more complicated, you'll need to decide if you want to try to brute-force your wallet password or your seed. Here's the break-down, as far as I'm aware.

Free options:
  Brute-forcing an Electrum seed: see this thread.
  Brute-forcing an Electrum wallet password: see btcrecover (tutorial is here) or this thread.

Paid options:
  Brute-forcing a seed: ??
  Brute-forcing a wallet password (I don't know which if any of these support Electrum):
    - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=85495.0
    - http://www.walletrecoveryservices.com/
    - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=717334.0

FYI I can help out with the btcrecover option if you choose to try it. Good luck....
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 03:50:50 AM

on each of your three seeds, create the wallet and set the gap limit to 200 with this command

wallet.storage.put('gap_limit',200)

in the console.

this will generate more addresses for you because if your funds aren't in the first five generated, you won't see them.

UnregisteredUser (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 04:12:30 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2015, 04:47:14 PM by UnregisteredUser

Thanks for your support, I'll immediately try this out.
Will keep you updated! Smiley

/Edit:
Entering "wallet.storage.put('gap_limit',200)" into the console somehow changes nothing at all - not sure if I'm too stupid to do it correctly, but just typing it into the console and pressing enter seems quite right to me. Cheesy
Please forgive me my noobishness.

//Edit:
Maybe I should note that I am using Ubuntu and restoring the seed does not work (I'm getting the same dialogue twice and an error afterwards, I know this is quite a common error) so I'm running Windows 7 in a virtual machine and try to restore my wallet there. But this shouldn't interfere with the restoring of the wallet, right?
Again, sorry for my noobish behaviour!
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 12:13:35 AM

close and restart electrum, you should see 200 addresses in the addresses tabs.

btchris

a.k.a. gurnec on GitHub

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2015, 12:18:34 AM

Just for future reference, you can use change_gap_limit() instead which doesn't require a restart, e.g.:

Code:
>> wallet.change_gap_limit(200)
Abdussamad
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 1564

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 02:23:39 AM

Thanks for your support, I'll immediately try this out.
Will keep you updated! Smiley

/Edit:
Entering "wallet.storage.put('gap_limit',200)" into the console somehow changes nothing at all - not sure if I'm too stupid to do it correctly, but just typing it into the console and pressing enter seems quite right to me. Cheesy
Please forgive me my noobishness.

//Edit:
Maybe I should note that I am using Ubuntu and restoring the seed does not work (I'm getting the same dialogue twice and an error afterwards, I know this is quite a common error) so I'm running Windows 7 in a virtual machine and try to restore my wallet there. But this shouldn't interfere with the restoring of the wallet, right?
Again, sorry for my noobish behaviour!

You can use Windows but re the ubuntu error you should be able to restore using the command line:

Code:
electrum -w /path/to/new_wallet_file restore

UnregisteredUser (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 04:12:14 PM

Actually, I see no addresses at all.

Just for future reference, you can use change_gap_limit() instead which doesn't require a restart, e.g.:

Code:

Thanks for the hint!
I'm getting this error:
NameError: name 'change_gap_limit' is not defined
after using this command:
change_gap_limit(200)

You can use Windows but re the ubuntu error you should be able to restore using the command line:
Code:
electrum -w /path/to/new_wallet_file restore

Thanks for the hint!

/Edit:
I'm getting this error when using the terminal:
ImportError: No module named pbkdf2

Again, thank you all so much!
You're simply great. Smiley
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 04:26:50 PM

No addresses?

On all 3 seeds?

btchris

a.k.a. gurnec on GitHub

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2015, 04:40:30 PM

Code:

Thanks for the hint!
I'm getting this error:
NameError: name 'change_gap_limit' is not defined
after using this command:
change_gap_limit(200)

You mean this command...?
wallet.change_gap_limit(200)
Abdussamad
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 1564

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 04:44:10 PM

Regarding the pbkdf2 error that looks like you haven't installed electrum correctly. So I suggest uninstalling electrum:

Code:
sudo pip uninstall electrum

Then downloading it from the site https://electrum.org/download.html and doing the installation again according to the instructions there. Note before the pip install step on electrum.org do:

Code:
sudo pip install --pre slowaes

slowaes on pypi is a pre-release version so you have to pass that switch.

Actually, I see no addresses at all.

No addresses after a restore means that there is something wrong with the electrum server you are connected to. Open a wallet (any wallet), click on the green/red icon in the bottom right corner and select a different server. Then close the wallet and try the restore again with a new wallet file.
UnregisteredUser (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 04:52:03 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2015, 05:10:50 PM by UnregisteredUser

Exactly, no addresses on all three seeds.
Doesn't look good, uh?
I'm cursing myself for not writing down where the seeds belong to.
And some of the words of two of the seeds aren't proper English words at all.
Seems like my own stupidity is going to cost me quite some money ...

Ah, sorry, my mistake. Smiley

Alright, I'm going to reinstall electrum now and report back afterwards.

Thank you all! Smiley

/Edit:
Reinstalling didn't change anything about the pbkdf2 error

//Edit:
Electrum does synchronize and I do see the addresses and my balance when opening the encrypted wallet file which contains my bitcoins.
This means just none of my seeds is correct, doesn't it?

///Edit:
Can't start electrum under Ubuntu at all now, so I'm just going to use Windows 7 from now on.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 07:05:53 PM

Exactly, no addresses on all three seeds.
Doesn't look good, uh?
I'm cursing myself for not writing down where the seeds belong to.
And some of the words of two of the seeds aren't proper English words at all.
Seems like my own stupidity is going to cost me quite some money ...

Ah, sorry, my mistake. Smiley

Alright, I'm going to reinstall electrum now and report back afterwards.

Thank you all! Smiley

/Edit:
Reinstalling didn't change anything about the pbkdf2 error

//Edit:
Electrum does synchronize and I do see the addresses and my balance when opening the encrypted wallet file which contains my bitcoins.
This means just none of my seeds is correct, doesn't it?

///Edit:
Can't start electrum under Ubuntu at all now, so I'm just going to use Windows 7 from now on.

If the seeds are VALID electrum seeds , meaning
all the words are in the electrum dictionary, you
should at least see addresses.

Are you sure these are electrum seeds?  Are they
12 words?

coinpr0n

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 07:28:23 PM

You're in a tough situation, pretty much your only option is to attempt to a brute-forcing solution.

There are free (but not necessarily easy) options, and there are paid options. To make matters more complicated, you'll need to decide if you want to try to brute-force your wallet password or your seed. Here's the break-down, as far as I'm aware.

Free options:
  Brute-forcing an Electrum seed: see this thread.
  Brute-forcing an Electrum wallet password: see btcrecover (tutorial is here) or this thread.

Paid options:
  Brute-forcing a seed: ??
  Brute-forcing a wallet password (I don't know which if any of these support Electrum):
    - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=85495.0
    - http://www.walletrecoveryservices.com/
    - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=717334.0

FYI I can help out with the btcrecover option if you choose to try it. Good luck....

Thanks for these links. It seems like the problem has to do with Electrum installation, but brute-forcing is interesting.

UnregisteredUser (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 07:53:01 PM

Yes, the seeds are twelve words long.
Can one see the dictionary anywhere so I may check if electrum knows the words?
Two of my seeds contain words that aren't English words but names, e.g. "ishore". Is this possible with electrum seeds?
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 08:25:03 PM

words = [ "like", "just", "love", "know", "never", "want", "time", "out", "there", "make", "look", "eye", "down", "only", "think", "heart", "back", "then", "into", "about", "more", "away", "still", "them", "take", "thing", "even", "through", "long", "always", "world", "too", "friend", "tell", "try", "hand", "thought", "over", "here", "other", "need", "smile", "again", "much", "cry", "been", "night", "ever", "little", "said", "end", "some", "those", "around", "mind", "people", "girl", "leave", "dream", "left", "turn", "myself", "give", "nothing", "really", "off", "before", "something", "find", "walk", "wish", "good", "once", "place", "ask", "stop", "keep", "watch", "seem", "everything", "wait", "got", "yet", "made", "remember", "start", "alone", "run", "hope", "maybe", "believe", "body", "hate", "after", "close", "talk", "stand", "own", "each", "hurt", "help", "home", "god", "soul", "new", "many", "two", "inside", "should", "true", "first", "fear", "mean", "better", "play", "another", "gone", "change", "use", "wonder", "someone", "hair", "cold", "open", "best", "any", "behind", "happen", "water", "dark", "laugh", "stay", "forever", "name", "work", "show", "sky", "break", "came", "deep", "door", "put", "black", "together", "upon", "happy", "such", "great", "white", "matter", "fill", "past", "please", "burn", "cause", "enough", "touch", "moment", "soon", "voice", "scream", "anything", "stare", "sound", "red", "everyone", "hide", "kiss", "truth", "death", "beautiful", "mine", "blood", "broken", "very", "pass", "next", "forget", "tree", "wrong", "air", "mother", "understand", "lip", "hit", "wall", "memory", "sleep", "free", "high", "realize", "school", "might", "skin", "sweet", "perfect", "blue", "kill", "breath", "dance", "against", "fly", "between", "grow", "strong", "under", "listen", "bring", "sometimes", "speak", "pull", "person", "become", "family", "begin", "ground", "real", "small", "father", "sure", "feet", "rest", "young", "finally", "land", "across", "today", "different", "guy", "line", "fire", "reason", "reach", "second", "slowly", "write", "eat", "smell", "mouth", "step", "learn", "three", "floor", "promise", "breathe", "darkness", "push", "earth", "guess", "save", "song", "above", "along", "both", "color", "house", "almost", "sorry", "anymore", "brother", "okay", "dear", "game", "fade", "already", "apart", "warm", "beauty", "heard", "notice", "question", "shine", "began", "piece", "whole", "shadow", "secret", "street", "within", "finger", "point", "morning", "whisper", "child", "moon", "green", "story", "glass", "kid", "silence", "since", "soft", "yourself", "empty", "shall", "angel", "answer", "baby", "bright", "dad", "path", "worry", "hour", "drop", "follow", "power", "war", "half", "flow", "heaven", "act", "chance", "fact", "least", "tired", "children", "near", "quite", "afraid", "rise", "sea", "taste", "window", "cover", "nice", "trust", "lot", "sad", "cool", "force", "peace", "return", "blind", "easy", "ready", "roll", "rose", "drive", "held", "music", "beneath", "hang", "mom", "paint", "emotion", "quiet", "clear", "cloud", "few", "pretty", "bird", "outside", "paper", "picture", "front", "rock", "simple", "anyone", "meant", "reality", "road", "sense", "waste", "bit", "leaf", "thank", "happiness", "meet", "men", "smoke", "truly", "decide", "self", "age", "book", "form", "alive", "carry", "escape", "damn", "instead", "able", "ice", "minute", "throw", "catch", "leg", "ring", "course", "goodbye", "lead", "poem", "sick", "corner", "desire", "known", "problem", "remind", "shoulder", "suppose", "toward", "wave", "drink", "jump", "woman", "pretend", "sister", "week", "human", "joy", "crack", "grey", "pray", "surprise", "dry", "knee", "less", "search", "bleed", "caught", "clean", "embrace", "future", "king", "son", "sorrow", "chest", "hug", "remain", "sat", "worth", "blow", "daddy", "final", "parent", "tight", "also", "create", "lonely", "safe", "cross", "dress", "evil", "silent", "bone", "fate", "perhaps", "anger", "class", "scar", "snow", "tiny", "tonight", "continue", "control", "dog", "edge", "mirror", "month", "suddenly", "comfort", "given", "loud", "quickly", "gaze", "plan", "rush", "stone", "town", "battle", "ignore", "spirit", "stood", "stupid", "yours", "brown", "build", "dust", "hey", "kept", "pay", "phone", "twist", "although", "ball", "beyond", "hidden", "nose", "taken", "fail", "float", "pure", "somehow", "wash", "wrap", "angry", "cheek", "creature", "forgotten", "heat", "rip", "single", "space", "special", "weak", "whatever", "yell", "anyway", "blame", "job", "choose", "country", "curse", "drift", "echo", "figure", "grew", "laughter", "neck", "suffer", "worse", "yeah", "disappear", "foot", "forward", "knife", "mess", "somewhere", "stomach", "storm", "beg", "idea", "lift", "offer", "breeze", "field", "five", "often", "simply", "stuck", "win", "allow", "confuse", "enjoy", "except", "flower", "seek", "strength", "calm", "grin", "gun", "heavy", "hill", "large", "ocean", "shoe", "sigh", "straight", "summer", "tongue", "accept", "crazy", "everyday", "exist", "grass", "mistake", "sent", "shut", "surround", "table", "ache", "brain", "destroy", "heal", "nature", "shout", "sign", "stain", "choice", "doubt", "glance", "glow", "mountain", "queen", "stranger", "throat", "tomorrow", "city", "either", "fish", "flame", "rather", "shape", "spin", "spread", "ash", "distance", "finish", "image", "imagine", "important", "nobody", "shatter", "warmth", "became", "feed", "flesh", "funny", "lust", "shirt", "trouble", "yellow", "attention", "bare", "bite", "money", "protect", "amaze", "appear", "born", "choke", "completely", "daughter", "fresh", "friendship", "gentle", "probably", "six", "deserve", "expect", "grab", "middle", "nightmare", "river", "thousand", "weight", "worst", "wound", "barely", "bottle", "cream", "regret", "relationship", "stick", "test", "crush", "endless", "fault", "itself", "rule", "spill", "art", "circle", "join", "kick", "mask", "master", "passion", "quick", "raise", "smooth", "unless", "wander", "actually", "broke", "chair", "deal", "favorite", "gift", "note", "number", "sweat", "box", "chill", "clothes", "lady", "mark", "park", "poor", "sadness", "tie", "animal", "belong", "brush", "consume", "dawn", "forest", "innocent", "pen", "pride", "stream", "thick", "clay", "complete", "count", "draw", "faith", "press", "silver", "struggle", "surface", "taught", "teach", "wet", "bless", "chase", "climb", "enter", "letter", "melt", "metal", "movie", "stretch", "swing", "vision", "wife", "beside", "crash", "forgot", "guide", "haunt", "joke", "knock", "plant", "pour", "prove", "reveal", "steal", "stuff", "trip", "wood", "wrist", "bother", "bottom", "crawl", "crowd", "fix", "forgive", "frown", "grace", "loose", "lucky", "party", "release", "surely", "survive", "teacher", "gently", "grip", "speed", "suicide", "travel", "treat", "vein", "written", "cage", "chain", "conversation", "date", "enemy", "however", "interest", "million", "page", "pink", "proud", "sway", "themselves", "winter", "church", "cruel", "cup", "demon", "experience", "freedom", "pair", "pop", "purpose", "respect", "shoot", "softly", "state", "strange", "bar", "birth", "curl", "dirt", "excuse", "lord", "lovely", "monster", "order", "pack", "pants", "pool", "scene", "seven", "shame", "slide", "ugly", "among", "blade", "blonde", "closet", "creek", "deny", "drug", "eternity", "gain", "grade", "handle", "key", "linger", "pale", "prepare", "swallow", "swim", "tremble", "wheel", "won", "cast", "cigarette", "claim", "college", "direction", "dirty", "gather", "ghost", "hundred", "loss", "lung", "orange", "present", "swear", "swirl", "twice", "wild", "bitter", "blanket", "doctor", "everywhere", "flash", "grown", "knowledge", "numb", "pressure", "radio", "repeat", "ruin", "spend", "unknown", "buy", "clock", "devil", "early", "false", "fantasy", "pound", "precious", "refuse", "sheet", "teeth", "welcome", "add", "ahead", "block", "bury", "caress", "content", "depth", "despite", "distant", "marry", "purple", "threw", "whenever", "bomb", "dull", "easily", "grasp", "hospital", "innocence", "normal", "receive", "reply", "rhyme", "shade", "someday", "sword", "toe", "visit", "asleep", "bought", "center", "consider", "flat", "hero", "history", "ink", "insane", "muscle", "mystery", "pocket", "reflection", "shove", "silently", "smart", "soldier", "spot", "stress", "train", "type", "view", "whether", "bus", "energy", "explain", "holy", "hunger", "inch", "magic", "mix", "noise", "nowhere", "prayer", "presence", "shock", "snap", "spider", "study", "thunder", "trail", "admit", "agree", "bag", "bang", "bound", "butterfly", "cute", "exactly", "explode", "familiar", "fold", "further", "pierce", "reflect", "scent", "selfish", "sharp", "sink", "spring", "stumble", "universe", "weep", "women", "wonderful", "action", "ancient", "attempt", "avoid", "birthday", "branch", "chocolate", "core", "depress", "drunk", "especially", "focus", "fruit", "honest", "match", "palm", "perfectly", "pillow", "pity", "poison", "roar", "shift", "slightly", "thump", "truck", "tune", "twenty", "unable", "wipe", "wrote", "coat", "constant", "dinner", "drove", "egg", "eternal", "flight", "flood", "frame", "freak", "gasp", "glad", "hollow", "motion", "peer", "plastic", "root", "screen", "season", "sting", "strike", "team", "unlike", "victim", "volume", "warn", "weird", "attack", "await", "awake", "built", "charm", "crave", "despair", "fought", "grant", "grief", "horse", "limit", "message", "ripple", "sanity", "scatter", "serve", "split", "string", "trick", "annoy", "blur", "boat", "brave", "clearly", "cling", "connect", "fist", "forth", "imagination", "iron", "jock", "judge", "lesson", "milk", "misery", "nail", "naked", "ourselves", "poet", "possible", "princess", "sail", "size", "snake", "society", "stroke", "torture", "toss", "trace", "wise", "bloom", "bullet", "cell", "check", "cost", "darling", "during", "footstep", "fragile", "hallway", "hardly", "horizon", "invisible", "journey", "midnight", "mud", "nod", "pause", "relax", "shiver", "sudden", "value", "youth", "abuse", "admire", "blink", "breast", "bruise", "constantly", "couple", "creep", "curve", "difference", "dumb", "emptiness", "gotta", "honor", "plain", "planet", "recall", "rub", "ship", "slam", "soar", "somebody", "tightly", "weather", "adore", "approach", "bond", "bread", "burst", "candle", "coffee", "cousin", "crime", "desert", "flutter", "frozen", "grand", "heel", "hello", "language", "level", "movement", "pleasure", "powerful", "random", "rhythm", "settle", "silly", "slap", "sort", "spoken", "steel", "threaten", "tumble", "upset", "aside", "awkward", "bee", "blank", "board", "button", "card", "carefully", "complain", "crap", "deeply", "discover", "drag", "dread", "effort", "entire", "fairy", "giant", "gotten", "greet", "illusion", "jeans", "leap", "liquid", "march", "mend", "nervous", "nine", "replace", "rope", "spine", "stole", "terror", "accident", "apple", "balance", "boom", "childhood", "collect", "demand", "depression", "eventually", "faint", "glare", "goal", "group", "honey", "kitchen", "laid", "limb", "machine", "mere", "mold", "murder", "nerve", "painful", "poetry", "prince", "rabbit", "shelter", "shore", "shower", "soothe", "stair", "steady", "sunlight", "tangle", "tease", "treasure", "uncle", "begun", "bliss", "canvas", "cheer", "claw", "clutch", "commit", "crimson", "crystal", "delight", "doll", "existence", "express", "fog", "football", "gay", "goose", "guard", "hatred", "illuminate", "mass", "math", "mourn", "rich", "rough", "skip", "stir", "student", "style", "support", "thorn", "tough", "yard", "yearn", "yesterday", "advice", "appreciate", "autumn", "bank", "beam", "bowl", "capture", "carve", "collapse", "confusion", "creation", "dove", "feather", "girlfriend", "glory", "government", "harsh", "hop", "inner", "loser", "moonlight", "neighbor", "neither", "peach", "pig", "praise", "screw", "shield", "shimmer", "sneak", "stab", "subject", "throughout", "thrown", "tower", "twirl", "wow", "army", "arrive", "bathroom", "bump", "cease", "cookie", "couch", "courage", "dim", "guilt", "howl", "hum", "husband", "insult", "led", "lunch", "mock", "mostly", "natural", "nearly", "needle", "nerd", "peaceful", "perfection", "pile", "price", "remove", "roam", "sanctuary", "serious", "shiny", "shook", "sob", "stolen", "tap", "vain", "void", "warrior", "wrinkle", "affection", "apologize", "blossom", "bounce", "bridge", "cheap", "crumble", "decision", "descend", "desperately", "dig", "dot", "flip", "frighten", "heartbeat", "huge", "lazy", "lick", "odd", "opinion", "process", "puzzle", "quietly", "retreat", "score", "sentence", "separate", "situation", "skill", "soak", "square", "stray", "taint", "task", "tide", "underneath", "veil", "whistle", "anywhere", "bedroom", "bid", "bloody", "burden", "careful", "compare", "concern", "curtain", "decay", "defeat", "describe", "double", "dreamer", "driver", "dwell", "evening", "flare", "flicker", "grandma", "guitar", "harm", "horrible", "hungry", "indeed", "lace", "melody", "monkey", "nation", "object", "obviously", "rainbow", "salt", "scratch", "shown", "shy", "stage", "stun", "third", "tickle", "useless", "weakness", "worship", "worthless", "afternoon", "beard", "boyfriend", "bubble", "busy", "certain", "chin", "concrete", "desk", "diamond", "doom", "drawn", "due", "felicity", "freeze", "frost", "garden", "glide", "harmony", "hopefully", "hunt", "jealous", "lightning", "mama", "mercy", "peel", "physical", "position", "pulse", "punch", "quit", "rant", "respond", "salty", "sane", "satisfy", "savior", "sheep", "slept", "social", "sport", "tuck", "utter", "valley", "wolf", "aim", "alas", "alter", "arrow", "awaken", "beaten", "belief", "brand", "ceiling", "cheese", "clue", "confidence", "connection", "daily", "disguise", "eager", "erase", "essence", "everytime", "expression", "fan", "flag", "flirt", "foul", "fur", "giggle", "glorious", "ignorance", "law", "lifeless", "measure", "mighty", "muse", "north", "opposite", "paradise", "patience", "patient", "pencil", "petal", "plate", "ponder", "possibly", "practice", "slice", "spell", "stock", "strife", "strip", "suffocate", "suit", "tender", "tool", "trade", "velvet", "verse", "waist", "witch", "aunt", "bench", "bold", "cap", "certainly", "click", "companion", "creator", "dart", "delicate", "determine", "dish", "dragon", "drama", "drum", "dude", "everybody", "feast", "forehead", "former", "fright", "fully", "gas", "hook", "hurl", "invite", "juice", "manage", "moral", "possess", "raw", "rebel", "royal", "scale", "scary", "several", "slight", "stubborn", "swell", "talent", "tea", "terrible", "thread", "torment", "trickle", "usually", "vast", "violence", "weave", "acid", "agony", "ashamed", "awe", "belly", "blend", "blush", "character", "cheat", "common", "company", "coward", "creak", "danger", "deadly", "defense", "define", "depend", "desperate", "destination", "dew", "duck", "dusty", "embarrass", "engine", "example", "explore", "foe", "freely", "frustrate", "generation", "glove", "guilty", "health", "hurry", "idiot", "impossible", "inhale", "jaw", "kingdom", "mention", "mist", "moan", "mumble", "mutter", "observe", "ode", "pathetic", "pattern", "pie", "prefer", "puff", "rape", "rare", "revenge", "rude", "scrape", "spiral", "squeeze", "strain", "sunset", "suspend", "sympathy", "thigh", "throne", "total", "unseen", "weapon", "weary" ]

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 08:37:53 PM

if you have a seed that looks like only 1 word might be wrong, try to find
similar word in the list, ...or try the seed brute force tool.

UnregisteredUser (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 10:17:26 PM

Thank you so damn much, I'll keep you updated! Smiley
UnregisteredUser (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 11:41:30 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2015, 01:01:26 PM by UnregisteredUser

Found out which word was wrong thanks to your list and I'm now running the python script for bruteforcing the seed.
Fingers crossed! Thank you so much! Smiley

/Edit:
It worked! It fucking worked!
Thank you so damn much, I couldn't be more thankful!
This is awesome!
coinpr0n

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 12:42:06 PM

Found out which word was wrong thanks to your list and I'm now running the pythong script for bruteforcing the seed.
Fingers crossed! Thank you so much! Smiley

/Edit:
It worked! It fucking worked!
Thank you so damn much, I couldn't be more thankful!
This is awesome!

Congrats, that's awesome. Was Electrum installed properly? Or did you move over to Windows?

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: