I know 1 post and all but in my country apart from deposit no other options, i want to avoid that so if anyone up for it let me know.
Are you saying there is a cash deposit method available but you want to avoid it? Or
Just today was announced that Bitcoin Nordic supports CashU.
That basically covers anywhere that isn't covered well already.
Keep in mind that you can add funds to CashU with UKash as well (and Fawry, Wallet One, CashU United, Bee Service, Alfaclick, cashEx,Tam, and UAE Exchange).
- Europe: UK, Ireland, Spain, Portugal, Italy, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Finland, Germany, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Poland, Russia, Ukraine, Slovenia, Cyprus, Switzerland, Austria, Hungary, Greece, Czech Republic, Estonia
- Middle East: Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, UAE, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, Yemen, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, Palestine, Israel
- Africa: South Africa, Egypt, Libya, Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco, Ghana, Nigeria
- Asia: China, Malaysia
- North America: Canada
- South America: Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, Uruguay, Bolivia, Mexico
- Oceania: Australia, New Zealand
Chances are, CashU or one of the other network options has you covered.