Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:37:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need moderators for Bitcoin Forum !!  (Read 908 times)
dsyahputera

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 08:12:32 AM

Why you make new another Bitcoin forum?
I think BitcoinTalk is good.
niktitan132
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 08:20:50 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2015, 08:56:11 AM by niktitan132

Message sent  Grin
Here is our first moderator.

Oh great you accepted a scammer as a moderator of your forum.Check my neg feedback i left user Nauro.And as soon he registered on your forum he opened a topic in which he is exchanging BTC...
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 08:57:05 AM

Investigate people before making them mods and pick the best among the volunteers( or even none, if no one is good enough for the task)

Anyway applying for the job
Nauro

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 10:10:56 AM

Message sent  Grin

Oh great you accepted a scammer as a moderator of your forum.Check my neg feedback i left user Nauro.And as soon he registered on your forum he opened a topic in which he is exchanging BTC...

Dude i told you million times i am not a scammer and not the guy you talk of, please understand or stop talking about me .
niktitan132
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 10:23:44 AM

Message sent  Grin

Dude i told you million times i am not a scammer and not the guy you talk of, please understand or stop talking about me .

Yes,you are the same dude.

Even the blockchain is telling it's you Superstar777, Babba D...You can't even provide evidence that you aren't the same person.OH and all person provided design service,used same BTC address and so on.Do i need to continue this even further?
Nauro

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 10:28:17 AM

Message sent  Grin

Even the blockchain is telling it's you Superstar777, Babba D...You can't even provide evidence that you aren't the same person.OH and all person provided design service,used same BTC address and so on.Do i need to continue this even further?

Seriously you are crazy. If they provided designing services means i am them only, c'mon dude grow up and stop talking in this thread. Also suppose i say you are a serial killer, and say prove if you aren't, wont you laugh harder at me ? Grow up dude.
niktitan132
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 10:36:42 AM

Message sent  Grin

Seriously you are crazy. If they provided designing services means i am them only, c'mon dude grow up and stop talking in this thread. Also suppose i say you are a serial killer, and say prove if you aren't, wont you laugh harder at me ? Grow up dude.

You can't say I'm a serial killer,because you have 0 evidence.You need at least 1 to say that and i have few that you are the owner of these scam accounts.Get your shit together. Smiley
fildza

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2015, 01:01:35 PM

May I apply ? I already join btc since early 2013 and not a baby

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1654

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2015, 01:25:11 PM

May I apply ? I already join btc since early 2013 and not a baby

Yes you can ...but the forum is 10 days old baby Roll Eyes be carefull  Grin

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
cryptoforcause

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 02:00:03 PM

The forum looks good. I am a web developer and a graphic designer and would love to become a moderator of the forum. Can even help in some web and graphic designing tasks for you. PMed you.
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 02:03:27 PM

many people want to be a moderators but have you try to registered that site?
cryptoforcause

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 02:14:43 PM

many people want to be a moderators but have you try to registered that site?

I have already registered there brother Smiley
amacar

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 03:53:31 PM

i can be moderator but for a small fee.
Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 03:58:04 PM

Your site is new, you have to moderate it by yourself. Wait till your site have many members, then you can choose who deserve become a moderator.

jokerboy (OP)

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 01:38:23 PM

I am not making just anyone who wants to be moderator.
If you want to be a moderator please send me a PM including "What can you do for the forum ?" and "Why do you want to be a moderator ?" 
lihuajkl
Legendary

Activity: 1596

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 02:14:03 PM

This thread is kind of campaign for the new form! I was attracted by the title which make me tend to think this forum was looking for mod!
jokerboy (OP)

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 02:34:22 PM

This thread is kind of campaign for the new form! I was attracted by the title which make me tend to think this forum was looking for mod!
I didn't write bitcointalk forum need moderators. I used a general statement.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: