Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:26:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: tacoman71 steal me 0.048 btc  (Read 911 times)
Bitcoin_BOy$ (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

|| Web developer ||

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 10:52:48 PM

Hello All ,
tacoman71 just pm'd me that he want a loan from me 0.048 and after 5 min  quicksellers send him negg trust saying
that the account is hacked , i don't think so May be this is a .....
 Undecided

The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 10:55:42 PM

Why would he leave feedback on his own account? There are a couple members here who have several accounts.

Just seen you updated your post. So you're not claiming that is quickseller's account?

Hello All ,
tacoman71 just pm'd me that he want a loan from me 0.048 and after 5 min  quicksellers send him negg trust saying
that the account is hacked , i don't think so I think quicksellers is the owner of tacoman71 because he got a lot of accounts
 Undecided
Bitcoin_BOy$ (OP)

|| Web developer ||

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 10:59:58 PM

Why would he leave feedback on his own account? There are a couple members here who have several accounts.

Just seen you updated your post. So you're not claiming that is quickseller's account?

Hello All ,
tacoman71 just pm'd me that he want a loan from me 0.048 and after 5 min  quicksellers send him negg trust saying
that the account is hacked , i don't think so I think quicksellers is the owner of tacoman71 because he got a lot of accounts
 Undecided
I'm not sure he is for quickseller
michaeladair

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 11:02:16 PM

Selling accounts should be banned because it gives people the possibility to scam with a highly trusted account...
the only reason why people purchase accounts is to
#1. Join Signature campaigns
#2. Scam people

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 11:19:46 PM

Hello All ,
 Undecided
The drop in value between the amount you sent him and the drop in value as a result of the negative trust the account now has is much more then the amount scammed. I received a similar PM, but asking for a lot more then .05 (he asked me for .5 BTC). I asked him for a signed message to prove ownership and was unable to provide one. I then proceeded to add neutral trust to his account to warn others. Upon him admitting to having his account hacked, I added negative trust to his account.

This is why you should make all loans public and require signed messages whenever you are considering lending to someone without collateral.
I highly doubt that the account was actually hacked. Unless the hacker hacked the account, waited 30 days for the password change to drop off the security log, tried to scam then the real owner resets his password via email within minutes of him posting in lending.
If you sent money to him then please post the TXID(s)
Bitcoin_BOy$ (OP)

|| Web developer ||

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 11:28:11 PM

Hello All ,
 Undecided
The drop in value between the amount you sent him and the drop in value as a result of the negative trust the account now has is much more then the amount scammed. I received a similar PM, but asking for a lot more then .05 (he asked me for .5 BTC). I asked him for a signed message to prove ownership and was unable to provide one. I then proceeded to add neutral trust to his account to warn others. Upon him admitting to having his account hacked, I added negative trust to his account.

This is why you should make all loans public and require signed messages whenever you are considering lending to someone without collateral.
I highly doubt that the account was actually hacked. Unless the hacker hacked the account, waited 30 days for the password change to drop off the security log, tried to scam then the real owner resets his password via email within minutes of him posting in lending.

txid : f3d484d52078b098f6021cf2c240ceb7d31f7bdfff995410ccdfe7a45348b610
I controll all my wallet and can signed every message with them to proove i sent him all
my btc  Cry  Cry
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 11:36:48 PM

Hello All ,
 Undecided

I controll all my wallet and can signed every message with them to proove i sent him all
my btc  Cry  Cry

I have updated my trust to reflect that he scammed you. I would consider it his responsibility to repay any loans (or at least settle them) if his account gets hacked. Although i somewhat doubt he will care enough to repair his reputation as he has not been active for a loan time.
Bitcoin_BOy$ (OP)

|| Web developer ||

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 11:38:28 PM

Hello All ,
tacoman71 just pm'd me that he want a loan from me 0.048 and after 5 min  quicksellers send him negg trust saying
 Undecided

my btc  Cry  Cry

I have updated my trust to reflect that he scammed you. I would consider it his responsibility to repay any loans (or at least settle them) if his account gets hacked. Although i somewhat doubt he will care enough to repair his reputation as he has not been active for a loan time.
No reason to be sad .
Ah , I forgive all this may God bless you and give me much more ^_^
s1ng
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 01:58:37 AM

Well it seems not worth. His senior account is worth as 0.5 meanwhile he's only scam for 0.048

What a waste  Smiley

No reason to be sad .
Ah , I forgive all this may God bless you and give me much more ^_^

Experience is a best teacher
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: