Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 09:20:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Banner Ad Space At HIGH TRAFFIC Bitcoin Site (DOUBLE DAYS BONUS!)  (Read 3676 times)
I-Will-NEVER-Stop (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 04:14:26 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2015, 11:23:23 PM by I-Will-NEVER-Stop

I am now selling great banner ad space at the best places on http://moneyinpjs.com

Alexa Rank: http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/moneyinpjs.com

DOUBLE DAYS SPECIAL! (Get twice the time - this bonus is being offered until 2/28/2015 only!)

Place you're 728x90 or 468x60 banner ad in the header of http://moneyinpjs.com/forums (Paid 2 Post Bitcoin Forum)

Full 30 60 Days Only 0.02 Bitcoin - Send payment to >>> 141LXBEHSN2aPm5u7k5MM7gCphisdfbsoZ

Full 60 120 Days Only 0.038 Bitcoin - Send payment to >>> 141LXBEHSN2aPm5u7k5MM7gCphisdfbsoZ

Full 180 360 Days Only 0.10 Bitcoin - Send payment to >>> 141LXBEHSN2aPm5u7k5MM7gCphisdfbsoZ

Full 365 730 Days Only 0.19 Bitcoin Best Deal! - Send payment to >>> 141LXBEHSN2aPm5u7k5MM7gCphisdfbsoZ

Place you're banner ad at the top of http://moneyinpjs.com/faucet-list (Very Active Bitcoin Faucet List)

Full 30 60 Days Only 0.05 Bitcoin - Send payment to >>> 1CY17Q5qHyRPY9dxYLNH7AAXSxk1MeCgvi

Full 60 120 Days Only 0.09 Bitcoin - Send payment to >>> 1CY17Q5qHyRPY9dxYLNH7AAXSxk1MeCgvi

Full 180 360 Days Only 0.25 Bitcoin - Send payment to >>> 1CY17Q5qHyRPY9dxYLNH7AAXSxk1MeCgvi

Full 365 730 Days Only 0.45 Bitcoin Best Deal! - Send payment to >>> 1CY17Q5qHyRPY9dxYLNH7AAXSxk1MeCgvi

Special LIFETIME Ad Package:  

- You can promote any (2) 728x90 banners on EVERY High Traffic Area on the moneyinpjs.com domain for LIFE!  Shocked

- You can change the two banners any time just by contacting me with the new banner image and link.

- We will include your banners on ALL the high traffic areas around moneyinpjs.com including any new areas that get popular in the future!

Get this once in a lifetime offer for only one payment of 1 Bitcoin

Send your bitcoin payment to  13ny4EL8dxdKYHNT4Rbv3ZkJjCwzDu25k3

Then PM me with your payment proof, first two banners and destination links.

Feel free to PM me with you're gmail email address so I can give you access to the Google Analytics stats for moneyinpjs.com

Here is a screenshot of only 22 days of traffic:

http://s7.postimg.org/ap1gvznuj/mipstats.png

The faucet list page ad space is PERFECT for any faucet owners trying to get a bigger traffic flow going to their faucet(s) OR faucet promoters can use referral banners to get a nice flow of referrals and commissions with this ad space.

The LIFETIME offer is the best deal and I guarantee moneyinpjs.com will be online for many years to come. We have been online for over 5 years and we will never give up on our mission... To help others to build steady daily income streams (for free).

PM me or reply here if you have any questions or need help. Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
I-Will-NEVER-Stop (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 07:41:55 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2015, 11:25:40 PM by I-Will-NEVER-Stop

The faucet list ad space is perfect for any faucet or bitcoin earning banner (you're site or referral link).

I GUARANTEE You Will Be Happy With You're Purchase!
I-Will-NEVER-Stop (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 06:08:55 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2015, 11:26:28 PM by I-Will-NEVER-Stop

This ad space is perfect for any bitcoin related sites or referral links.

Currently the faucet list page gets the most traffic flow.  Wink
I-Will-NEVER-Stop (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 01:59:22 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2015, 11:27:28 PM by I-Will-NEVER-Stop

Just started our "DOUBLE DAYS" Bonus!  Shocked

I-Will-NEVER-Stop (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 04:36:42 PM

take advantage of the double days bonus while it lasts!  Grin
I-Will-NEVER-Stop (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 10:04:49 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2015, 11:31:04 PM by I-Will-NEVER-Stop

This offer is the best ad space offer you will ever find for any bitcoin related website.

My website gets TONS of Real Traffic from advance bitcoin users and bitcoin newbies.
 My moneyinpjs.com website is my baby and I will NEVER stop running my site...

I have many great plans for the future of moneyinpjs and people are just realizing the great services that my website offers and that's what the traffic stats are just starting to show that.  Cool

Like I also said before, All ad revenue will be used to further improve the moneyinpjs.com domain and that will also increase the traffic to your advertisement!  Grin

I-Will-NEVER-Stop (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 05:59:51 PM

The double days bonus is still active!  Smiley
I-Will-NEVER-Stop (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 04:57:34 PM

Also if you buy a lifetime banner ad package, you could resell the ad space to make a profit because you will get 2 banner ad spaces FOREVER!

You can also change the 2 banners unlimited times by contacting me...

So that means you can rent out the 2 banner ad spaces and make money.

You will own the 2 banner ad spaces FOR LIFE!

Feel free to ask any questions or ask for help.

Don't miss out on these great ad space offers.
I-Will-NEVER-Stop (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 11:12:45 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2015, 11:43:17 PM by I-Will-NEVER-Stop

Just included our new LIFETIME Banner Ad Space Package! (see the first post in this thread)

Tip: You can purchase the LIFETIME ad package and then you could "rent out" the ad spaces to others and keep all the profits! You will own the (2) banner spaces FOREVER and you can rent it out monthly, weekly or daily or anything you want to do with it!  Shocked

Also, note that the alexa rank has been getting better for the last few months. I have just started to offer some great bitcoin services for free to my moneyinpjs visitors and it is making a huge impact to my traffic and I can guess that the alexa rank will continue to get better with each update.

Cool
I-Will-NEVER-Stop (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 04:58:41 PM

Don't miss out on our "double days" bonus!
I-Will-NEVER-Stop (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 04:45:10 PM

Don't miss out on the double days bonus!

These ad spots get ALLOT of traffic from bitcoin users.  Wink
I-Will-NEVER-Stop (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 05:21:55 AM

You will never find ad space at rates like this... at least not as high quality and targeted as these spaces.

I-Will-NEVER-Stop (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 05:29:16 PM

Just took a updated screenshot of the traffic stats for moneyinpjs.com  (1/1/2015 to 1/30/2015)

http://s22.postimg.org/atgj232a9/miptraffic1_30.png

And with my plans for the future...the traffic will continue to grow.  Cool

BTW, we just broke 1 MILLION pageviews for January, Today!
I-Will-NEVER-Stop (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 01:13:56 AM

we are only offering the "Double Days" Bonus until 2/28/2015 so take advantage of these great deals while they last!~
virtapayseller666

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 07:54:15 AM

Just took a updated screenshot of the traffic stats for moneyinpjs.com  (1/1/2015 to 1/30/2015)

this is because you are offering free faucet creation service and you have many running faucets

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
I-Will-NEVER-Stop (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 07:58:26 PM

http://s22.postimg.org/atgj232a9/miptraffic1_30.png

this is because you are offering free faucet creation service and you have many running faucets

That's not the only service I offer on moneyinpjs  Wink

And I have much more to come in the near future.
IGrowBitcoin

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 03:02:02 AM

This ad offer is still active!

Note: I am Karl from moneyinpjs and you can confirm this by emailing me at admin@moneyinpjs.com (if you want to)

The mods blocked my other account because they have something against me but I am a good guy and should not be blocked. They need to focus on fixing the forum and keeping it online...and shutting down the ponzi operators.

btw, these bitcointalk mods need to let me continue with my work at growing the bitcoin community. I am sorry that you might not like my marketing methods but I like to to keep up to date with updates and I work EVERYDAY.  Wink

side note: This new account might be banned very soon just because of the fact that I made another account but soon they might realize that I Will NEVER Stop...because I need to keep in contact with my contacts and I need to keep the "bitcoin world" updated about my great services that I offer to everyone for free!

I also am willing to help anyone that just takes the time to ask. I live in the USA and know English well (not like half of the scammers on this forum) and I have nothing but Good Intentions with this forum and I dont care if I need to make a new account every day to continue to do it.

I am sorry if I sound rude but this has been building up for a few months now.

Well, thanks for letting me vent before i get banned again.

See you all again soon (with a new name, if need be)  Wink  Cool

I will never give up on Bitcoin and keeping people updated in this forum so...Mods, Talk to me before you ban me and maybe we can work something out that can prevent the ban all together. We can resolve this like adults and continue working to grow the bitcoin ecosystem.  Smiley

IGrowBitcoin

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 10:22:06 AM

Nice little update: Just got a little award in my moneyinpjs google adsense account:  Cool

http://s21.postimg.org/tlqqs78cn/mygoogleadtraffic.png
IGrowBitcoin

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 08:28:38 AM

This offer is still active and the best way to contact me is on Skype:  karl.moneyinpjs

Just leave your message and I will get it as soon as I get online and we can live text chat to work out a deal and talk about the ad spaces and traffic, tracking links ect.

I know that fact that the Lifetime package can not use a escrow service because it never expires thus you cant really ever call it "delivered" but I can give my word that your ads will remain online for a very long time (many years) and I will NEVER give up on the website.  I will work very hard almost everyday to better improve the website and the traffic flow and your ads will always be on the highest traffic areas!

You know that this is the best ad space deal ever offered and if you ask anyone that knows me, they will tell you that I am honest, a nice guy and very helpful.  I love the bitcoin community and I also have many great plans for my moneyinpjs.com website that will ensure your ads will always get a huge traffic flow (because your ads will be on EVERY high traffic area of the site!)

If you can't afford the Lifetime Package, then you better take advantage of these "double days" bonuses while they last!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: