Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:35:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DIGI] 2015 - 2017 (and currently) laboratory phase  (Read 16896 times)
MarioSPGroup (OP)

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

Taking part into a monetary revolution - Priceless

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 10:53:20 AM

INFORMATION AND QUESTION

We have opened two demonstration markets for DIGI/dStamplay and DIGI/dINAVENUE, where you can buy (in testing mode) rights to equity in crowdfunded companies. Currently the price is:
"AS IS" it means that DIGI is rate to GBP in official rate.

But we would like to test giving DIGI miners a possibility to change DIGI into company shares within better ratio than "official rate" of GBP/BTC/DIGI.
How much should be appreciated an owner of DIGI to "the official rate of GBP/BTC/DIGI".
Should he get 10%, 30%, 50%, 100%, ...% more equity in crowdtraded company paying with DIGI than in situation when paying by GBG transformed into BTC and into DIGI?

We are very interested in all your opinion - how much additional % bonus would make a decision for us to buy crowdtraded shares against to change DIGI into BTC.

Your opinion will be very appreciated and we will trying to modify a price of crowdtraded companies to such special Bonus for DIGI miners.
And we will modify current rate on markets DIGI/crowdtraded companies.

By the way - today we will start listing a part of shares of our own crowdtraded company to see where we can find the point of satisfaction.

ALL YOUR OPINION ARE VERY WELCOME! TO MAKE THE CROWDTRADING AS A "WIN-WIN" between DIGI miners and companies looking for a market attention.

james42

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 12:58:33 PM

I would like to know more about the crowdtraded companies
MarioSPGroup (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 01:11:51 PM

I would like to know more about the crowdtraded companies

At this moment: Please go to the website links presenting each company by mouseover on the relevant market which is interesting for you - on the scrolling bar.
In several hours - it will be adjusted a description (with a hyperlnik) in the section { 'How it works' and Projects on capitalDIGI } on our mainpage.

MarioSPGroup (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 08:39:20 AM

The mining power of DIGI has been very low for last hours, so profitability for miners is much higher (there is still amount of 17,000-24,000 DIGI to produce a day). The price of DIGI hasn't changed significantly for last hours, so the profitability is high.

MarioSPGroup (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 03:47:04 PM

'Burning' DIGI is possible.

Probably our client has found one of the techniques to make "burning" DIGI, similar as other techniques in Bitcoin network.
This was brought to light by one of pool members who confused DigitalCoin for DIGIcoin and he typed in a Digitalcoin wallet address instead of a DIGI wallet address and our wallet accepted that address as valid.

Obviously it should not to happen, our wallet should not allow addresses generated for other coins to be used, due to the fact that proper changes of DIGI network were made during preparation a code before compilation (please see the GitHub repository), it have been changed such parameters like: char pchMessageStart and ParseHex - in src/main.cpp.

But this is a fact that 'Burning DIGI' is possible like 'Burning Bitcoin'. Each such fact of 'Burning DIGI' and lost DIGI will be paid back from our side after presenting it in blockchain. Obviously only in case of careless use of DGC address instead of DIGI. Please do not burn DIGI in the massive amount for fun ;-) Please use DIGI address for DIGI transactions do not use DGC address Smiley

We can make a new wallet according to Litecoin 0.8.7.5, but we think that this feature of 'burning' DIGI will be still live because it is a feature of core Litecoin QT where we are based on.

All suggestions from your side are welcome.

james42

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 11:11:21 PM

Why would people want to throw money away?
MarioSPGroup (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 05:55:04 AM

Why would people want to throw money away?

If we guarantee cash back for all 'Burning DIGI' than there is possible a kind of a game - to burn DIGI, to get back DIGI, to burn DIGI, to get back DIGI, etc, etc where overall amount of DIGI on the market is lower (so possibly the price will be higher) - what I remember this is a feature of 'deflation' in some coins.
So we support DIGI users by accidents with 'Burning DIGI' not to make process of deflation as above.

james42

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 10:03:28 AM

Ah so for instance, I could "burn" 2000 DIGI and you could give me 3000 DIGI back :-)
james42

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 03:49:43 PM

I guess this coin is dying? No buy orders at the exchange
MarioSPGroup (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 04:37:03 PM

I guess this coin is dying? No buy orders at the exchange

James, maybe this coin is dying, maybe not.
Is this your opinion based on 5 minutes of the exchange instead of all-time transactions?

lifeforcepools

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 04:41:22 PM

I love this coin!

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
MarioSPGroup (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 04:52:46 PM

I love this coin!

Thx, but we still have limit time (about 30-45 days) to prove this is a coin with more economic feature than this is a coin mostly to be loved ;-)
We are working hard to achieve this first goal and we are in the crucial negotiations now with our market partners.

james42

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 05:01:24 PM

No, no Mario just those 5 minutes. No I love this coin as well, do you have anymore news to share?
MarioSPGroup (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 05:18:36 PM

No, no Mario just those 5 minutes. No I love this coin as well, do you have anymore news to share?

Thx James.
We have to wait about news, till finish of current negotiations - it will be "0-1" gateway for us (still no sure about the result). The thing is very serious to have business growth and we face serious interest from our partners to have the co-operation. But the game hasn't finished yet and we have to wait for final whistle. 

dida
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 03:08:34 PM

Hi Mario

I PM you
MarioSPGroup (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 03:35:51 PM

Hi Mario

I PM you

Hi dida,
Thank you.

I was answering you PM during you were making this post here Smiley

MarioSPGroup (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 08:55:36 AM

Hi All,

Attention.
Temporary (during next several minutes) the order book hasn't got any concrete bid orders on the pair BTC/DIGI.
Be careful about the order of the speculation from any user to buy 1,000,000 DIGI by the rate of 0.00000001. Don't use ask offers of unlimited rate during this temporary situation.

The external BTC wallet (outside of capitalDIGI) didn't execute the deposit BTC into the wallet of capitalDIGI, so as mentioned above - temporary is lack of bid orders in capitalDIGI.
The situation will be obviously resolved soon, as in such previous case (about one month ago).

MarioSPGroup (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 10:38:00 AM

The situation will be obviously resolved soon, as in such previous case (about one month ago).

That's fixed

james42

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 06:53:12 PM

It's always worth a try Mario ;-)
MarioSPGroup (OP)

View Profile