Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:25:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DIGI] 2015 - 2017 (and currently) laboratory phase  (Read 16896 times)
dida
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 06:56:22 AM

Why do people selling so cheap?
MarioSPGroup (OP)

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

Taking part into a monetary revolution - Priceless

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 07:04:29 AM

The overall GH/s-day on the market is lower day-by-day referring the price of engines, so lower DIGI price doesn't mean lower profit in many cases.
The overall power of network for DIGI is stable, so as mentioned above = DIGI price follows price of GH/s-day on the market.

dida
Legendary

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 07:24:08 AM

The overall GH/s-day on the market is lower day-by-day referring the price of engines, so lower DIGI price doesn't mean lower profit in many cases.
The overall power of network for DIGI is stable, so as mentioned above = DIGI price follows price of GH/s-day on the market.

Mario how does the project going?
MarioSPGroup (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 07:28:32 AM

Dida, we have a big news after Easter, everything is negotiated as "finished", waiting only for formality of signing the contract around 10th April, so we can't still officially publish it ;-)

dida
Legendary

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 07:31:03 AM

Dida, we have a big news after Easter, everything is negotiated as "finished", waiting only for formality of signing the contract around 10th April, so we can't still officially publish it ;-)

Im glad. I think I will mine and save some DIGI for Investment  Wink
dida
Legendary

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 06:05:28 AM

Hi Mario,

How the project going?
MarioSPGroup (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 06:12:54 AM

Hi Mario,

How the project going?

Hi dida, thanks for the question.

It's going very well. I will describe today the most important elements of our important signed deal for mentioned grow-up.   

dida
Legendary

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 06:21:27 AM

Hi Mario,

How the project going?

It's going very well. I will describe today the most important elements of our important signed deal for mentioned grow-up.   

Great...When "real" offer for CapitalDIGI shares will start?
MarioSPGroup (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 06:42:39 AM

Hi Mario,

How the project going?

Great...When "real" offer for CapitalDIGI shares will start?

This part of our business is waiting for final clarification in the FCA (the Financial Conduct Authority in the UK). It's hosted by Diacle Ltd. and especially Adam Vaziri is engaged into this process for us. We expect that during this month we will achieve the most important - a third response from the FCA (we achieved two positive responses earlier from the FCA for our case). So potentially in May we will be able to start it in real action.

We signed deal for grow-up of DIGI in very important complementary part of business, which I will describe it today (what I hope I find time today, maybe tomorrow, but trying today). The implementation of the deal will be started at beginning of May.   

MarioSPGroup (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 09:57:22 AM

News and important grow-up of DIGI infrastructure during May.

Hi All,
I describe this news after signing the deal (this description I promised in last days).
Attention - the deal is signed and is to be implemented at beginning of May, currently the technical adaptation has been started to make final adjustments and integration, so at this moment we don't provide brands which co-operate with us in the amazing project. All brands will be provided at the beginning of May, when the modifications are finally tested.       

I. Consolidation of the business with a large cryptocurrency exchange

We will be the one common business with existing European currency exchange, which in my opinion is larger (users, ticker, turnover) than Swedish Safello and in my opinion could be compared in the scale to itBit.
We will be the one company, but with separate exchange engines. capitalDIGI will be mostly for crowdtrading, the second big exchange will be still mostly for standard fiat-crypto exchange.

BUT the products will be promoted and interchanged for users of booth engines between two engines VIA DIGI coin IN SEVERAL INTERCHANGING FEATURES. Details of such features will be provided later, BUT ONE EXAMPLE IS PRESENTED BELOW.
For example a customer of capitalDIGI and a holder of DIGI will have special donation by trading at leverage on the sister's exchange. See the initial description below (described as manually business process, but in May it will be automatically). Please take in mind that this is a description before the final implementation, so the final functions can be little different.

Please analyse the below process in the business point of view. We imagine that SUCH NEW FEATURES (there will be more such features) CAN GIVE LARGE ADDED-VALUE FOR USING DIGI, so potentially it will lead DIGI to appreciate its value. The example:
A. "If you have DIGI then you can be donated as an investor at lever action  - you can now invest even more for the same amount of BTC"
B. "Buy coins DIGI on capitalDIGI value of at least 0.5 BTC or mine them yourself - eg. 0.5 BTC. Upload them on your own wallet, send an email to capitalDIGI@capitalDIGI.com or report here on the forum that you have them and want them to turn on the lever on the sister exchange. These confirm that we are ready, you received 25% more BTC on our sister exchange (0.5BTC + 25% = 0.625 BTC)"
C. "You send these indicated DIGI to our portfolio, we get the username and password for the new special account on our sister exchange where you have deposited 0.625 BTC and invest on only leverage or swap, it can not pay money or play on a regular market, you can of course change the e-mail address, password, and 2FA on this account for your convenience "
D. "Specify when you want to settle with us at the time of settlement:
a. If the account has a balance of less than 0.625 BTC - it's hard, you get in the settlement of the 0.625 BTC minus loss (we assume the cost of your loss of up to 0.125 BTC); Unfortunately, you will not have the opportunity to take advantage of this promotion/donation during the 1 month
b. If the account has a balance of over 0.625 BTC - receive 0.5 BTC plus 80% of the difference between the balance and 0.5 BTC (we get 20% of any surplus in this account since 0.5 BTC) and receive from us the opportunity to repeat the whole process with the next, plus a grant (as the resulting profit as before). ".

II. Distributed Order Book (DSO) - a deep orderbook and a high liquidity in the smaller exchange using an orderbook and liquidity of the the big sister exchange

Implementation of the following DSO process is to set up a network of connected exchanges. capitalDIGI will be connected to the DSO and it will provide a big number of new deep, liquid and real orders, for example USD/BTC. Below is a very short description (the whole process description is currently under IPR protection).

1. Exchange A publishes the maker while including the fee.
1b. Our trust fund decides whether exchange A has got enough funds to publish the
maker.
1c. For each other exchange the trust fund decides whether it has enough funds before it gets the maker from exchange A for it's own orderbook.
2. The other participants show the new maker in their orderbooks.
3. If a taker from another participant matches against the maker from exchange A it requests execution on exchange A with immediateOrCancel function.
Our sister exchange will be the first liquidity provider for the system. An interface to this liquidity provider brings startup liquidity into the network.
The rate of the orders must be converted between fiat currencies using the official conversion rate. Orders get converted to the local exchange's fiat currency before being written to the local orderbook and get converted back at execution time.

SUMMARY. Our goals are:
- consolidation of both (crowdtrading and speculation) exchanges to give real interest of investors in alternative investments into crypto-shares like crowdtrading via DIGI
- many new discount features for the sister exchange which will make growth of the value of DIGI
- the DSO which makes big potential of our common corporation for future expansion into Europe (especially Central and Eastern);

We hope that all above job will be done until first decade of May.
All comments and inputs are welcome.

dida
Legendary

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 05:26:08 PM

I have to read this few times  Smiley
MarioSPGroup (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 05:30:30 PM

I have to read this few times  Smiley

I can imagine Smiley

dida
Legendary

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 07:29:47 AM

....or I can just hold DIGI in my wallet and its value will get bigger but with not such gains as if I gamble ( no risk Investment )....did I get it right ?  Cheesy
MarioSPGroup (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 07:41:18 AM

....or I can just hold DIGI in my wallet and its value will get bigger but with not such gains as if I gamble ( no risk Investment )....did I get it right ?  Cheesy

Yes, it can be a good strategy:
- if you have no necessity to sell immediately DIGI to get BTC (for example to make a ROI on your hash power)
- if investors from the speculation market start using the DIGI promotion features then the value of DIGI will grow

Obviously this is a free market, so we can't program the future, we can only estimate various variants as above ;-)

MarioSPGroup (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 08:20:43 AM

Hi All,

We have 1 hour scheduled downtime today about 15:00 GMT London.
We have to upgrade the database.

Cheers

dida
Legendary

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 10:14:19 AM

Hi Mario,

I PM you.
MarioSPGroup (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 10:17:59 AM

Hi Mario,

I PM you.

Thanks dida,
I am starting to investigate the problem.

dida
Legendary

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 11:52:04 AM

Hi,

It seems that Trading platform on capitalDIGI doesn't work - it doesn't accepting selling orders.
MarioSPGroup (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 12:14:45 PM

Hi,

It seems that Trading platform on capitalDIGI doesn't work - it doesn't accepting selling orders.

Thanks dida for the info.
We are starting to investigate it and we will inform ASAP about the resolving it.

MarioSPGroup (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 12:24:48 PM

Hi,

Thanks dida for the info.
We are starting to investigate it and we will inform ASAP about the resolving it.

That is something in cluster, we will resolve it soon

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: