Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:01:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Shop which accepts BTC  (Read 42518 times)
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 10:55:12 AM

In Philippines we have local exchange wallet here which really gives us more option to use our bitcoin aside from easy converting in to f
Yes you can make payments in lazada with the help of coins.ph. This is not a direct payment in bitcoin. Coins.ph will be the third party to make it possible. That is running for a long time now but many are not aware of it.

Im trying to find the link now on how to make a payment in lazada ph so I can share it with you but it's really making a hard time find it. Hmm..

I'll look forward to that man, I love the sales on lazada.

I am planning to buy a usb flash drive right away you give the link Grin

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 01:11:50 PM

The main reason why most of online shops and market places not accepting bitcoin is money transferring / transaction time. Some time it takes too much time, 5, 6 hours, if bitcoin developers resolve this problem. Then major shops will start accepting bitcoin for sure.
5-6 hours lol. confirmation time just need 1-10 minutes mate ?
It depends on how much the fee is. If you pay a bigger fee, the transaction goes through faster.
But it is not in our control. We are not able to maintain and decide how much transection fee we want to pay, usually the blockchain.info charges automatically the transaction fee.
ussually blockchain charges 0.0001 for transaction in one address. you can add miner fee in custom send. You could pay more for fee. and I guarantee that it will be very quick confirmation. but I do not like this way. I prefer fee-free

MaxTax

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 02:18:26 PM

The main reason why most of online shops and market places not accepting bitcoin is money transferring / transaction time. Some time it takes too much time, 5, 6 hours, if bitcoin developers resolve this problem. Then major shops will start accepting bitcoin for sure.
It depends on how much the fee is. If you pay a bigger fee, the transaction goes through faster.
But it is not in our control. We are not able to maintain and decide how much transection fee we want to pay, usually the blockchain.info charges automatically the transaction fee.
ussually blockchain charges 0.0001 for transaction in one address. you can add miner fee in custom send. You could pay more for fee. and I guarantee that it will be very quick confirmation. but I do not like this way. I prefer fee-free

There are not that many shops in my country to spend some Bitcoin and I dont like that. It will change I hope.
But you can never know what will happen. But Bitcoin must be more popular and that is very important.
BitsandBites

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 01:46:45 PM

There are many shops online. Just go to bitcoin.org and visit on one the many directories. You will see there are plenty of merchants
who have trust in bitcoin.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 02:39:23 AM

You know you could just search some shops in google? Smiley
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 06:49:18 AM

There a risk buying merchant directly using bitcoin...
Scammer will be gone after receive your coin , and your merchant never arrive.
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 12:09:10 PM

That's why you need to look for feedback first before trying out a certain shop Wink

I will never try a shop that is fairly new and lack of good reviews especially from this forum

extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 12:57:50 PM

I recently searched on the web about how can we spend our bitcoins. I found an article on shopify.com, I think this is very useful and good article for who want to know about bitcoin shops and bitcoin acceptence places.
below is the link.
https://www.shopify.com/blog/10480345-75-places-to-spend-your-bitcoins
LarryHocks

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 09:22:55 AM

That's why you need to look for feedback first before trying out a certain shop Wink

I will never try a shop that is fairly new and lack of good reviews especially from this forum
There are not that many shops that accept Bitcoin and that is very bad. I hope later that more stores will accept Bitcoin.
So you can make Bitcoin also more popular and hopefully more used also in the future. And the most important is the value that also must rise.
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 09:40:28 AM

I recently searched on the web about how can we spend our bitcoins. I found an article on shopify.com, I think this is very useful and good article for who want to know about bitcoin shops and bitcoin acceptence places.
below is the link.
https://www.shopify.com/blog/10480345-75-places-to-spend-your-bitcoins
Half of those stores listed are no longer working.
Nothing special i would say. Mostly hipstuff.
Still waiting for some good, multibrand online store.
Theres ofcourse overstock but those prises up there...

OrangeII

Activity: 2058
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 12:32:45 PM

in fact all stores accept bitcoin, but if they knew how to use it. until now very few stores that accept bitcoin, you better get used to redeem it in the form of $ and put it to paypal. because most online stores accept paypal

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

bitcoinhopper

Activity: 336

Bravity is beautiful.

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 03:34:25 PM

There are not that many shops that accept BTC. I hope later that there will be more shops that accept BTC.
But it must be more used and popular than it will be possible. But lets see for what is going to happen.

CasioK

Activity: 826

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 05:31:32 PM

There are many shops online. Just go to bitcoin.org and visit on one the many directories. You will see there are plenty of merchants
who have trust in bitcoin.
and one other way to know some bitcoin related site use this link: bitcoinstore.com this site listed so many bitcoin merchants who are accepting bitcoin right now. The coindesk also have a good article with Tittle: "what can you buy with bitcoin" reading this article really help you, coindesk.com/information/what-can-you-buy-with-bitcoins.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 04:18:33 AM

you have to look the feedback and their review first, if you dont trust them just ask them, are they whilling to use escrow or not? so far i never have problem spending my bitcoin on shop, bitcoin is the simplest payment processor that i ever use for paying things online
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 07:44:08 AM

yeah. You would not know who you're dealing. because the data in bitcoin very private. therefore to make transactions better use of escrow. many of which provide online escrow. so you will not be fooled again when shopping using bitcoin
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 03:31:13 PM

it seems you need to find sites that are reputable and have reliable. because they still lack a store that accepts bitcoin. so many people do not think about trust and feedback from the site. I think it is better to convert it to a fiat to buy. instead of buying using bitcoin in a site that is not reliable. or you can use the escrow if you find merchants that accept escrow system
Sourgummies

Activity: 728

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 04:20:07 PM

It's not that big of a deal to use up a couple cents for a purchase that could be well over 50 dollars. That's even less than the tax coverage of it, so what's the problem? In "normal" life you pay the tax fee which would be hundreds of times the transaction fee. Put a little extra money into the transaction.
vendetahome

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 03:00:02 PM

Hi guys,

can you please recommend me some online shops which accepts BTC as payment.
I am looking for mobile phones and music gear.
Thanks Smiley

edit: I am located in EU

coinsfortech.com ; purse.io ; IdeaMerge.com ; scan.co.uk ,  these are sites that i trust, i wouldn't risk to spend my bitcoins on other sites

actually, longer bitcoin will be expencive and popular, more stores will we have, stores that accepts bitcoins as legal payment, and that's very nice
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 07:52:38 AM

Hi guys,

can you please recommend me some online shops which accepts BTC as payment.
I am looking for mobile phones and music gear.
Thanks Smiley

http://coinsfortech.com/ is the site you are looking for Smiley
i see that site look very good,and i found "Pay with bitcoin to receive a 5% discount on your order" this is good promotion and good way to introducing bitcoin to everyone.
Ulloa

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 10:29:43 AM

There are not that many shops that accept BTC. And that is really bad. There must be more shops.
And I hope that more people will have some profit later in the future and that Bitcoin will also be more acceptable in more stores later.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: