Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:34:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Shop which accepts BTC  (Read 42542 times)
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:19:44 PM

Many shops are accepting bitcoins these days and that is not strange because there are also more people who are getting bitcoins
so the shops need to accept bitcoins otherwise they will go to other shops and than they lose allot of money.
Yeah exactly, The more popular bitcoin gets the more shops will be accepting as its payment method as to make the market more consistent and genuine  Smiley
bitcoinhopper

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Bravity is beautiful.

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:36:12 PM

There are so many shops witch accepting bitcoins these days and that is not strange because there are coming more people who are using the bitcoin these
days so more shops are accepting bitcoins otherwise they think people will go to other shops instead of their shops.

Cresciuanto

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 04:04:29 PM

There are so many shops witch accepting bitcoins these days and that is not strange because there are coming more people who are using the bitcoin these
days so more shops are accepting bitcoins otherwise they think people will go to other shops instead of their shops.
but there is no shop in our area who are accepting bitcoin, i personally do not buy any thing from a shot using bitcoin. i have heard that in Brazil there are a lot of shops who are accepting bitcion. i can only hope that a time will come when here in our are shopkeepers will accept bitcoin.
Altcoinmoney

Activity: 344

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 05:58:20 PM

The only website I use to spend some bitcoins now and than is on Bitify, a lot of people already know it and its also trusted.
There is sold almost anything over there so that is pretty nice.
icerici

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 03:42:43 PM

Yesterday i have place order on e4btc.com , i order a mobil phone, hope will be everythink ok . will infor u

Cool never been there ill have to check it out i would also like to know though are there any other online shops out there that i would know of that accept btc and are NOT a scam site to screw me over?

Today i recive my mobile phone from e4btc.com everything was okey,uhh im happy now Smiley)
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 04:47:01 AM

The only website I use to spend some bitcoins now and than is on Bitify, a lot of people already know it and its also trusted.
There is sold almost anything over there so that is pretty nice.

Yeah agree that bitcoin is widely used in online shops only, likely amazon, eBay and etc are the stores which is accepting bitcoin as payment method.
Through bitrefill I have done a recharge many times for my mobile. For me I am satisfied with this much of usage.
Nivri

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 05:28:06 AM

Steam also accepts Bitcoin so for gamers out there that still have no idea about that, check it out now. Cheesy
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 03:55:18 PM

Steam also accepts Bitcoin so for gamers out there that still have no idea about that, check it out now. Cheesy

You are right about that not a lot of people know this and its also funny that they are not knowing this.
Its just a matter of time before they will maybe steam should make a sort of event to let people know it is, as a example a sale day would be awesome.
fravia

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 05:16:59 PM

Hi guys,

can you please recommend me some online shops which accepts BTC as payment.
I am looking for mobile phones and music gear.
Thanks Smiley

edit: I am located in EU

well i know only one, but i think that it is awesome site, http://coinsfortech.com/  , i have been buying from them for a long time now and i don't play to stop anytime soon

and if you won't find anything nice there, you can try purse.io and buy what you need from amazon, just you will have to pay a little bit more, but i am sure that you will be okay with that

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 05:24:42 PM

We are growing month by month and many store are now accepting bitcoins. for the shops they are few right now to accept bitcoin as payment one of the shop is purse. io where you can buy things from amazon..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 09:22:30 PM

We are growing month by month and many store are now accepting bitcoins. for the shops they are few right now to accept bitcoin as payment one of the shop is purse. io where you can buy things from amazon..

Services like purso.io are very hand apart form the fact they enable bitcoin on amazon it's also very good since they keep adding shops which makes bitcoin grow too.
Greftaddy

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 05:18:52 AM

Only a few shops in my country accepts bitcoins.
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 05:35:57 AM

Only a few shops in my country accepts bitcoins.

That is way better than having no shop that is going to accept bitcoin at all in your country. The same with my country only few stores as accepting bitcoins here.
But still that is very helpful here in our country and most of the people really loves their service.

Vires in Numeris
Skaven

Activity: 260

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 07:36:18 AM

OK, thanks guys. I will see what they offer Smiley

You have the marketplace on bitcointalk to buy/sell real/digital goods.
I know, but there is almost no one selling music gear :p
I will figure out something..if I don't find anything, I will just sell my BTC and buy it in music shop Smiley
There are so many shops witch accepting bitcoins and there are just coming more and more because there are coming more bitcoin users.
So they need to make more shops witch accept bitcoins off course.
Vaclya

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 09:04:57 AM

There are so many shops on the internet witch accepting bitcoins and that amount shops are only rising allot because there are coming more people who use the bitcoion
right now so it is not strange that there are coming more stores where you can pay with bitcoins
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 05:35:42 AM

There are so many shops where you can ppay with bitcoins. but there will always be a desease on the bitcoin because there are so many hackers who can reach your coins.

I think hacker will only target wallets with big fat bitcoin balance and not everyone else with measly amounts of coins.

There are so many shops witch accepting bitcoins but you only have to know witch one you can trust because there are allot on the internet who just want to scam you and rid your coins off course dont trust them.

With online stores, there are risks but with physical ones i guess there is less unless you gave them your wallets password.

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 10:49:09 PM

There are so many shops where you can ppay with bitcoins. but there will always be a desease on the bitcoin because there are so many hackers who can reach your coins.

I think hacker will only target wallets with big fat bitcoin balance and not everyone else with measly amounts of coins.

There are so many shops witch accepting bitcoins but you only have to know witch one you can trust because there are allot on the internet who just want to scam you and rid your coins off course dont trust them.

With online stores, there are risks but with physical ones i guess there is less unless you gave them your wallets password.
but i think now it is going to be more safe then the physical store. if you lose your login key or wallet password you can easily recover it. it is also getting difficult for the stranger to visit your walled or to your your wallet.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 02:57:39 PM

There are so many shops on the internet witch accepting bitcoins and that amount shops are only rising allot because there are coming more people who use the bitcoion
right now so it is not strange that there are coming more stores where you can pay with bitcoins
thats true,there will be more and more of them,while bitcoin will get more and more popular.
For internet's shops it is really easy,but it may be hard for each other,cause they might now know about this possibilty.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 12:01:34 AM

There are really many stores when u have anything bought for bitcoin,same with any restaurants,but i have to say there are really more restaurants accepting it,
than any stores.
But it is my country,bitcoin isn't well known here so i think that is not usual.
However i would like to see btc in big stores,where you can find many discounts for wares haha Cheesy
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 06:24:08 PM

The market notify will accept in bitcoin most things or all.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: