Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 03:33:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitsforMacs.Com, The first bitcoin-only Apple Retailer  (Read 1193 times)
tyler.bitsformacs (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2015, 03:56:17 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2015, 04:19:53 PM by tyler.bitsformacs

Hey guys, I'm Tyler from BitsforMacs.Com; if you read the title, I'm sure you can imagine what we do. If you made it here without reading the title, well, we sell Apple products for Bitcoin.
http://bitsformacs.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/FINISHED-LOGO.jpg
We've been doing this for sometime in online auction houses, Bitcoin forums and direct sales, but, this week we launched our website and I encourage you all to take a look!

Macbooks, iMacs, iPads, iPhones; all brand new, as if you bought them direct from Apple. Being apart of the Bitcoin community, however, allows for interesting discount prices on these items and many more. I have several promo codes available for people interested in making purchases. We have a firm 30-day return policy, we cover all shipping costs, even on returns, and we ship internationally.

And that's the bulk of it! Check us out today -- if you need a promo code, respond below or message me directly for more details.
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1100

Free Free Palestine

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 01:15:34 AM

Hello,

No SSL, very shaky website.

New account, No credibility.

No thankyou.

josef2000

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Bro, you need to try http://dadice.com

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2015, 01:34:20 AM

Are you authorized?
Do you accept escrow?

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
tyler.bitsformacs (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2015, 03:25:33 AM

Are you authorized?
Do you accept escrow?

Hello! Unfortunately we do not offer an escrow service at this time, just our 30-day return policy (plus shipping) which is an instant refund considering it's Bitcoin. Additionally, we are technically a "Value Add Reseller", although not much "value" has been added these first couple of weeks -- discounts are store-wide for the launch of our site.

We don't mind taking a bit of a loss to earn your business!
tyler.bitsformacs (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2015, 03:39:36 AM

Hello,

No SSL, very shaky website.

New account, No credibility.

No thankyou.

I appreciate you checking out the website! Yes, we are new site, so things are a little wonky right now, no doubt about that, however our service is 100% legit. We've been doing this long before we had a website!!

As far security goes; SSL is not necessary for Bitcoin payments (one of the reason I love Bitcoin!). The only way someone would be able to intercept a payment would be to physically have access to a hard copy of your private keys, which we store securely, offline.

I hope that you will see that while we are new, our service is one of a kind! Thanks for your feedback :]
caga

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 09:20:29 AM

There was a new electronics site bitdronestory involved in selling drones. And ran away with the money.
best to try already existing sites like Coinsfortech rather than trying new ones out.

tyler.bitsformacs (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2015, 11:37:52 AM

There was a new electronics site bitdronestory involved in selling drones. And ran away with the money.
best to try already existing sites like Coinsfortech rather than trying new ones out.
I can see how drones and iPads can be similar, so your feedback is definitely noted and appreciated!

There are scammers on the internet -- I understand. I hope that you wouldn't let the actions of a few influence your thoughts on many! Our company, like Bitcoin, is new and not trusted by everyone because of just that fact, but we are a legitimate service, we strive to prove that in the coming months :]
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 06:49:07 PM

If you still have coupons, feel free to send me one Smiley Also a picture of your store inventory with your name on the front would make this a bit more credible...
IBIB

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 11:46:55 PM

Hey the link to bitsformacs.com is inop...not operating I get 404 error messages when I click on the link!  Huh
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 12:21:14 PM

So, the "humble merchant" website fell, and he earned red trust... Not expected at all Wink
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1100

Free Free Palestine

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 01:15:23 PM

These scammers have stopped putting an effort in scamming even.
They use literally the exact same template and the exact same domains. I called this guy out becuase there was an exact same thread running before he started a new one.

Every one should be vigilant and aware in catching these scammers.
Help out newbiews and karma will return the favor. Lol

Good luck

Duke

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: