Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:10:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Glad this name is not taken  (Read 620 times)
|Bitcoin| (OP)

Activity: 320
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 07:35:16 AM

Woah! Can't believe that this name is not taken! This forum have been up for years! No one registered with this username. I'm not new to Bitcoin and.. dont advertise me faucet! I hate faucet! Spend one hour working in real life and you can get more than what faucet give you! Anyway, how much would this account worth? Just for the name? - lol was joking, not gonna sell this account.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4653

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 07:44:45 AM

- snip -
how much would this account worth? Just for the name?
- snip -

I'm sure it must be a burden to be stuck with such an account.  I'll take it off your hands for you if you'll send me 1 BTC.
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 08:11:00 AM

if the name is free for years I think no one wants it and it is worth no more than any other.

Right?
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 08:17:24 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2015, 11:04:54 AM by ~Bitcoin~

How much would you pay for my name?

rosh

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 08:20:21 AM

What is in a name?
A rose by any other name.....

Btw, some people have received negative trust, because their user ids resembled established members.
Count yourself lucky.  Tongue
Malin Keshar

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 08:24:46 AM

How much would you pay for my name?

email: shitcoinbitcoin@mailinator.com

Go reset the password

http://mailinator.com/inbox.jsp?to=shitcoinbitcoin

why I think you and OP are the same person?
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2015, 09:45:24 AM

Are you kidding me  Huh 'Bitcoin' is soooo 2014  Roll Eyes This is the new generation, cool trendy classy people are more likely to be swayed by something like '|COnYE|' or '|conyeSTILLbreathes|'. Duh.
Wait.. I'd better go claim those names before somebody steals my idea.
poisenrang

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 11:55:13 AM

YUP, i love bitcoins! just like your name Kiss

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 02:41:16 PM

Woah! Can't believe that this name is not taken! This forum have been up for years! No one registered with this username. I'm not new to Bitcoin and.. dont advertise me faucet! I hate faucet! Spend one hour working in real life and you can get more than what faucet give you! Anyway, how much would this account worth? Just for the name? - lol was joking, not gonna sell this account.

Your account is worth negative value -1.0589954 BTC

You owe theymos that amount. Good luck with paying back.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: