Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:11:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we trust him?  (Read 684 times)
michaeladair (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 09:03:22 AM

Harvey Dent: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=417699 can we trust him?

caga

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 09:13:43 AM

You might want to edit your personal message about wood collector. Did you see that he was involved in a scam ?
Anyways, is there a way to see a list of all newly created accounts ?

michaeladair (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 09:19:09 AM

You might want to edit your personal message about wood collector. Did you see that he was involved in a scam ?

I know about all that shit about WoodCollector, honestly I don't believe that the Bitcoinforum should be focusing on that shit while we need to be getting the actual scammers of the forum and whatnot. Plus, I still hope he provides something to defend himself.

I don't know bout seeing a list of all newly created accounts, maybe you can go to the memebers page and sort by date registered.

This was on off-topic thread because it was a joke, Harvey Dent is a guy from Batman... (Two-Face). Just a good joke to lighten the mood a bit...

rosh

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 10:00:57 AM

He is just a newbie in this forum though.  Smiley
poisenrang

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 11:49:12 AM

this is what i was wondering to hahah

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 11:50:47 AM

no don't trust him he will scam you lol
michaeladair (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 12:49:12 PM

Goddamnit, you people haven't watched Batman have you?

Here is a spoof of Batman, that makes fun of it:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cr6bfXzcGbE

picolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 01:33:14 PM

I know about all that shit about WoodCollector, honestly I don't believe that the Bitcoinforum should be focusing on that shit while we need to be getting the actual scammers of the forum and whatnot. Plus, I still hope he provides something to defend himself.

I don't know bout seeing a list of all newly created accounts, maybe you can go to the memebers page and sort by date registered.

This was on off-topic thread because it was a joke, Harvey Dent is a guy from Batman... (Two-Face). Just a good joke to lighten the mood a bit...

Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: