Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:40:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2015 The Year of The Litecoin  (Read 3659 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 10:10:08 PM

I remember when Litecoin was up at $15 last year, I think it will get back up there so will hold for a little while longer
NattyLiteCoin

Activity: 912
Merit: 1021

If you don’t believe, why are you here?

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 03:51:42 AM

I remember when Litecoin was up at $15 last year, I think it will get back up there so will hold for a little while longer

And you should probably continue to hold if your station in life allows you to. Nothing good will come of the primary actors of exchange within the next couple of years.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
    ███▀                   ▀███
   ███   ███           ███   ███
  ███     ███         ███     ███
 ███       ███       ███       ███
 ███     ██████     ██████     ███
 ███        ████   ████        ███
 ███     █████████████████     ███
 ███         ███▄ ▄███         ███
  ███         ███████         ███
   ███▄        █████        ▄███
    ████▄       ███       ▄████
     ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
  25X FASTER THAN BITCOIN, LIGHTNING NETWORK & ATOMIC SWAPS  
  TWITTER          TELEGRAM          REDDIT          DISCORD          MEDIUM          LINKEDIN  
          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
El Dude (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 01:14:03 AM

halving in 50 days  Grin

Bitcoin and Litecoin hodler
AmericanPsycho

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 01:53:12 AM

See you soon!

http://puu.sh/iOzKd/9f6ab96383.png
Za1n
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 02:07:27 AM

I have recently bought a small amount of litecoin and I am happy that it has increased to almost 2x what I paid for it. When that point comes, which may be as soon as tonight or tomorrow, I am debating between selling half to regain my original investment and keeping the other half as "free" coins, or just holding on to all of them for even greater returns.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 03:12:16 AM

I made a bitcoin off some small litecoin trades I made in recent times but I missed the move up a few hours ago which I'm pretty salty about. Why is the LiteCoinGuy not up in here, he must be stacked? It's nice that things are moving in another direction from the last 1.5+, finally.
AmericanPsycho

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 03:36:35 AM

I have recently bought a small amount of litecoin and I am happy that it has increased to almost 2x what I paid for it. When that point comes, which may be as soon as tonight or tomorrow, I am debating between selling half to regain my original investment and keeping the other half as "free" coins, or just holding on to all of them for even greater returns.

This is the time to HODL!
ebliever
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 06:01:50 PM

I've noticed the rise in Litecoin and came here (and other links) looking for some sort of news that would be driving the price of litecoin (in particular) up. Looks like there is nothing new that is particular to Litecoin? If so this is a bubble waiting to burst. No wonder El Dude was hating on NXT over in that other thread...

Seriously, the reasons given in the OP are more a reason to sell at this point than buy. For example, the fact that Litecoin _already_ is listed almost everywhere means it has little room for growth in that regard. When I was more actively trading in alts one standard bit of data I used was to track how many exchanges an alt was on, and how likely it was to be accepted on other major exchanges. Getting listed in new markets generally gives alts a bump. So for litecoin to already be listed means it has no growth potential from that factor.

Luke 12:15-21

Ephesians 2:8-9
NattyLiteCoin

Activity: 912
Merit: 1021

If you don’t believe, why are you here?

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 06:54:54 PM

(1) litecoin core is as robust as  btc 010.2.2
(2) scarcity will be implemented as the mining reward will halve in 50 days (4 years old)
(3) large private investments have been made in SFARDS scrypt miners
(4) no drama, can act as a tech bridge at 28tps, while btc gets straightened out
(5) China loves the LTC and China runs its country like a business and not like the U.S. Which, let's be honest, would be shut down if it was a business
(6) I love nxt, but we as a culture are not ready for it yet. LTC is simple and could be poised for a moderate adoption.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
  25X FASTER THAN BITCOIN, LIGHTNING NETWORK & ATOMIC SWAPS  
  TWITTER          TELEGRAM          REDDIT          DISCORD          MEDIUM          LINKEDIN  
          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
Za1n
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 08:02:20 PM

Yes, I have thus far resisted the temptations to sell, although I am not sure how much longer I can hold out. Smiley

I may hold out to $7 and sell 1/3 my holdings and let the rest ride. Once I have made my initial investment back, I will have psychologically freed myself from the remaining litecoins and wouldn't be as concerned.
grouper fish

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 01:44:18 PM

Yes, I have thus far resisted the temptations to sell, although I am not sure how much longer I can hold out. Smiley

I may hold out to $7 and sell 1/3 my holdings and let the rest ride. Once I have made my initial investment back, I will have psychologically freed myself from the remaining litecoins and wouldn't be as concerned.

you could always try out a few diffrent numbers in the savings plan calculator. (SSS) - A Sane and Simple bitcoin (in this case litecoin) Savings plan https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=345065.0

Za1n
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 02:04:52 PM

you could always try out a few diffrent numbers in the savings plan calculator. (SSS) - A Sane and Simple bitcoin (in this case litecoin) Savings plan https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=345065.0

Interesting post, thanks for the link.
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 02:44:13 PM

I don't think Litecoin will go above $7. There are too many bag holders around when will cap its rise.
The maximum Litecoin will go is 0.03 btc based on my estimation.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
Za1n
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 04:42:58 PM

I don't think Litecoin will go above $7. There are too many bag holders around when will cap its rise.

Yeah, I don't know either, I am just holding for now. If it drops below $5 again I will probably sell as I would still be up 2x, which is good for me considering I have been in for less than a month. If it drops even more maybe I will buy in again down at $2-3.
MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 02:21:27 AM

The Litecoin rise could turn out to become a repeat of the Auroracoin. Don't get lost in the herd and forget your senses.

If there's not a fundamental change driving the market, then the pendulum swing will certainly return to its origin.

but there's multiple huge fundamental change driving litecoin up.

drama's happening with bitcoin (do i need to spell them out) where litecoins becoming the crypto safe haven.

upcoming block halving.

and despite the "no development" FUD spread; the latest extensive improvements in the latest litecoin client release.

https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=26151.0

You guys are absolutely correct. I stand corrected! Smiley
Mjbmonetarymetals
Legendary

Activity: 1096
Merit: 1067

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 07:30:32 AM

The Litecoin rise could turn out to become a repeat of the Auroracoin. Don't get lost in the herd and forget your senses.

If there's not a fundamental change driving the market, then the pendulum swing will certainly return to its origin.

but there's multiple huge fundamental change driving litecoin up.

drama's happening with bitcoin (do i need to spell them out) where litecoins becoming the crypto safe haven.

upcoming block halving.

and despite the "no development" FUD spread; the latest extensive improvements in the latest litecoin client release.

https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=26151.0

You guys are absolutely correct. I stand corrected! Smiley

http://youtu.be/93bGWJ-CjwA

Bitrated user: Mick.
Frost

Activity: 602
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 09:53:37 AM

But it's now above $7 Smiley
HYIP.Net

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 10:13:41 AM

70% up in lower than one week is just a hard bubble. When it explodes those who are buying on this expensive price will fall in danger.
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 10:32:16 AM

all miners pointed at litecoin Cheesy, not gonna dumb until we see a 1800$ per coin Wink

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
Frost

Activity: 602
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 10:40:12 AM

all miners pointed at litecoin Cheesy, not gonna dumb until we see a 1800$ per coin Wink

Yes I am happy with $1800
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: