Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:09:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★SKYHIGHPOKER.CO.UK★100% 'THANK YOU' BONUS  (Read 12505 times)
rtserv (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 10:04:18 PM

Just confirming, I received my cashouts. Great site. You should add tournaments as soon as possible. The giveaway won't do much good as people just play and leave. If they lose, they start hating the site. (from past experiece , which I don't blame them or you for). A good idea would be to have say a 1 BTC guaranteed tournement with 1 chip buyin.
This will also get people to try out the site. Also because, right now its free chips to them. And withdrawing gives them free chips. So why would they care about the site ?

Hey!

Can you please confirm your withdrawal with big red letters like my friend Parsons?  Wink
Nobody cares about the site. You are right.
Just "grab and run" action lol
Oh and big red scam alerts occasionally.
It is much better to have a 1BTC tournament and to see people actually play poker.
Cheers  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elephantas1

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 10:05:32 PM

Just confirming, I received my cashouts. Great site. You should add tournaments as soon as possible. The giveaway won't do much good as people just play and leave. If they lose, they start hating the site. (from past experiece , which I don't blame them or you for). A good idea would be to have say a 1 BTC guaranteed tournement with 1 chip buyin.
This will also get people to try out the site. Also because, right now its free chips to them. And withdrawing gives them free chips. So why would they care about the site ?

Hey!

Can you please confirm your withdrawal with big red letters like my friend Parsons?  Wink
It is much better to have a 1BTC tournament and to see people actually play poker.
Cheers  
oh wow people withdrawing like crazy wondering how much money you already gave away and how much is left
cheekychap

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 10:08:06 PM

Hey!

Cheers  

Lol, sure. I think the trust part comes later not by just giving away and withdrawls.
For those wondering, I got my withdrawl : TXID

kooy

Activity: 133

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 10:08:30 PM

I joined! Looking forward to trying it out and then playing for real! I Would like to see freerolls and tournaments which have entry buy ins  like 0.005 and prize pool upto 2 BTC. Just like stars has.

Heres my deposit address 1GEimCXiCqigKgc7BuDKuH8n6f8m9yyNzn

Thanks for the bonus!

Will report back and rate when I get the deposit Smiley

cheekychap

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 10:09:58 PM

WAITING FOR SMALL WITHDRAW WILL CHANGE COLOR TO GREEN WHEN I GET [/color][/size]

Why make it red ? ALso, op if you do continue the giveaway, then make sure the users are members and +.

Parsons

Activity: 69

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 10:14:14 PM

I agree entirely that there are a whole bunch of new account scammers but my request for 0.15 BTC has been ignored no less than 3 times in this very thread.

Sadly I'm going to have to come to the conclusion that this is a scam site.

All I wanted was answers instead of lies via PM about my withdrawal.

THIS SITE IS NOT TRUSTWORTHY>THINK BEFORE DEPOSITING

I am sorry about your bad experience. Luckily there are many players who are happy that they have joined us.
I would like to let you know that nobody is depositing here.
It has been a long day full of withdrawals.
Have a nice day/night  Smiley

Thank you for acknowledging my existence at last. No-deposit bonuses are always going to result in a lot more withdrawals than deposits naturally and I wish you the best in your venture, but they are beneficial for building trust and as it stands I've simply not been responded to about my issue which happened so early in the promotion.

I am not a scammer with 2 posts, just a member of this community that got lucky on your site. Using red letters was simply to get attention to my issue and has since been taken down
rtserv (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 10:15:18 PM

If you don't change this color probably you will never get it.
And we are not blind here. Please fix these letters. I am not joking.
Thank you
rtserv (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 10:21:36 PM

BEST POKER SITE WAITING FOR MY WITHDRAW

You should have received your winnings already.
You maybe surprised but we even need to go to the bathroom from time to time.
I hope you enjoyed the game.
Sorry for the wait
Cheers
kooy

Activity: 133

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 10:22:50 PM

How long did it take you to get the no deposit bonus? Im still waiting on mine.

rtserv (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 10:24:15 PM

How long did it take you to get the no deposit bonus? Im still waiting on mine.

There is no wait for that at all.
You just have to click Play Poker.
Thanks
dagadarain

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 10:26:58 PM

Hey!

Cheers  

yes, I know, this site is very real and true "pay. what about my withdrawal 143 chip?
dicefun

Activity: 112

ActionCrypto.com ★ Bitcoin Binary Options

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2015, 10:29:23 PM

Just for test trying to withdraw 0.012BTC

Received, thank you.
Ordered another 0.024BTC

Received this one too. Thanks!
Ordered 0.034BTC and 0.031BTC and 0.03BTC.

I received my first two withdrawals and still waiting for the last three (0.034BTC and 0.031BTC and 0.03BTC)
I'm sorry I was so lucky today Smiley

Such giveaways (especially the first one) is always hard experience (like crash test) for owner and for site. It's easy to underestimate the love of people for free money Smiley

BTW, you can finish this giveaway at any moment and think about new one. May be with deposit bonus. May be with some additional requirements (like minimal forum activity of participants).

Good luck Smiley

HASHOCEAN  new cloud mining, free 15 KHs for all new users
CRYPTOLEVELS new generation of CRYPTOSCHAIN,40 currencies, start 21-03-2015!
BTC-STACK - new analog of BTC-FLOW! 1000 satoshi every 10 min.

BTC-WOLF - restarted 09-03-2015! 1200 satoshi every 8 min.

BTC-PROFIT BTC,LTC,DOGE +20% in 24 hrs, +50% in 48 hrs,+150% in 96 hrs,start 07-03-2015
rtserv (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 10:31:33 PM

Hey!

Cheers  

yes, I know, this site is very real and true "pay. what about my withdrawal 143 chip?

Hi!
You cannot withraw your bonus. You have 0 tokens in your account and that is the reason why your withdrawal is "on hold".
The best I can do is to cancel it and return the tokens into your account.
Cheers  
rtserv (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 10:36:45 PM

Received, thank you.
Ordered another 0.024BTC

I received my first two withdrawals and still waiting for the last three (0.034BTC and 0.031BTC and 0.03BTC)

Such giveaways (especially the first one) is always hard experience (like crash test) for owner and for site. It's easy to underestimate the love of people for free money Smiley

BTW, you can finish this giveaway at any moment and think about new one. May be with deposit bonus. May be with some additional requirements (like minimal forum activity of participants).

Good luck Smiley

Yes, you are right. It was a long, long day today. 0 deposits of course but a lot of withdrawals and plenty of scammers.
The sad thing was that I checked the tables and there were no more than 2-3 people playing. Everyone was here posting and asking for withdrawals.
Tournaments is a great idea.
Cheers
rtserv (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 10:41:15 PM

Hello everyone!
The NO DEPOSIT BONUS IS OFFICIALLY OVER!
Thanks everyone for playing.
dagadarain

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 10:41:55 PM

Hey!

Cheers  

Hi!
You cannot withraw your bonus. You have 0 tokens in your account and that is the reason why your withdrawal is "on hold".
Cheers  
ok, i know now, thanks have explained my, and me win again  Wink , total chip 76.67 now, which can be withdrawn only 26chip? that is right?
rtserv (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 10:48:49 PM

Hey!

Cheers  

Hi!
Cheers  
ok, i know now, thanks have explained my, and me win again  Wink , total chip 76.67 now, which can be withdrawn only 26chip? that is right?

Yes, you are right. You can withdraw your winnings.
Thank you
Haluzakfest

Activity: 220

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 10:53:25 PM

hello 1LgaDAdcnmpSsro3bk4c1UFsvJw9UGPV1x
Thanks
dsly

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 10:55:28 PM

hello 1LgaDAdcnmpSsro3bk4c1UFsvJw9UGPV1x
Thanks
He has closed the bonus giveaway.
ANyways, Op here is my post asking for bonus before : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=935301.msg10259243#msg10259243
I did click ply poker, but still didn't get the bonus. Please check my account.
Thanks!

rtserv (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 10:57:52 PM

Received, thank you.
Ordered another 0.024BTC

Good luck Smiley

Hello dicefun!
I am sorry for the delay.
We have sent you your 0.095BTC.
It is not a bad thing to get lucky  Wink
Thank you for playing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: