Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:42:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Delusional bulls be Like...  (Read 5390 times)
mmitech (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

things you own end up owning you

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 12:43:53 PM

These charts are self explanatory

inca
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 12:48:16 PM

The trend line on your last picture is wrong..
Morecoin Freeman

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

Legendary trader

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 12:50:08 PM

There are a lot of things wrong in this thread. Tongue

Ask the stranger he knows who you really are.
mmitech (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 12:51:10 PM

this is not the point of this post.
inca
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 12:51:18 PM

Yes.

Still this is the first chance for bears to fight back (short term top at 260). If we move up again in the next two days they are in a world of pain!
mmitech (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 12:51:44 PM

There are a lot of things wrong in this thread. Tongue

Like you being here.
inca
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 12:51:52 PM

What is the point? You characterise the last few years as a bubble. If you drew it correctly we are at trend.

Feri22

Activity: 748
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 12:52:42 PM

exactly, mmitech your manipulation TA sucks as always   Grin
mmitech (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 12:57:03 PM

What is the point? You characterise the last few years as a bubble. If you drew it correctly we are at trend.

that is for sure not the trend line, in the picture above, I showed all the historical available price chart, this means that trend line you drew there doesn't hold as well....the Point is the delusion and dreams of most of the bulls here around is just pathetic.
fallinglantern

Activity: 260
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 12:58:43 PM

Just took a 20x short out. Thanks for the trading advice!
MatTheCat

Activity: 840

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 01:06:55 PM

Funny thing is that when I first came here, mmitech was a bull. Last time I read one of his posts, was way back in the summer. He was bragging about living the good life from his Bitcoin winnings, and telling all you guys that Bitcoin was fucked and that he was totally out.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
mmitech (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 01:14:00 PM

Funny thing is that when I first came here, mmitech was a bull. Last time I read one of his posts, was way back in the summer. He was bragging about living the good life from his Bitcoin winnings, and telling all you guys that Bitcoin was fucked and that he was totally out.

Bitcoin it self is not fucked, at least not yet, but the price is going to be fucked.... I was bullish and turned bearish, I don't see what is wrong about it!!!!  and yes I cashed out in August and I still have no regrets Smiley

Edit: BTW, when you first came here the market was going bullish, and it did pay off being bullish Wink
picolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 01:22:17 PM

Just took a 20x short out. Thanks for the trading advice!

Good luck with it, it could go down but I think it is likely to keep going up.
zeroday
Donator

Activity: 784

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 01:23:38 PM

OP, getting nervous after shorting at $220 ? Smiley
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 01:28:01 PM

There is no despair yet. Not at all...

mmitech (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 01:32:11 PM

never shorted a thing in my life.

There is no despair yet. Not at all...

I agree.
MatTheCat

Activity: 840

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 03:02:38 PM

Who would short at $220 on the bounce after a $450 - $150 move? Shorting zone for those convinced of further doom for Bitcoin is at around $300.

Bitcoin it self is not fucked, at least not yet, but the price is going to be fucked.... I was bullish and turned bearish, I don't see what is wrong about it!!!!  and yes I cashed out in August and I still have no regrets Smiley

What makes you sure that Bitcoin's price is going to be even more fucked in the coming months?

I myself, am actually 50/50 on whether $150 was the 'bottom' and that Bitcoin might experience a trend bucking rise from here, or whether there is yet more shit storms to come.

50/50 is about as bullish as I have been on Bitcoin for a very long time.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
tutkarz

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 03:11:35 PM

So basicaly OP sold his coins and now is trying to convince everyone to not buy because the price will rise and he didn't bought back yet. Nice try but you forgot that bitcoin economy is growing like snow ball right now, so ...

mmitech (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 03:15:49 PM

What makes you sure that Bitcoin's price is going to be even more fucked in the coming months?

I myself, am actually 50/50 on whether $150 was the 'bottom' and that Bitcoin might experience a trend bucking rise from here, or whether there is yet more shit storms to come.

50/50 is about as bullish as I have been on Bitcoin for a very long time.

Many people here shout that this time there is bigger support than we had in the past, and yes there is diffidently bigger support BTC wise but the dollar wise is differently the same if not lower, others said that previous bottoms didn't have such volume and this was the strongest one in months, and I agree on that one, but I think that it was mostly caused by the Bitstamp....People here are convinced that this is the bottom not because of TA, because according to all major support lines that were broken we are heading to double digits, but they are convinced because they think Wall street came to save them.

This is an opinion, but I sure am not buying a single Bitcoin at these prices, I still think that Bitcoin is waaaaaaaaay overpriced for its utility, people talk about its value, and I am sure the price don't reflect the real value of Bitcoin, it is still over priced IMHO, and if I am wrong about the price then I really don't care even if I miss the "train", because everything else still hold, there are so many things wrong that need to be fixed and pumping the price is not going to fix them.
mmitech (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 03:17:24 PM

So basicaly OP sold his coins and now is trying to convince everyone to not buy because the price will rise and he didn't bought back yet. Nice try but you forgot that bitcoin economy is growing like snow ball right now, so ...

No one is convincing you to do anything, in fact you would be a real dumb idiot if you follow a "free financial advice" on a public forum ... I am just putting this out there, for the one who are interested.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: