Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:58:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BTC-TC] [[LTC-MINING]] - GLBSE LIST RECEIVED - BTC-TC TRANSITION COMPLETE  (Read 65618 times)
Jurek

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2012, 06:49:31 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2012, 11:24:27 AM by Jurek

edited:

how big is currently the dividend that's on hold?

PSYCHOTICBOY IS A THIEF AND A SCAMMER BE WARNED!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=129941

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
burnside (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

Lead Blockchain Developer

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2012, 10:20:09 PM

edited:

19.7 btc, 1026 ltc as of right now.

I'll convert the ltc to BTC soon as well.

Cheers.
burnside (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2012, 10:21:40 PM

Wanted to cross-post this.

Just got off the phone with James, he said he's not going to be producing trading history for anyone. As for releasing shareholder data, he said that he's asking for the extra coins his script sent out to be returned, and it looks like he won't be releasing shareholder data to issuers until that happens. He said about 3/4 of the extra coins have been returned.

Is he announcing this somewhere?  I feel like I missed an announcement or something.

If I'm understanding you correctly, his script screwed up, paid out too much, and now he's emailed those people and asked for the coins back?

I think Nefario's gone off the deep end.  Sad

Just so everyone knows.  Nefario's payout script screwed up.  He's holding all the asset issuers hostage until the people he overpaid give the BTC back.

Ugh.

burnside (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2012, 06:29:19 AM

edited:

19.7 btc, 1026 ltc as of right now.

I'll convert the ltc to BTC soon as well.

Cheers.

Ok, the LTC in the pot has been converted.  Adding 7.85 BTC to the BTC pot I now have 27.55 BTC to disburse.

I'm also fairly close to releasing our new BTC Virtual Stock exchange modeled after LTC-GLOBAL.  LTC-MINING will have a trading platform all ready to go by the time GLBSE releases the list of bond holders.
burnside (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2012, 11:55:17 PM

LTC in the pot has been converted.  Adding 5.86 BTC to the BTC pot I now have 33.41 BTC to disburse.

No progress or word from the GLBSE.

I'm really sorry for everyone involved.  Had I known Nef was going to be so flaky I never would have listed there.  Sad

burnside (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2012, 09:46:05 AM

LTC in the pot has been converted.  Adding 5.079 BTC to the pot.  I now have 38.489 BTC to disburse.

No progress or word from GLBSE.  I emailed james@glbse.com earlier today asking for a timeline.  I have not yet heard back.
EskimoBob
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

View Profile
November 13, 2012, 01:00:42 PM

LTC in the pot has been converted.  Adding 5.079 BTC to the pot.  I now have 38.489 BTC to disburse.

No progress or word from GLBSE.  I emailed james@glbse.com earlier today asking for a timeline.  I have not yet heard back.

I talked to James last week and he was sure, that everything is cleared up by this week. We will see.

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
BTW, Things in BTC bubble universes are getting ugly....
burnside (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2012, 06:41:12 AM

I talked to James last week and he was sure, that everything is cleared up by this week. We will see.

He didn't reply to my email.  :/  How are you talking to him?
burnside (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2012, 07:48:20 AM

Whenever Nefario gets around to being responsible, LTC-MINING will pick up and operate on BTCTC (https://btct.co/)

Cheers.

Jurek

View Profile
November 17, 2012, 10:45:12 PM

He didn't reply to my email.  :/  How are you talking to him?
If you want to call him ask Bob or DeaDTerra for number.

burnside (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2012, 08:36:37 PM

Great news!  I snagged this out of the Gigamining thread:

To all Gigaminers:

Late yesterday I received an asset holder list from GLBSE. Per the email received, the list may grow some more so it may not be the final list.

This is good news as it means step one is near completion. I will be working with counsel later today and possibly into next week to finalize the next steps and to clarify what has to be done and why.

Best regards,
gigavps

Looks like we'll get a list from Nefario sooner or later. 

Anyone that is going to want to claim their LTC-MINING shares must log into GLBSE and grant permission for GLBSE to give me your contact and asset info.  Please do this ASAP so that you do not get missed in the initial list from GLBSE.

Cheers.

burnside (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2012, 08:04:31 AM

LTC in the pot has been converted.  Adding 5.012 BTC to the pot.  I now have 43.501 BTC to disburse.

Cheers.
burnside (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2012, 12:45:26 AM

Great news!  Got the list from GLBSE today.

Everyone on the list should have received an email from me that looks roughly like so:

-----
Hello,

Great news! Nefario has provided us with your share information for LTC-MINING.

This is confirmation of your new account at BTC-TC, created on behalf of LTC-MINING.

Website URL: https://btct.co/
  Username: LTC-MINING-xXxXx
  Password: xXxXxXxXxXx
  PIN: xXxX (important -- do not lose this!)
  Validation URL: https://btct.co/register?eauth=xXxXxXx

Please visit the Validation URL ASAP to verify your email address and claim your account.

XxX shares of LTC-MINING have been distributed to your new account.

*** We highly recommend you enable Google Authenticator support on your account ASAP. ***

Thank you for using BTC-TC!
-----

Note that there is no way to change your Username on BTC-TC.  I logged in using the details in the email I received, then transferred the shares to my normal user using the interface on the Portfolio page.  BTC-TC does not charge a fee for asset transfers between accounts.

If you think you had shares and you did not receive an email, please PM me your email address.  I will confirm if you are on the list or not.  If you are not on the list, please contact GLBSE and request assistance.  James has expressed that there may be updates to the list in the future, and I will keep all funds in a separate account for any such future claims.

Now that the import is complete, my next task is to distribute the funds.  I'll be doing that here in the next hour or two.  (I'm waiting for the deposit to btct.co to confirm.)

Please let me know if you have any questions regarding the BTC-TC interface, etc.

Cheers.

burnside (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2012, 01:33:01 AM

Dividend issued!  43.501 BTC that was accrued since the shutdown of GLBSE.

An additional dividend will follow shortly, as there's a week and a half or so of LTC in the mining pool fund.

Cheers.
Garr255
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

What's a GPU?

View Profile
December 06, 2012, 01:35:58 AM

How about the shares that weren't accounted for? How do you issue dividends without knowing these? Are you just pooling the coins that ideally would go to these shareholders and waiting for the completed list?

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”  -- Mahatma Gandhi

Average time between signing on to bitcointalk: Two weeks. Please don't expect responses any faster than that!
burnside (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2012, 01:37:51 AM

How about the shares that weren't accounted for? How do you issue dividends without knowing these? Are you just pooling the coins that ideally would go to these shareholders and waiting for the completed list?

Yup, I setup an account just to hold the unclaimed shares.  That account will accrue dividends until the shares are claimed via GLBSE.  Thus I can issue dividends normally and let the system do the math for me.  Smiley

Cheers.

creativex

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2012, 04:07:12 AM

Pretty slick. I'm impressed with your ability to get things done.

Jurek

View Profile
December 06, 2012, 07:59:02 AM

@burnside
Regarding buyback - should I transfer the shares to you on btct.co? What is your username?

bziubek

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2012, 09:47:06 AM

Absolutely great job!

Now I know I can't change my username but if I changed the e-mail attached to that account and then register new account with proper username to that old e-mail and transfer all the shares would that work?
handytxg

Activity: 111

View Profile
December 06, 2012, 11:35:57 AM

Thank you for your effort, i get my devidends : )
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: