Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:23:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★Selling $100 Starbucks Gift Cards at 75% discount★★★  (Read 10583 times)
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2015, 08:10:38 PM

Buying 4 cards , using Ognasty as Escrow
payment sent to Escrow
https://blockchain.info/tx/a5018cc37d9ef008f4358c8a781a629179fd32a47129a299ef70173016596954
Waiting for confirmation and receiving
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jamesphamm33 (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 08:13:39 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2015, 07:11:17 PM by jamesphamm33

Buying 4 cards , using Ognasty as Escrow
payment sent to Escrow
https://blockchain.info/tx/a5018cc37d9ef008f4358c8a781a629179fd32a47129a299ef70173016596954
Waiting for confirmation and receiving

Confirmed
.387 for 4 cards. .01 for escrow fee  
Waiting on Ognasty to confirm

Edit: escrow to be released to me after 48 hours

Edit: Card sent. Escrow to be released in 48 hours
kashish948
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 03:04:15 AM

PMed you.
jamesphamm33 (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 04:58:54 AM

PMed you.

sent pm
Sold five cards without escrow
kashish948 sent payment first
kashish948
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 05:12:17 AM

PMed you.

sent pm
Sold five cards without escrow
kashish948 sent payment first

yes. done the deal with OP for 5 cards.

i sent first dealing in 4 parts.....

smooth trade.
leesin

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

#feelthebern

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 05:54:53 AM

dude you guys are risking for possible balance to be gone... unless op does warranty on replacements?
jamesphamm33 (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 06:34:42 AM

dude you guys are risking for possible balance to be gone... unless op does warranty on replacements?

hi Quickseller Cheesy

I see you have no life at all and spam my post to try to hurt my business. It's clearly stated on my first page about replacements.

This is another shill account of yours that you own and manage so you can sell it. Pretty obvious when posts are made every two weeks in order to raise activity number.
Neg trust on this account too
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 02:20:37 PM

Hello,

I would personally proceed with extreme caution when dealing with this person. While dealing with another respected forum member the cards had their balances canceled.

Additionally you will likely not be able to spend $100 worth of Starbucks within 7 days which means you are risking spending a $25 for a few $4 cups of coffee.

If the gift cards were paid for via legit means then there is no reason why the cards would have any chance of having their balance be removed.
birhairy

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 02:21:48 PM

Hello,

I would personally proceed with extreme caution when dealing with this person. While dealing with another respected forum member the cards had their balances canceled.

Additionally you will likely not be able to spend $100 worth of Starbucks within 7 days which means you are risking spending a $25 for a few $4 cups of coffee.

If the gift cards were paid for via legit means then there is no reason why the cards would have any chance of having their balance be removed.

thanks for heads up!
jamesphamm33 (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 02:48:10 PM

Hello,

False, I got scammed by that forum member and now you are spamming on my post to hurt my business. You forgot to include where I sent him the cards first and he didnt send me money. Now why don't you go troll somewhere else.
All the evidences are on here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=939260.0 where everyone can see and decide for themselves. If the balances were canceled then the cards would be closed and invalid; which is not the case.

Other members who bought from me have not complained at all about their cards having any problems. So why don't you stop spamming on my post to hurt my business. 
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 02:53:57 PM

Hello,

False, I got scammed by that forum member and now you are spamming on my post to hurt my business. You forgot to include where I sent him the cards first and he didnt send me money. Now why don't you go troll somewhere else.
All the evidences are on here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=939260.0 where everyone can see and decide for themselves. If the balances were canceled then the cards would be closed and invalid; which is not the case.

Other members who bought from me have not complained at all about their cards having any problems. So why don't you stop spamming on my post to hurt my business. 
Well you locked the thread to prevent others from being able to discuss the evidence. You also locked it once it became obvious that you were proven wrong.

You sent codes for gift cards to the member and when the member attempted to use the cards he never received anything from Starbucks.

When he offered to return the gift card to you, your response was that you are not able to take the cards back for "obvious reasons", may I ask what those "obvious reasons" are? If you are going to say that he could still use the codes then you could easily load the balances to another card.
jamesphamm33 (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 02:57:17 PM

Hello,

Well you locked the thread to prevent others from being able to discuss the evidence. You also locked it once it became obvious that you were proven wrong.

You sent codes for gift cards to the member and when the member attempted to use the cards he never received anything from Starbucks.

When he offered to return the gift card to you, your response was that you are not able to take the cards back for "obvious reasons", may I ask what those "obvious reasons" are? If you are going to say that he could still use the codes then you could easily load the balances to another card.

Stop posting on here you troll. I locked the forum because it was going nowhere and going around in circles. Do you want me to unlock it again so you can troll on it more?
Are you that stupid? the obvious reason is that he has access to those codes and I cant resell codes someone already has because of the risk of them using it no matter who it is.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 03:03:22 PM

Hello,

Stop posting on here you troll. I locked the forum because it was going nowhere and going around in circles. Do you want me to unlock it again so you can troll on it more?
Are you that stupid? the obvious reason is that he has access to those codes and I cant resell codes someone already has because of the risk of them using it no matter who it is.
Unless the dispute is resolved then there is no reason for it to be unlocked. A locked scam accusacation implies it is resolved, he has not repaid you therefore a locked thread implies that you admit you are in the wrong.

Like I said before you can easily load the balances on the cards to other cards therefore your arguement is invalid. The only "obvious reason" is that you know the balance on the gift cards are going to be reversed in the near future or that you know they will otherwise not work for the end user.
FuckIdolPlus

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 03:09:34 PM

Hello,

Unless the dispute is resolved then there is no reason for it to be unlocked. A locked scam accusacation implies it is resolved, he has not repaid you therefore a locked thread implies that you admit you are in the wrong.

Like I said before you can easily load the balances on the cards to other cards therefore your arguement is invalid. The only "obvious reason" is that you know the balance on the gift cards are going to be reversed in the near future or that you know they will otherwise not work for the end user.

Dude you seriously have a lot of time at your disposal for spoiling the OP's thread. He is legit and you are just tying to spoil his name. No one but you is saying anything about him. So I think you should just mind your own business unless he "scams" you in anyway.
Don't try to act superior. Even you started at some point. I myself am starting selling my stuff and I won't like anyone like you to put a bad name to me.
So please respect this guy.

And OP never trust anyone with your money, even if he/she maybe a Hero Member.

jamesphamm33 (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 03:14:37 PM

Hello,

So you want me to unlock the thread for you just so you can troll and twist up the whole story again with you and your shill accounts. The dispute was going nowhere and you and Wardrick attacked it just to troll and put the blame on me.

Also, I dont have 5 cards with $0 balances I could transfer the balance and I dont want a card with $500 because it doesn't sell easily. Youre probably butthurt about all of your shill accounts I found and left you with a neg feedback right? lol Cheesy

Why dont you stop spamming on my post to hurt my business. It is none of your business at first and I dont know why you decided to get yourself involved in this when it was clearly between me and Wardrick's issue. Which backs my claim that you are Wardrick's personal butthole licker
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 03:20:13 PM

Not having 5 cards with $0 balances is poor inventory management on your end. You could have easily acquired 5 cards with $0 balances to resolve this.

A scam accusation is not a place for two people to discuss a dispute, it is a public place to provide evidence you were scammed and for the community to put pressure on the person scamming to reimburse the victim. If you wanted to keep the conversation between two people then you should keep the dispute off of a public forum and keep it in PM
jamesphamm33 (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 03:27:19 PM

Not having 5 cards with $0 balances is poor inventory management on your end. You could have easily acquired 5 cards with $0 balances to resolve this.

A scam accusation is not a place for two people to discuss a dispute, it is a public place to provide evidence you were scammed and for the community to put pressure on the person scamming to reimburse the victim. If you wanted to keep the conversation between two people then you should keep the dispute off of a public forum and keep it in PM

And you know a lot about starbucks cards? That is not my poor inventory management. LOL I don't sell cards with $0 balances. Why the fuck would I keep cards with $0 balances in my inventory???
Just stop posting because at this point you are trolling and spamming

and Um hello??? original agreement was he will pay me after he use up the cards. Well he did and he did not pay me.

Answer me to my previous question to if I should open back up the thread or not because clearly you want to troll more.

edit:
Also, you dont easily acquire 5 cards with $0 balances on it.
That means I will have to go into the store and purchase 5 cards with $5(since $5 is the minimum) in it to activate it. Which is clearly a waste of $25 money and time
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 03:37:10 PM

And you know a lot about starbucks cards? That is not my poor inventory management. LOL I don't sell cards with $0 balances. Why the fuck would I keep cards with $0 balances in my inventory???

and Um hello??? original agreement was he will pay me after he use up the cards. Well he did and he did not pay me.

Answer me to my previous question to if I should open back up the thread or not because clearly you want to troll more.
If the dispute is not resolved then it should remain open. By locking the thread you are both making him look bad and yourself look good without the ability for the community to chime in. You likely locked it because you are butthurt that you were essentially proven that the cards were purchased via some illegitimate means.

You should be able to easily acquire cards with $0 balances so the fact that you do not sell them does not matter.

Your definition of "use" appears to be very liberal. He was not actually able to receive anything of value from the balance on the gift card. This was not the agreement. If anyone is willing to knowingly pay $25 for the opportunity to attempt to buy something with a stolen gift card is an idiot.

I would ask if you specifically know if the cards were purchased via legit means and if you personally verified that they were purchased legitimately prior to selling them? If not don't you think it would be smart to make a disclosure of this fact?
johnwayne88

Activity: 146

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 03:48:13 PM

If the dispute is not resolved then it should remain open. By locking the thread you are both making him look bad and yourself look good without the ability for the community to chime in. You likely locked it because you are butthurt that you were essentially proven that the cards were purchased via some illegitimate means.

You should be able to easily acquire cards with $0 balances so the fact that you do not sell them does not matter.

Your definition of "use" appears to be very liberal. He was not actually able to receive anything of value from the balance on the gift card. This was not the agreement. If anyone is willing to knowingly pay $25 for the opportunity to attempt to buy something with a stolen gift card is an idiot.

I would ask if you specifically know if the cards were purchased via legit means and if you personally verified that they were purchased legitimately prior to selling them? If not don't you think it would be smart to make a disclosure of this fact?

People aren't buying these cards blind most ppl know the deal anyways and have no problem with it. If you don't want any of the cards just leave the thread alone man. I've purchased cards on this site before and have no issues if there's a 7 day warranty common sense tells you spend the balance by the 7th day. Its a heavy discount for a reason and as long as someone understands that there should be no issue.
jamesphamm33 (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 03:52:25 PM

Just stop posting on my thread. you are spamming and this isnt going to help resolve my issue with Wardrick. Im going to ignore you since you are one of the biggest troll on this forum. Everything has been presented and discussed on my scam thread and everyone can go look for themselves and make the judgement. Even a hero member observed and left a neutral feedback because Im left hanging on my deal. If this was a newbie or someone with a lower position then he would automatically get a neg trust

I locked the thread because you with your shill accounts trolled on the thread with Wardrick. Nothing was proven that the cards were purchased via some illegitimate means.  That is your assumption. Everything you are discussing right now is discussed on that thread. The dispute isnt going to go anywhere because Wardrick is a fucking scammer and not going to pay me because of his position on this forum. At the end of the day, I am left out of my money and 5 cards.

Trust left on Wardrick by a hero member
"bitspill 0: -0 / +1(1)   2015-01-31   0.00000000   Reference   Regularly trades gift cards, "purchases" starbucks card from jamesphamm33. First claims he'll pay after he uses them to verify they work. Later claims he didn't know they were carded so he will not be paying. jamesphamm33 is out the BTC and the GCs, read reference and decide for yourself who's right."
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: