Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:16:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★Selling $100 Starbucks Gift Cards at 75% discount★★★  (Read 10583 times)
camolist

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 11:36:43 PM

As of 2nd week all 5 cards had gone zero. Sadly. He refuse to replace the cards. Not even 1.
I would not recommend to buy from this seller.
Measure your own risk.

buy more >10% discount gift cards and expect to not be using stolen credit card purchased goods  Roll Eyes

doggieTattoo

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 11:48:38 PM

As of 2nd week all 5 cards had gone zero. Sadly. He refuse to replace the cards. Not even 1.
I would not recommend to buy from this seller.
Measure your own risk.

buy more >10% discount gift cards and expect to not be using stolen credit card purchased goods  Roll Eyes
People are willing to not care about the fact they were almost certainly purchased with stolen credit cards because they are not aware of the consequences.

Anyone buying more then two cards from this guy would potentially be facing felony charges in most states for receiving stolen property if they attempt to spend the entire amount

TIDEX ▬▬ .CRYPTO COINS AND ASSET TRADING. ▬▬ TIDEX
▬▬▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▬▬
NEW EXCHANGE   ZERO FEES
jamesphamm33 (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 12:43:14 AM

Anyone buying more then two cards from this guy would potentially be facing felony charges in most states for receiving stolen property if they attempt to spend the entire amount

so Wardrick would be facing felony charges soon ? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

lmao just stop your trolling to try to hurt my business because it isn't working.
I know you are pretty jealous or have some sorts of grief against me since I called him out as a scammer and I am still successful in selling cards. You sent me a PM asking to delete the scam accusation against him because it looks bad on his reputation, which I declined.
Otherwise you wouldn't be have interest on my thread and concentrate your trollings on here and coincidentally avoid your troll policing rage on other threads selling starbucks Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I'm talking to you Quickseller aka doggieTattoo, aka Tongka, aka Whitehouse, aka screwUdriver, aka BTCreward, aka Sempreuls, aka foneumba, aka Rum152, aka opossum, aka leesin, aka needFREElunch, aka applesRyummy ,aka MasterYii, aka , aka Miss Fortune AKA Quickseller.

continue wasting your time here and troll because I don't care since I will still be selling cards Smiley
ABitNut

Activity: 764
Merit: 500

I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 12:45:56 AM

so Wardrick would be facing felony charges soon ? Cheesy:D:D

lmao just stop your trolling to try to hurt my business because it isn't working.
I know you are pretty jealous or have some sorts of grief against me since I called him out as a scammer and I am still successful in selling cards. You sent me a PM asking to delete the scam accusation against him because it looks bad on his reputation.
Otherwise you wouldn't be have interest on my thread and concentrate your trollings on here and coincidentally avoid your troll policing rage on other threads selling starbucks Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I'm talking to you Quickseller aka doggieTattoo, aka Tongka, aka Whitehouse, aka screwUdriver, aka BTCreward, aka Sempreuls, aka foneumba, aka Rum152, aka opossum, aka leesin, aka needFREElunch, aka applesRyummy ,aka MasterYii, aka , aka Miss Fortune AKA Quickseller.

continue wasting your time here and troll because I don't care since I will still be selling cards Smiley

You forgot me in your list.
jamesphamm33 (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 12:55:51 AM

I know you are pretty jealous or have some sorts of grief against me since I called him out as a scammer and I am still successful in selling cards. You sent me a PM asking to delete the scam accusation against him because it looks bad on his reputation.

Aka whoever the fuck you are
ABitNut

Activity: 764
Merit: 500

I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 12:59:02 AM

Aka whoever the fuck you are

Well, according to you I am Quickseller.
doggieTattoo

Activity: 209

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 01:04:53 AM

so Wardrick would be facing felony charges soon ? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I know you are pretty jealous or have some sorts of grief against me since I called him out as a scammer and I am still successful in selling cards. You sent me a PM asking to delete the scam accusation against him because it looks bad on his reputation, which I declined.

It is possible that he would be facing felony charges soon. The chances are lower because he did not actually receive any goods or anything of value.

If you are so confident that your cards are legit why don't you sell me one? PM or post a payment address and an amount I should pay

TIDEX ▬▬ .CRYPTO COINS AND ASSET TRADING. ▬▬ TIDEX
▬▬▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▬▬
NEW EXCHANGE   ZERO FEES
lilchris26

Activity: 177

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 02:00:08 PM

Grown ups acting like
Kindergarten kids or you are kids? (Your on the Internet everyone of you paying with virtual money)

Free bump plus my 2 cents lol
jamesphamm33 (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 05:22:32 PM

oh no I got another negative feedback.
Look at all these trolls concentrating their trolling on my thread while there's a handful of other sellers out there.
hmm

anyways contact me for cards people! Cheesy
jamesphamm33 (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 03:56:16 PM

Have cards in stock!
runipo

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 04:12:43 PM

Hi. Can you contact me over icq?
cryptoforcause

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 04:20:09 PM

I want 1 card. Pm me please.
jamesphamm33 (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 05:53:30 PM

I want 1 card. Pm me please.

check your pm sir !

Hi. Can you contact me over icq?
Check your icq sir!
kashish948
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 08:59:48 PM

Please check your email Smiley
Nami

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 10:55:09 PM

can i do this with paypal?
jamesphamm33 (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 11:45:39 PM

handling it right now Smiley

and sorry only bitcoins sir
jamesphamm33 (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 12:24:19 AM

check your email sir Smiley
runipo

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 04:39:46 PM

I would like to buy 5 cards and Some of cards went zero. I sent info. On your icq and inbox
Nautiluss

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 04:54:18 PM

any chance to do it for $15?
jamesphamm33 (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 05:04:02 PM

I would like to buy 5 cards and Some of cards went zero. I sent info. On your icq and inbox
check Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: