Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:16:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★Selling $100 Starbucks Gift Cards at 75% discount★★★  (Read 10583 times)
bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 04:06:52 AM

What's the waiting period on this thing? It's been an hour since I made payment.....

A good thing to check is a users General Statistics to see what time they are most active then you get a better idea when the best time to make a trade.

Here is james: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=418096;sa=statPanel

{ BitSpill }
kashish948
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 04:13:58 AM

Please reply to my email buddy.
rafael2000

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 04:19:06 AM

Damn. I guess I got scammed.....

lol sir... I'm not a robot and not everything is instant.
check your message -_-

Whew! You're right. Jittery noob nerves. Thanks for the delivery...balance checks out ok....I'll be back for more.
rafael2000

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 04:29:39 AM

What's the waiting period on this thing? It's been an hour since I made payment.....

A good thing to check is a users General Statistics to see what time they are most active then you get a better idea when the best time to make a trade.

Here is james: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=418096;sa=statPanel

I'll try that next time......thanks.
Kareem001

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 03:01:30 PM

Made a payment, awaiting goods. Will update if i receive the items

dog22432

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 04:26:05 PM

Bought a card.. it went to $0.00.. he replaced it.. and the replacement card also went to $0.00 within 4 hours.. I never got to use the card.. I am not sure if there is any point in using these cards because they seem to get removed quicker than ever before.
Pound_Note

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 04:44:11 PM

Made payment almost two hour's ago, still awaiting SB card........this seller certainly ain't like Sofia, with the rapid service.  You've been warned!
roilly

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 04:50:38 PM

can i use this card for a pack of coffee, tea, cups etc?
runipo

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 05:10:02 PM

Uhm.... Embarrassed

Manny of them..
Once he come back then everything going work smoothly.
I bought lots of cards and even many of them went zero and closed he have replaced everything.

rafael2000

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 06:29:09 PM

james,

I checked my card again this morning and my balance is now showing 88.88 and I haven't did anything with it yet. What's up?
rafael2000

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 06:40:48 PM

This card is showing up already registered! sigh.....
DaRude
Legendary

Activity: 2801
Merit: 1830

In order to dump coins one must have coins

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 09:24:32 PM

Too much negative feedback. I'll take one if you'll take payment after 10day warranty. I.E you send first and if the card is still good after your 10day guarantee i'll send $25 in BTC to you

"Feeeeed me Roger!"  -Bcash
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2327

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 09:27:30 PM

Too much negative feedback. I'll take one if you'll take payment after 10day warranty. I.E you send first and if the card is still good after your 10day guarantee i'll send $25 in BTC to you
fyi the OP is an alt of sbdealer

I might as well post this since I am pretty sure it leaked anyway.

1DZanpzaht9BgEt4pb4CWNLfqBGtoyXPY is the repayment address for this thread. Per Mrbutter's trust, he was selling fraudulently obtained SB gift cards, and according to his selling thread, he was selling SB gift cards and he disappeared when they were zero'ed out.

According to his scam accusation against Wardrick, he asked him to send bitcoin to the above address. This is represented in http://postimg.org/image/6aa9g4jdt/ which is the 2nd picture in the OP of the thread.
MisteredF

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 10:59:26 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2015, 11:14:25 PM by MisteredF

I had that same problem with a card from seller & thief DAN9090.  30 minutes after I got it the card was at zero $$. 2 purchases "in-store" by someone at 7:15AM (I have screenshots detialing everything).  Dan9090 said I spent it despite the purchases were  7:15 in the morning and I had just woke up.  After that I called SB to asked where the money was spent and they said in CANADA (I am in the US).  The card was in my account so calling them didn't matter since it was in my registered account and of course DAN9090 made every excuse in the book why he wasn't replacing it or returning my money.  I don't think HE took the funds but whoever his "supplier" was (is) screwed him and he didn't take care of it for me.

"Already registered" means someone else controls the card on their account and they can do what they want with it.  They can wait 2 days or 2 weeks then spend it and you'd be SOL because sellers warranty is 10 days or whatever.  Good luck.
rafael2000

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 12:15:49 AM

I had that same problem with a card from seller & thief DAN9090.  30 minutes after I got it the card was at zero $$. 2 purchases "in-store" by someone at 7:15AM (I have screenshots detialing everything).  Dan9090 said I spent it despite the purchases were  7:15 in the morning and I had just woke up.  After that I called SB to asked where the money was spent and they said in CANADA (I am in the US).  The card was in my account so calling them didn't matter since it was in my registered account and of course DAN9090 made every excuse in the book why he wasn't replacing it or returning my money.  I don't think HE took the funds but whoever his "supplier" was (is) screwed him and he didn't take care of it for me.

"Already registered" means someone else controls the card on their account and they can do what they want with it.  They can wait 2 days or 2 weeks then spend it and you'd be SOL because sellers warranty is 10 days or whatever.  Good luck.

thanx for the info Mister, we'll see what this guy has to say when he logs back in....sigh.
chri521

Activity: 279

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 04:52:03 AM

Damn. I guess I got scammed.....

lol sir... I'm not a robot and not everything is instant.
check your message -_-

Whew! You're right. Jittery noob nerves. Thanks for the delivery...balance checks out ok....I'll be back for more.

looks like he deleted his bump also and ran...
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 01:38:05 PM

Yeah, I used to vouch for him until he took our BTC and ran with it after screwing us all over. it's a shame because he was starting to be more of a "legit" seller...
MisteredF

Activity: 437

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 02:50:34 PM

Yeah, I used to vouch for him until he took our BTC and ran with it after screwing us all over. it's a shame because he was starting to be more of a "legit" seller...

When it comes to SB cards there is no such thing as a "legit seller." Cheesy  They all talk a big game until they run because when their cards start going bad and they have already spent the money they got paid for them so they can't replace them and they disappear. (BRINER, DAN9090 to name a couple recent ones that scammed me out of a couple bucks). It's like a big ponzi scheme.  Get in early you might get lucky, get in late ... forget it.

This guy, if you read his thread, from day 1 it looks like 2/3rds of his cards have gone bad within hours or a day.  He kept replacing them but who needs the hassle of buying a cup of coffee and having them tell you your card is invalid?  Roll Eyes

The only good seller was SOPHIA26.  Over many months rarely did she ever have a problem but she "retired" from this forum.
nahtnam
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 06:53:53 PM

When it comes to SB cards there is no such thing as a "legit seller." Cheesy  They all talk a big game until they run because when their cards start going bad and they have already spent the money they got paid for them so they can't replace them and they disappear. (BRINER, DAN9090 to name a couple recent ones that scammed me out of a couple bucks). It's like a big ponzi scheme.  Get in early you might get lucky, get in late ... forget it.

This guy, if you read his thread, from day 1 it looks like 2/3rds of his cards have gone bad within hours or a day.  He kept replacing them but who needs the hassle of buying a cup of coffee and having them tell you your card is invalid?  Roll Eyes

The only good seller was SOPHIA26.  Over many months rarely did she ever have a problem but she "retired" from this forum.

*cough cough*

Cheesy

chri521

Activity: 279

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 07:48:23 PM

*cough cough*

Cheesy

Lol I thought you shut down your store? Haven't seen it bumped... maybe that's why Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: