Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:37:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★Selling $100 Starbucks Gift Cards at 75% discount★★★  (Read 10583 times)
MisteredF

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 08:05:18 PM

Yeah, I used to vouch for him until he took our BTC and ran with it after screwing us all over. it's a shame because he was starting to be more of a "legit" seller...

When it comes to SB cards there is no such thing as a "legit seller." Cheesy  They all talk a big game until they run because when their cards start going bad and they have already spent the money they got paid for them so they can't replace them and they disappear. (BRINER, DAN9090 to name a couple recent ones that scammed me out of a couple bucks). It's like a big ponzi scheme.  Get in early you might get lucky, get in late ... forget it.

This guy, if you read his thread, from day 1 it looks like 2/3rds of his cards have gone bad within hours or a day.  He kept replacing them but who needs the hassle of buying a cup of coffee and having them tell you your card is invalid?  Roll Eyes

The only good seller was SOPHIA26.  Over many months rarely did she ever have a problem but she "retired" from this forum.

*cough cough*

Cheesy

Lol I thought you shut down your store? Haven't seen it bumped... maybe that's why Smiley

Yea, he came back for like 2 days not too long ago and then not seen since.
nahtnam
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 10:08:44 PM

Yeah, I used to vouch for him until he took our BTC and ran with it after screwing us all over. it's a shame because he was starting to be more of a "legit" seller...

When it comes to SB cards there is no such thing as a "legit seller." Cheesy  They all talk a big game until they run because when their cards start going bad and they have already spent the money they got paid for them so they can't replace them and they disappear. (BRINER, DAN9090 to name a couple recent ones that scammed me out of a couple bucks). It's like a big ponzi scheme.  Get in early you might get lucky, get in late ... forget it.

This guy, if you read his thread, from day 1 it looks like 2/3rds of his cards have gone bad within hours or a day.  He kept replacing them but who needs the hassle of buying a cup of coffee and having them tell you your card is invalid?  Roll Eyes

The only good seller was SOPHIA26.  Over many months rarely did she ever have a problem but she "retired" from this forum.

*cough cough*

Cheesy

Lol I thought you shut down your store? Haven't seen it bumped... maybe that's why Smiley

Yeah, I shut it down.

I was just *chouging* at:
The only good seller was SOPHIA26.

MisteredF

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 10:50:46 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2015, 01:30:35 AM by MisteredF

When it comes to SB cards there is no such thing as a "legit seller." Cheesy  They all talk a big game until they run because when their cards start going bad and they have already spent the money they got paid for them so they can't replace them and they disappear. (BRINER, DAN9090 to name a couple recent ones that scammed me out of a couple bucks). It's like a big ponzi scheme.  Get in early you might get lucky, get in late ... forget it.

This guy, if you read his thread, from day 1 it looks like 2/3rds of his cards have gone bad within hours or a day.  He kept replacing them but who needs the hassle of buying a cup of coffee and having them tell you your card is invalid?  Roll Eyes

The only good seller was SOPHIA26.  Over many months rarely did she ever have a problem but she "retired" from this forum.

*cough cough*

Cheesy

Yeah, I shut it down.

I was just *chouging* at:
The only good seller was SOPHIA26.

Don't know what "chouging" is but I have bought many cards from Sophia over the many months she was selling and never had an issue but I can list 5 sellers who ripped me off in the last 2 months (that weren't her) after 1 or 2 cards.  I had bought a couple from you as well without issue but you went away and she didn't.  As we all know unless we are naive that NONE of these cards start out as legit from where they are initially sourced no matter what any seller claims but for some reason some sellers have better "suppliers" than others.  
undersworld

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 05:58:59 PM

Do you take paypal?
MisteredF

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 08:00:12 PM

Do you take paypal?

He's flown into the sunset.  He ran out a while ago leaving a lot of people holding the bag with bad cards.  He's probably back under another name ready to scam the next batch of people.
chri521

Activity: 279

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 08:53:34 PM

Do you take paypal?

He's flown into the sunset.  He ran out a while ago leaving a lot of people holding the bag with bad cards.  He's probably back under another name ready to scam the next batch of people.

The funniest thing is he was always in other threads crapping on them, and then he pulls the same stunt.
camolist

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2015, 09:03:15 PM

so many people here willing to participate in obvious stolen credit card merchandise
quite sad..
What is SAD is that if you had a brain at all you would know it has nothing to do with credit card fraud, it's starbucks security that hasn't been patch for years. obviously Starbucks does not care. quick "smart"search on Google.

lol. this retard gave me negative trust for pointing out an obvious scam  Cool

MisteredF

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 09:55:59 PM

so many people here willing to participate in obvious stolen credit card merchandise
quite sad..
What is SAD is that if you had a brain at all you would know it has nothing to do with credit card fraud, it's starbucks security that hasn't been patch for years. obviously Starbucks does not care. quick "smart"search on Google.

lol. this retard gave me negative trust for pointing out an obvious scam  Cool

You know ... maybe we should give him the benefit of the doubt.  He could have come down with Ebola.  Cheesy
lilchris26

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 01:33:04 AM

quite sad..

lol. this retard gave me negative trust for pointing out an obvious scam  Cool

My pleasure, asshole :-)
SaMirakle

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 04:12:33 PM

Yeah, I haven't heard from him since the 18th. We kept in touch daily via Yahoo Messenger. He's been "idle" since the 18th pretty much.. weird.

And he owes me like 5-6 replacement cards... Hope he's okay
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2346

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 04:13:47 PM

Yeah, I haven't heard from him since the 18th. We kept in touch daily via Yahoo Messenger. He's been "idle" since the 18th pretty much.. weird.

i am pretty sure he is behind one of the new sellers selling carded Starbucks cards
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 07:13:27 PM

i am pretty sure he is behind one of the new sellers selling carded Starbucks cards

Yes! he will pretty much come back as some new seller and then again go away
Good thing i always used Escrow
wayneyoyo

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 07:26:21 PM

i don't see how escrow would help you. These cards seem to go bad after less then a week and if escrow is released before then you would be screwed out of your money.
chronicsky
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 07:41:09 PM

i don't see how escrow would help you. These cards seem to go bad after less then a week and if escrow is released before then you would be screwed out of your money.

I bought from him and kept money in escrow for 4 days during that time i used the cards , though some went bad after that period which i bought w/o escrow but they were changed regularly by him
wayneyoyo

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 07:45:25 PM

I bought from him and kept money in escrow for 4 days during that time i used the cards , though some went bad after that period which i bought w/o escrow but they were changed regularly by him
you spent hundreds of dollars worth of Starbucks cards over a period of 4 days? What exactly were you drinking.

I really cannot think of any explanation other then that you were laundering Starbucks products via the carded gift cards.
chronicsky
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 07:52:32 PM

you spent hundreds of dollars worth of Starbucks cards over a period of 4 days? What exactly were you drinking.

I really cannot think of any explanation other then that you were laundering Starbucks products via the carded gift cards.

Hhahaha no no , chill out there man!
See he is selling , am buying and then am selling to some friends of mine , so if i sell one to each , they spend fast on drinks
Where i live i cannot use them (India)
Cokaly

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 01:02:53 AM

I want to buy some cards. Since I'm new to this, can you send card to me first then I can send you money. I hope to make long term business with you !
Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: