Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:21:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MoneyPolo ( Mayzus Financial Services ) - scam my wire transfer payment?  (Read 8295 times)
vearns (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 03:54:36 PM

Hi,

I made wire transfer payment with amount of USD 5000 to MoneyPolo.

Banking details as per below:
Beneficiary: Mayzus Financial Services Limited, organizacni slozka
Beneficiary Address: U Vystaviste 287/17,170 00 Praha 7, Czech Republic
Beneficiary Account: 216367899
Beneficiary Czech Bank Code: 0600
Beneficiary IBAN: CZ9306000000000216367899
Beneficiary Bank: GE MONEY BANK, A.S
Beneficiary Bank Address: Vyskočilova 1422/1a, 140 28 Praha 4, Czech Republic
Beneficiary Bank SWIFT: AGBACZPP
Details of Payment: ACC.AGR. 9311.1071 (38316086)

My bank said, if the payment has no problem, MoneyPolo should receive the payment in 12 hours.
I have done many wire transfers before to deposit my forex account and Neteller account.
Based on my past experienced, if the payments takes longer than 24 hours, then something wrong happened with the transactions.
It can be due to invalid beneficiary details or beneficiary has been banned by the intermediary bank.

So, it has been 5 days and still no update from MoneyPolo.

I created a support ticket to them to get the status of my wire transfer payment.
They responded and asked me to give full sender details.
I gave all my payment details...but they are not responding to the support ticket anymore.

The next day, I went to my bank and asked them to check my wire transfer status.
They said, the status is successful.
They told me to follow up with MoneyPolo.

I am so worried.
I created another ticket asking them why my previous ticket is not answered?
They said Finance Department is looking on my case
Then, they keep silence again.
I keep posting on the ticket, and at last, they responded by saying that I need to wait for a few more days.

The next day, I asked for update.
Again, they are not responding.

Frustrated with their support ticket system, I decided to call their UK office.
An unfriendly lady answered my call.
I told her about my wire transfer problem and she told me to write a ticket.
I said, I already create a few tickets and I gave her all my tickets id.

She said, I need to wait up to 7 business days and she cannot help further.
Actually, she is not helping at all.

I am really frustrated right now.
Tomorrow, I will go to the bank to trace the transaction.
My only problem here is, MoneyPolo is keeping me in the dark and not giving me any update.
It seems like I am dealing with a crook.
Maybe they have received the money and pretend not receive it yet?

Compared to forex broker companies and Neteller, they have live chat and they wont keep me in the dark by responding to every email I sent.
They will help you and give full guidance to solve the issues.

Do you have any experience using MoneyPolo?
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rawted

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 04:01:31 PM

You realize this has absolutely nothing to do with the Bitcoin ecosystem, correct? This forum is for listing Bitcoin scams.
vearns (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 04:46:20 PM

since some exchangers use MoneyPolo, that is why I post here.
vearns (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 08:24:27 AM

I went to my bank to trace the wire transfer.

They said the wire transfer has been sent to MoneyPolo and MoneyPolo should have received the payment since last week.

I dont know what's happened at MoneyPolo side.
I have submitted all the documents given by my bank to MoneyPolo with new support ticket id.

Hopefully MoneyPolo will respond and take action.
vearns (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 11:56:30 AM

Ok,

After almost 30 minutes phone call with MoneyPolo customer service, my wire transfer payment has been processed and has been credited to merchant MoneyPolo account.

Conclusion:

- The customer service lady is rude and not professional.
- She said she got a lot of other works rather than checking my tickets.
- She said responding to tickets is not her job. That is support department jobs.
- We will not know who is the person that respond to our support tickets.
- I requested to talk to the person in charge (financial department or support department), but she declined
- I asked, why is she so scared to let me talk to other people in her office. She said that is how they work. Everything must go through email.
- They also closed my support tickets without my knowledge.

My wire transfer to bitstamp, only took 1 business day. Amazing!
But, wire transfer to MoneyPolo, 3 business days. It might take longer if I do not call or submit proof of transaction.

If MoneyPolo read this, hopefully they can improve their service and be more professional
mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 01:29:09 PM

Mayzus were and are processing the wires for many exchanges, including Virtex and others....
MoneyPolo

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 02:54:02 PM

Dear vearns,

We deeply apologize for the trouble that occurred while using our service, as well as the inconvenience with our team member.
We would like to thank you for reporting this issue and assure you that we are working towards avoiding such situations in the future.
We always highly value the feedback from our customers, helping us build better client-customer relations and always deliver excellent dependable service.

Kindest regards,
MoneyPolo Team
moko666

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

BlasterKVs the king of xbox modding

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2015, 03:08:03 PM

i have used mayzus forex trading service for years but never faced any problem
you should try contacting them, they will solve your issue, their customer support is great
alansmith7

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 09:46:46 AM

i have used mayzus forex trading service for years but never faced any problem
you should try contacting them, they will solve your issue, their customer support is great

Maybe with you! I had a transaction between btc-e and moneypolo at 21.04, they still not processed my funds! I created a support ticket at 27.04 and all I get for answer:

Dear X Y,

Your request (ticket #79173) has been sent to the financial department. We will inform you once receive their response.

Thank you.

Kind regards,
MoneyPolo Customer Support Team

then nothing else. Their main page "live chat" button is a fake one without any interaction.
In the mean time I contacted with btc-e they said, they We sent it already Apr 21 2015 07:51:50 AM 1147867 XY USD.
Please be aware, and if you have other options than moneypolo you should try that!
leadsmaster

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 12:04:24 PM

Money Polo are obviously scamming their clients. I am another victim of their scam.
Their financial department contacted our company and told that a 2nd verification has to be done.
I have asked what exacltly is required but since then I can not get them to answe what exactly they need from me.
We have about 2k usd on the balance and their support keeps silent to numerous tickets and emails.
I will keep you updated if situation changes in any way. Right now I should be very cautious about them.
e-scrooge

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 04:16:31 PM

MoneyPolo are obviously scamming their clients. We are another victim of their scam!
We have an account with over 1,1k USD that have been blocked. About 700 usd we have transferred from our single btc-e account, the rest 400 usd came with wire transfer from our client. After our first request about blocking reasons support department requested the verification procedure. We have passed their 2 layer verification including video verification and provided notarized copies of documents, including documents of the client who sent us the wire. After that moneypolo support ceased responding us via email/ticket/skype – complete ignoring of our requests. More than one month passed. We are very frustrated calling their UK support number. Russian unfriendly lady Julia answers our call, being not helpful at all she redirects us to another Russian guy Igor. Igor, talking in rude manner, informing us that account is blocked because of suspicions activity, what exactly was suspicious is not explained. From his words account shall be blocked for 1 more month. Why one month and not one year or a decade and who sets those rules is not explained either. When we ask why we haven’t been informed officially via email/skype etc., why we have no answer at all for long period of time he answers “We were too busy to answer you emails” – this is the answer of respectable financial company who cares about their reputation!
We are more than sure that after one month our account will be deleted and Mayzus/Moneypolo will steal our money. No one will answer the phone anymore. That already happened to people who dealt with Mayzus/MoneyPolo and there are feedbacks about such incidents on forums.
People, please be aware of those incidents and never invest into Mayzus and MoneyPolo. They will scam you and steal your funds as they did it to many people already.
AngelLox

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 02:42:22 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2015, 03:04:37 PM by AngelLox

Hi, i use coinomat to buy my btc, and i sent them a wire transfer about two weeks ago, haven't seen the money yet. details:

Beneficiary

IBAN: CZ8008000000000003681972
BIC: GIBACZPX
Bank name:CESKA SPORITELNA A.S.
Beneficiary:MAYZUS FINANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED
Address:869 HIGH ROAD
City:LONDON N12 8QA

SEPA banking details

Transfer referral code:EA15070935478476481380013800IT
Date:09/07/2015
Amount:250,00
Fee:1,00

Total:251,00
My payment Details:ACC.AGR.9311.41147.00010633

It looks like i've got a similar problem to yours.
Should i submit a ticket to these moneypolo people? Because until now coinomat support has ben pretty unhelpful.

Sent an email to moneypolo, they were very quick to respond. Hope they sort it out.
xhoud01

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 12:32:59 AM

I am using them, but I am not very happy with their service. Lot of bugs and no control over their IT.
hunter_t

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 09:16:17 AM

Their main page "live chat" button is a fake one without any interaction.

This alone sounds very reputable.
bankaly

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 10:38:06 AM

@ Mayzus Financial Services
I did a transfer on April 11th 2017. Confirmed by my bank and I've provided the confo to your support team.
However they are still unable today (April 20th) to see my transfer. Can you urgently advise since I'm unable to trade on BTC-e.

Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: