Bitcoin Forum
July 25, 2024, 11:13:45 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lets make something together  (Read 544 times)
Coinbuddy (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 04:42:01 PM

Hi
Looking for a partner who must have a good ideas to start a bitcoin startup.We can work together.
tonygal

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 04:44:14 PM

And what will you bring into the project? Can you design a website for example?
Dilemma

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 04:45:03 PM

Hi
Looking for a partner who must have a good ideas to start a bitcoin startup.We can work together.

what is your jop?
what can u do?
if u tell us, we will say something...

rascal777

Activity: 132

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 10:58:45 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2015, 11:27:27 PM by rascal777

Hey Coinbuddy,

I seen your request for working together on a bitcoin startup.  I have a LLC company in the US centered around Computer Services(bitcoin).

I have lots of knowledge in the technical aspects of Bitcoin, I started in July of 2013 mining bitcoin, and have been growing ever since, except for since this past August when everything fell through the floor.  I know basically everything about mining, and the stratum protocol, as I implemented a full pass through stratum proxy.

I currently for this past year have been trying to get away from mining, and looking at creating software services that support working with bitcoin, and bringing it to the masses.

My startup plan is to think about, and implement all the software needed to make it easy for a person to run a software package that sits on a server with a full bitcoin node, and manages User, transaction association, and provide the hooks for websites to leverage this backend software.  Because currently, the ability to tie/track a website user with bitcoin balances seems pretty difficult, and I am not sure if there are any public solutions.

Something that expands on this:  http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=655722.0

Also, I've started a blog that will try to develop and document this idea.   http://coin-track.com

I personally see my skill set in software architecture, and back-end development.

BTC TIPS  19n2ienyueN4RiC38KFSZMQMgrNLgu9Uuc
Bejkn

Activity: 219

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 08:24:37 AM

oh, really? why don't you tell us more about that?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: