Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:10:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Arrested!  (Read 4038 times)
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2012, 09:36:41 AM

Not any of them, but me.

Only traffic related with a $1,500 USD bond, of which I only had to pay 10% cash to get out, stemming from a incident from last August that I've fully detailed on this forum before.

I was pulled over after dusk for having the license plate lights out. A routine check revealed that I had my license suspended, of which I was aware of though I did get a notice from the state stating that that would be case if I didn't take care of the previous tickets. I thought that was taken care of when I contacted the courts to find out why I have not yet received a court date. The problem was on their end, for they had my address wrong. A new court date was set (coming up) and I needed not to worry.

But that doesn't explain why this minor incident took so long tonight, for I just now got home.

It was mandatory at this point for the arresting officer to arrest me. Totally understandable! Then the pat-down took place. Guess what the officer found on my person that lead to having the dogs, of the K-9 persuasion, to be called in? Drugs, you answer? Try again! I'll give you a hint. It wasn't because I had a pocket full of bitcoins. If I had, then I would have been home a lot earlier. I had cash. A big fat wad. In fact, two big fat wads in two pockets, not counting what was in my wallet. Cash I was going to use to purchase old barn wood. That's what I told the officer when he asked me why I would have thousands of dollars in cash on a Sunday evening. Did you know that having over X amount of cash on your person in the state of Illinois is probable cause for having your vehicle search. I'm not sure what X is, but I'm pretty sure I was over it.

At any rate, the officer(s) (now three squads plus the K-9 unit) thought they caught the "Tatar", and proceeded to go over every square inch of my poor truck. I pity the dog, for I'm sure he (maybe it was a she) got a snut full of 100+ year old musty smelling barn wood dust.

So there I was, a couple hundred miles away from home, going to jail, and the truck is going to get towed, all stemming from a woman, who back in last August felt like I pulled out in front of her and she needed to call the cops. I state that to show another example of the butterfly effect--peoples actions, or the lack thereof, means things which can and do have a multiplying effect, hence the term, but I digress.

At the police station, although they found nothing in my truck, they kept bringing up all that cash I had on me. It got to a point that the other officers where now joking about it. One said something, but I didn't quite hear it all, but it had something to do with my first name Bruno and maybe I was an Italian, making a connection somehow, maybe, that Italian plus the excess money equals mafia. Again, I didn't catch it all, but felt that that was the gist of what he meant.

To finally convince them that what I was stating was factual, I invited them to call the Sandwich Police Dept. and ask them if they knew me and of the line of work I was in. I assume they did just that, for shortly afterward, I was getting processed out.

At any rate, I got out, got a cab from that fine County Seat to the next town where my truck was tolled, and doled out another $150 to get it out. It looked like the officers took time to go through it again after I was taken to jail, for it really was disarrayed. But guess what they missed, that I even totally forgot was in the truck, but in plain site, and probably one of the first things they should of checked. Inside an Advil bottle were 9 750mg Vicodins that I keep as a back-up for if a kidney stone flares up. Not my prescription, but some others, purchased from the black market (not SR, but from a friend of friend--you know how it works). I'm sure they would have nailed my Dego Lugan balls to the walls if they would have found them.

The only other thing that happened earlier today what that I saved a dogs life, and later, nearly hit a deer--had to break hard.

How has everybody else's day been?

~Bruno~

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fatigue

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Bitcoin is a food group.

View Profile
July 16, 2012, 09:43:48 AM

It's always a woman's fault...

Oh and happy Sunday! Grin
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2012, 09:46:25 AM

If I find out that that cunt's name was Maria, and followed me to Walmart without giving me any, I will really be pissed.
vuce

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2012, 09:47:34 AM

Wow what a lousy day. Hope it all works out for you.
fatigue

Bitcoin is a food group.

View Profile
July 16, 2012, 10:05:35 AM

If I find out that that cunt's name was Maria, and followed me to Walmart without giving me any, I will really be pissed.

Ahaha of course, Maria did it.
muyuu
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2012, 10:08:53 AM

Where's the mug shot?

GPG ID: 7294199D - OTC ID: muyuu (470F97EB7294199D)
forum tea fund BTC 1Epv7KHbNjYzqYVhTCgXWYhGSkv7BuKGEU DOGE DF1eTJ2vsxjHpmmbKu9jpqsrg5uyQLWksM CAP F1MzvmmHwP2UhFq82NQT7qDU9NQ8oQbtkQ
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2012, 10:11:32 AM

I did get to experience firsthand the new computer fingerprinting machine. The officer did have a hard time getting prints though. I made two comments during this episode: I filed them off while in prison and maybe the alien abduction I encountered last night has something to do with it. Both jokes made them smile/giggle. I did refrain from mentioning the word "junk" during the pad-down though. Nor did "don't taz me bro!" cross my mind. All-in-all, they all were fine officers, unlike the ones I've been viewing of late on YouTube--THEM BASTARDS!

Nite, all. Tired and butt is sore.

~Bruno~

EDITED BEFORE POSTING:

Where's the mug shot?

They didn't give me a copy, though it looks like my state ID pic. I need to post that for you all to see. A killer mug!
fatigue

Bitcoin is a food group.

View Profile
July 16, 2012, 10:33:17 AM

Where's the mug shot?

They didn't give me a copy, though it looks like my state ID pic. I need to post that for you all to see. A killer mug!

*waits for Phinnaeus to post ID picture with a shoe on his head*
pekv2

Activity: 770
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 16, 2012, 11:39:52 AM

Sucks. As for the time it took them searching the truck, that's the drug war that taxes are paying and they missed the vicodin. You are lucky they did not find that, depending, they might have slapped you with a felony.
swissmate

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 16, 2012, 02:52:13 PM

Maybe tell them you actually only posess this one currency called Bitcoins and you would want to pay the fine with it.
rjk

Activity: 448

1ngldh

View Profile
July 16, 2012, 03:04:59 PM

Maybe tell them you actually only posess this one currency called Bitcoins and you would want to pay the fine with it.
Sure let's all ignore the fat bankroll in his pocket. Only drug peddlers deal in cash, you know! Grin

Seriously, that sucks Bruno. What a waste of money what with the time and towing fees down the drain. Also, fuck your neighbor for blaming you for losing his money. Tell him that he failed in his due diligence by not researching the company online like he should have. Then he can't say anything since he doesn't use the internet. Wink

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2012, 06:41:10 PM

Although I never felt fearful during the entire ordeal, I did opt to not mention Bitcoin. The last thing I wanted was to start a conversation about a virtually currency and overthrowing disrupting the global banking system. I'm sure those country yokels would have loved to be able to tell their friends the next day that they nabbed a terrorist with a pocket full of money and you should have seen all the FBI, CIA and NSA agents at the PD last night.

At one point, I was asked if I had any aliases. I told them only Bruno and Junior and one guys calls me Mr. B. I asked if she meant on the internet and she snidely remarked that she didn't want to know. (Al the Alpaca finally caught a break, for I was about to spill the beans on him. Then again, if I had, they would have found out about Bitcoin.) Therefore, at this time it seems that law enforcement is not concerned about online aliases. But when will the day come when that will no longer be true. (thought actually went through my mind when she brushed the question aside)

Another observation. Whatever entity is manufacturing latex gloves for law enforcement worldwide, is making a killing. After each use, they're disposal of in a special container marked for gloves only. HazMat?

~Bruno~
Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
July 16, 2012, 08:00:15 PM

Another observation. Whatever entity is manufacturing latex gloves for law enforcement worldwide, is making a killing.

- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfzXpE0QB2U

At one point, I was asked if I had any aliases. I told them only Bruno

"Victor Hugo" perhaps?
 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS-nCS9Az94

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2012, 08:14:08 PM

Another observation. Whatever entity is manufacturing latex gloves for law enforcement worldwide, is making a killing.

- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfzXpE0QB2U

At one point, I was asked if I had any aliases. I told them only Bruno

"Victor Hugo" perhaps?
 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS-nCS9Az94

And whom does the car salesman remind you of? http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=pTaTitRENDM
AndrewBUD

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2012, 09:06:43 PM

Any felatio involved?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2012, 09:09:32 PM

Any felatio involved?

Didn't I mention that all the officers involved conducted themselves with the utmost professionalism (sans the remarks about my wad)?
sadpandatech

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2012, 09:20:13 PM

Show us on the doll where the pedo police man touched you..

If you're not excited by the idea of being an early adopter 'now', then you should come back in three or four years and either tell us "Told you it'd never work!" or join what should, by then, be a much more stable and easier-to-use system.
- GA

It is being worked on by smart people.  -DamienBlack
fatigue

Bitcoin is a food group.

View Profile
July 16, 2012, 09:25:03 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=93360.0;topicseen Guilt driven promise?
film2240
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Freelance videographer

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2012, 10:56:06 PM

Wow.That must have been quite an ordeal Phinnaeus Gage.I hope things get better for you.Glad you're free and out of jail. Smiley

I think it was smart that you never mentioned Bitcoins to the police officer as that sounds suspicious to them (they'll never get it around their heads lol.)

[This signature is available for rent.BTC/ETH/LTC or £50 equivalent a month]
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2012, 12:09:39 AM

Glad you didnt have a bitcoin magazine on the dashboard.  Smiley

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print