Bitcoin Forum
October 13, 2024, 12:19:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Give to Charity get Games (keys) battlefield 3, mirrors edge, burnout etc  (Read 530 times)
gjgjg (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 11:51:16 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2015, 08:34:22 PM by gjgjg

its a bout time i cleared out all the game keys ive accumilated over the years (ive more games purchased and not installed than i can ever play already than having these lingering over me too).
some were freebees, some were unwanted humble pack content, some promos (used to work in games).

heres the list, you can make offers on single titles or multiples. if it seems resonable then weve got deal;p

as some were from humble(cant recall which was which), ill be making a donation to a charity from the final sale amt.

(im pretty sure theyre all steam or origin keys, if you have q's just reply and ill check into it)

AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! for Awesome   
Battlefield 3
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
Crysis 2 Max Edition
Dead Space 3
Dead Space
Dust: An Elysian Tail
Dustforce DX
Jack Lumber
Medal of Honor
Mirror's Edge
Osmos   
Populous Origin
Super Hexagon   
The Sims 3 Date Night    
The Sims 3 High End Loft Stuff
The Sims 3
The Sims 3 Late Night
Zenbound 2

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
anonymous22

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 12:08:09 AM

You have a key for Fifa 15 PC ?
gjgjg (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 06:55:42 AM

You have a key for Fifa 15 PC ?

sorry no, just whats listed

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
DarkKnight

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 06:13:14 PM

as some were from humble(cant recall which was which), ill be making a donation to a charity from the final sale amt.

(im pretty sure theyre all steam or origin keys, if you have q's just reply and ill check into it)

Battlefield 3
Crysis 2 Max Edition
Dead Space 3
Dead Space
Dustforce DX
Jack Lumber
Medal of Honor
Mirror's Edge
Osmos   
Populous Origin
Super Hexagon   
The Sims 3 Date Night    
The Sims 3
The Sims 3 Late Night
Zenbound 2

These were all from the Humble Origin Bundle. Which I'm sure you knew, because you copied the names directly from Humble's website. I know that, because you wrote "Populous Origin" which was copied from HB's list as "Populous Origin Key". HB tacks on 'Origin Key' or 'Steam Key' to the older purchases when they list them (E.g. "Dead Space Origin Key"). The Sims 3 was being given away for free on Origin, and I'm 90% sure the other games are from another Bundle. Reselling game keys for a profit from a charity purchase (especially with a vague lie about donating anything you get to another unnamed charity) is a pretty dirtbag thing to do, even for BCT.  Roll Eyes It's also the reason HB had to stop giving keys to purchasers, and instead links directly to your steam account.

• Dead Space
  • Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
  • Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
  • Dead Space 3
  • Medal of Honor
  • Mirror's Edge
  • Battlefield 3
  • Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
  • Populous
gjgjg (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 08:32:48 PM

Battlefield 3
Crysis 2 Max Edition
Dead Space 3
Dead Space
Dustforce DX
Jack Lumber
Medal of Honor
Mirror's Edge
Osmos   
Populous Origin
Super Hexagon   
The Sims 3 Date Night    
The Sims 3
The Sims 3 Late Night
Zenbound 2

These were all from the Humble Origin Bundle. Which I'm sure you knew, because you copied the names directly from Humble's website. I know that, because you wrote "Populous Origin" which was copied from HB's list as "Populous Origin Key". HB tacks on 'Origin Key' or 'Steam Key' to the older purchases when they list them (E.g. "Dead Space Origin Key"). The Sims 3 was being given away for free on Origin, and I'm 90% sure the other games are from another Bundle. Reselling game keys for a profit from a charity purchase (especially with a vague lie about donating anything you get to another unnamed charity) is a pretty dirtbag thing to do, even for BCT.  Roll Eyes It's also the reason HB had to stop giving keys to purchasers, and instead links directly to your steam account.

• Dead Space
  • Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
  • Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
  • Dead Space 3
  • Medal of Honor
  • Mirror's Edge
  • Battlefield 3
  • Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
  • Populous

wow, that actually hurt my feelings a little lol.

ok, sherlock: firstly your assumptions about my motivations are wrong. take it or leave it.
the main reason im selling these and not just giving them away (apart from the fact that none of my steam friends want them) is that i was thinking i could get some panic seller to divert their bitcoins to me instead of just selling them in the 'price fall panic' that weve been seeing.
ive spent all my personal planned fiat budget on 'btc buying' already in the price drop, so im just scraping for extra investment change here lol - if people are gonna dump their btc, may as well dump them for something recycleable and not into fiat.

2nd, i admit that its not impossible that all of these are actually from hb, its unlikely - but if they are its just coincidence, not a plan or deception on my part.
i extracted them from my significantly longer list i have of all the unclaimed keys ive gathered over the last few years. the ones on the list i wanted to keep, i just took them out and pasted the remainder here to see what happened.
lots of the big games in HB are games that i got promo codes for on the side too, or i had bought already and ended up getting the hb with them in for other games, or were popular titles that have loads of promo codes going around too. Like BF3: for sure i had at least 3 promo codes for that one at one stage, and i D1 bought it too (and, as you say, was in HB as well). lots of the games i dont want are the ones I double bought or were easy to get codes for (and by similar criteria, the publisher loans them to HB). so even if they all were on hb, doesnt mean im doing what you suggested.

but whatever, i cant really prove anything as my hb account is relatively new. i always purchased without an account until recently. but im not really bothered because ive spent $100's (probably in the 1000s...oh god) over the years on hb and the rest, and always more than the usual asking base price - and ive double spent on many of the games i own anyway, so the implication of making a quick few bucks from charity is baseless assumptions (just cos I cant or wont bother proving myself to you doesnt mean your outlook on life fits reality).
sorry that i dont keep detailed notes on these types of things, but that doesnt automatically make me a dirtbag. and im not going to spend ages trying to find an odd email here and there from an old colleague where they sent me the key to this game or that game (actually some are in old work mails i dont even have access to anymore anyway).
Also, I only expected to get about 1~2$ per game max, or whatever the going offers were, not exactly a masterful ponzi scheme worthy stuff. compare that to the double full price purchases ive made on some of these games and all the higher priced hb offers, its just insulting crap really. but since i cant be bothered to prove it, whats a guy to do...

so you know what, fuck it and forget it - lets assume the worst without proof and clip me out of the equation: whomever makes the biggest donation to charity can get all the keys. since the btc price is going up now the panic selling is probably all over anyway lol. so my feindish plan to get 20 bucks of BTC while theyre cheap and clean out my games backcat a little is now foiled lol boo hoo.

so, if someone posts proof of their transaction with a the biggest donation to a charity ill hand over all the game keys. Ill let you, sherlock (aka darkknight) be the judge of who should get the prize - if you want?

my preference is for red cross since they take btc. my plan was actually to give to wikileaks, because i never actually did so far (sorry:(), but i know that activist stuff is not for everyone so ill leave it for someone else to decide.   
edit: yes, i wasnt lying about giving to charity, i was planning 50/50 but you dont need to believe me now:p

am i in the clear now, officer? have your assumptions and circumstantial 'evidence' been undermined sufficiently?

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
tmvndfd

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 05:05:26 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2015, 05:24:00 PM by tmvndfd

I want bf3 please i have no money and i need dis game (I am serious)  Cry do u accept a steam key of racer 8??
gjgjg (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 08:04:27 PM

I want bf3 please i have no money and i need dis game (I am serious)  Cry do u accept a steam key of racer 8??

Sorry man, not looking for swaps

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: