Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:20:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Discounted Apple Products  (Read 2440 times)
Vance84 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 12:57:58 AM

Hi all,

My name is Vance, and I'm a new member to this forum. I have unlocked iPhones, iPads of all generations, Macbook Air's, Macbook Pro's with retina display, iMac's with 5K retina display, Mac Pro's, etc, for sale at substantially discounted prices. If interested or if you have any questions PM me or reply to this thread.

Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
camolist

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2015, 01:01:54 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=415612;sa=showPosts

going to deny escrow like the last guy trying to give deals to good to be true?

xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 01:07:33 AM

Escrow? Price and details on iMac with 5K retina display?
wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 01:37:05 AM

Hi all,

My name is Vance, and I'm a new member to this forum. I have unlocked iPhones, iPads of all generations, Macbook Air's, Macbook Pro's with retina display, iMac's with 5K retina display, Mac Pro's, etc, for sale at substantially discounted prices. If interested or if you have any questions PM me or reply to this thread.

Thanks!

ofcource you have shope somwhere or you are reselling them as i dont think so a normal user will have that much items for sale , so can you provide your products pictures with proof you even own then ?

kashish948
Legendary

Activity: 1596

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 04:33:34 PM

price please?
Vance84 (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 04:38:16 PM

Lol I understand the concern and why you're all asking about escrow payment. I'm a sales rep for a new company that offers Apple products through a bitcoin only payment method. The discounted price is due to a promotion that we are having until the end of February to bring awareness to the new company and to bitcoin payment for those who are not familiar with it. If you're still interested, PM me and I'll give you more info include our website URL and you can do all of the research you want before deciding if you'd like to do business with us.
josef2000

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Bro, you need to try http://dadice.com

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2015, 04:46:41 PM

Lol I understand the concern and why you're all asking about escrow payment. I'm a sales rep for a new company that offers Apple products through a bitcoin only payment method. The discounted price is due to a promotion that we are having until the end of February to bring awareness to the new company and to bitcoin payment for those who are not familiar with it. If you're still interested, PM me and I'll give you more info include our website URL and you can do all of the research you want before deciding if you'd like to do business with us.
Nobody will buy your products without escrow
Post some photo with unopened iPhones with your bitcointalk name on them;)

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Vance84 (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 04:47:05 PM

Xetsr,

The 3.5GHz quad-core Intel Core i5 processor, with 8GB RAM and 1TB Fusion Drive is $2,000. I can possibly get you a better price than that.
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 06:05:58 PM

Why don't you post the website url on this thread and at least some proof you have what you're trying to sell.
elephantas1

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 07:56:35 PM

there are no photos, no price, to what countries you can ship, what are the fees. if you give this info maybe youll get more buyers
CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 08:07:41 PM

You very much look like the alt account in your negative feedback's reference. At least try to look credible enough for us to at least have a slight bit of interest in you. You Haven't stated anything about escrow, so I assume that you won't be accepting escrow.

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
Vance84 (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 08:47:21 PM

I apologize, I am new to forums in general. The website is bitsformacs.com, we are a brand new company and just launched the site 1 week ago.
CrackedLogic
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 08:52:34 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2015, 06:08:29 PM by CrackedLogic

I apologize, I am new to forums in general. The website is bitsformacs.com, we are a brand new company and just launched the site 1 week ago.

You are literally jumping on thin ice, if you are being legitimate, accept escrow and you should get a ssl certificate. If you're not going to be accepting escrow at all, it's safe to say we can call you a scammer.  Upload pictures as well.

ajaxmoor
Legendary

Activity: 1372

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 08:59:41 PM

You are literally jumping on thin ice, if you are being legitimate, accept escrow and you should get an ssl certificate. If you're not going to be accepting escrow at all, it's safe to say we can call you a scammer.  Upload pictures as well.

Will say this as well. Without an escrow, no one will buy anything that expensive. There is no hard in an escrow if you business if legit.
Vance84 (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 09:06:50 PM

Josef2000,

I have a picture of the iPhones that were sent to me from our warehouse in Jacksonville, FL. They do not have my bitcointalk name, because I am not with the items. I'm just a sales rep for the company attempting to bring some attention to the site and possible negotiate a better price with interested buyers that they'll find on the site. http://IMG_0561.JPG

Elephantas1,

We have prices on the site, we ship from Jacksonville, FL and offer free international shipping, as well as a 30 day money back return policy.

I should have been more clear in my initial post, but I hope this helped to clear some things up!
Vance84 (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 09:15:15 PM

I'm not sure how to post a photo in a post reply, if anyone can help I can post the photo intended for Josef2000.

We do not offer escrow, because the items are purchased directly through the site. If you are not interested that is fine, but please do not give me negative reviews or label me as a scammer. I am not trying to take payment directly.
iglasses
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 11:37:36 PM

What?
For the millionth fucking time there is NO EXCUSE not to accept escrow.  It doesn't matter if you are an individual selling a single item from their or a giant apple reseller about to light the web on fire with your shiny new web site and a warehouse full of unlocked discounted products.

You are a fucking thief and not a good one. 

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.
camolist

Activity: 896

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2015, 12:36:14 AM

called that one lol

go ahead make yet another account

noma

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 12:39:23 AM

I'm not sure how to post a photo in a post reply, if anyone can help I can post the photo intended for Josef2000.

We do not offer escrow, because the items are purchased directly through the site. If you are not interested that is fine, but please do not give me negative reviews or label me as a scammer. I am not trying to take payment directly.

Even if the items are purchased from the site, then as a business you shoul;d be willing to take the risk with your own money in the beginning for the customer satosfaction.
Without it, its impossible for people to trust you.

▓▓▓▓    New Real-time Cryptocurrency Exchange             → CREATE  ACCOUNT ▓▓▓▓
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  BIT-X.com  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▓▓▓▓    Supported Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP → OFFICIAL THREAD ▓▓▓▓
CrackedLogic
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 06:12:06 PM

Josef2000,

I have a picture of the iPhones that were sent to me from our warehouse in Jacksonville, FL. They do not have my bitcointalk name, because I am not with the items. I'm just a sales rep for the company attempting to bring some attention to the site and possible negotiate a better price with interested buyers that they'll find on the site.

Elephantas1,

We have prices on the site, we ship from Jacksonville, FL and offer free international shipping, as well as a 30 day money back return policy.

I should have been more clear in my initial post, but I hope this helped to clear some things up!

You aren't with the items? You're a sales rep -_-  how can anyone employ you without letting look a time the stock to get potential customers.  You are either a scammer or you are drop shipping. Either way, we're still being ripped off

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: