Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:18:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Viorcoin | Voice & Video Call | ViorSMS | Cheap International Calls  (Read 20907 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
AlphaProMega

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 10:04:33 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2015, 10:15:13 PM by AlphaProMega

I wonder how many of us are sitting with our itchy trigger fingers waiting for an update from chinedum.

Come on dev fill us in.

I'm taking a break from waiting, and I just broke up with my fiancee after 7 months, because I've got GreyGoo.  Shocked

No way man.. Werent you in  russia a week or so ago?

i know iam waiting for updates BC, and its obvious the whole community does, hence the silence in the thread since 'fud'..

Yeah dude, just broke up with my fiancee in Russia, because she was acting crazy. So completely different than the woman I loved. I'm back in Toronto now, maybe I'll go to Egypt soon to see family or find a new wife, but at least I've got VIOR to call anyone I want in the world while I'm playing GreyGoo! I have a stream channel at http://www.twitch.tv/nobodyouknow because I used to be a Starcraft 2 Pro Cheesy
AlphaProMega

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 12:05:30 AM

Just went live on http://www.twitch.tv/nobodyouknow if the new visitors wanted to check it out.
sust1200

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 07:51:58 AM

Cheesy change to starcraft 2 and then PUT A VIOR Logo as your sponsor Wink

AlphaProMega

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 01:24:44 PM

Cheesy change to starcraft 2 and then PUT A VIOR Logo as your sponsor Wink

That's actually a brilliant idea, Sir.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 11:13:40 PM

Can someone remind me, if there was any timeline for the release of ViorNumber?
@Dev: can you provided us with an update on the progress of this development and ETA, in case this was not already mentioned in this thread?

ViorNumber: a virtual phone number running on Voircalls network.

this space is intentionally left blank
AlphaProMega

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 11:55:55 PM

@Dev: can you provided us with an update on the progress of this development and ETA, in case this was not already mentioned in this thread?

Programming can take a long time to refine, and catch all bugs and glitches before releasing to the public.
vince232

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 12:15:19 AM

just have patience guys and dont sell your coins. this might take years. but it will pay off
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 12:50:15 AM

just have patience guys and dont sell your coins. this might take years. but it will pay off

You really have got to be kidding. ..
vince232

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 01:08:26 AM

rip grammar
AlphaProMega

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 04:17:58 AM

rip grammar

lol
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 09:22:16 AM

Programming can take a long time to refine, and catch all bugs and glitches before releasing to the public.
I am perfectly aware of that and won't dump my coins.
Nevertheless, we need some better PR strategy and information about the progress of the coin, otherwise more weak hands will start to quit.

arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1414

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 09:38:39 AM

I am perfectly aware of that and won't dump my coins.
Nevertheless, we need some better PR strategy and information about the progress of the coin, otherwise more weak hands will start to quit.

personally id like if there is some weak hands, but secondly we need all the help of the community as we could, vior is like a gem, waiting to be discovered, some good PR strategy from the community perhaps while we wait for the dev?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
vince232

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 02:00:46 PM

So quiet in here. Dev can you at least update us regarding vior number and sms.
sust1200

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 02:55:43 PM

Sometimes it's good to have a quiet time, rather than posting nonstop mini-news of low value. But i agree with 1-2x a week, we should be getting a video from the dev doing a compilation of what the team have done. 

uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 03:00:16 PM

Sometimes it's good to have a quiet time, rather than posting nonstop mini-news of low value. But i agree with 1-2x a week, we should be getting a video from the dev doing a compilation of what the team have done. 
not necessary a video, let's don't overdo that and let's don't forget that the Dev has to focus on the development of new features, plus probably has some personal life, too. But just a few lines of text once a week in this topic would suffice.

Viorcoin (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 03:08:07 PM

I was away for few weeks, just reading the thread now.
sust1200

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 03:09:58 PM

not necessary a video, let's don't overdo that and let's don't forget that the Dev has to focus on the development of new features, plus probably has some personal life, too. But just a few lines of text once a week in this topic would suffice.

I mean a few lines could say something good, but why stop there. A good weekly plan for instance like a real professional team.
i would like to know % of expected completion of things ahead, and a possible timetable with close and longterm dates.

/sust1200

Viorcoin (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 03:18:46 PM

I mean a few lines could say something good, but why stop there. A good weekly plan for instance like a real professional team.
i would like to know % of expected completion of things ahead, and a possible timetable with close and longterm dates.

/sust1200

Sorry, I don't give timeline for development. Also I would like to make it clear that there's no allocation for marketing.
Levole11

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 03:22:42 PM

/sust1200

Sorry, I don't give timeline for development. Also I would like to make it clear that there's no allocation for marketing.

what do you mean with no allocation? (English isnt my native language)
sust1200

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 03:28:35 PM

It means the funds they recived from ICO only goes to coding and implementation. The community is the key to spreading the news about it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: