Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:58:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Viorcoin | Voice & Video Call | ViorSMS | Cheap International Calls  (Read 20907 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 03:33:34 PM

dev welcome back.

could we get a proper tech support page where someone is doing a daily response to tech questions, I know there have been many minor glitches talked about on this forum, but I cant find how or where they were resolved.

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
Viorcoin (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 03:33:43 PM

Sometimes it's good to have a quiet time, rather than posting nonstop mini-news of low value. But i agree with 1-2x a week, we should be getting a video from the dev doing a compilation of what the team have done.  
not necessary a video, let's don't overdo that and let's don't forget that the Dev has to focus on the development of new features, plus probably has some personal life, too. But just a few lines of text once a week in this topic would suffice.

I mean a few lines could say something good, but why stop there. A good weekly plan for instance like a real professional team.
i would like to know % of expected completion of things ahead, and a possible timetable with close and longterm dates.

/sust1200

Sorry, I don't give timeline for development. Also I would like to make it clear that there's no allocation for marketing.

what do you mean with no allocation? (English isnt my native language)

Dev, is there a budget for PR/Marketing?

I'm not aware of any contributions made by the community for PR/Marketing.

I already answered that same question few months back.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 03:36:48 PM

Sometimes it's good to have a quiet time, rather than posting nonstop mini-news of low value. But i agree with 1-2x a week, we should be getting a video from the dev doing a compilation of what the team have done.  
not necessary a video, let's don't overdo that and let's don't forget that the Dev has to focus on the development of new features, plus probably has some personal life, too. But just a few lines of text once a week in this topic would suffice.

I mean a few lines could say something good, but why stop there. A good weekly plan for instance like a real professional team.
i would like to know % of expected completion of things ahead, and a possible timetable with close and longterm dates.

/sust1200

Sorry, I don't give timeline for development. Also I would like to make it clear that there's no allocation for marketing.
I am fine with that. How about sharing here what has been done over the last week/two, so that we can have at least timely updates where we are?

this space is intentionally left blank
Levole11

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 03:37:31 PM

/sust1200

Yes you did back then, but I remember an announcement that you were going to release a marketing strategy.. hence my question
Viorcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 03:39:42 PM

/sust1200

Yes you did back then, but I remember an announcement that you were going to release a marketing strategy.. hence my question

I was away, the account was handle by other dev.
Levole11

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 03:42:14 PM

/sust1200

I was away, the account was handle by other dev.

Ok, that explain a lot.. can the community help in any way to market vior?
Viorcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 03:56:54 PM

I just read the post about the BTC contributed in the crowdfund. The final amount raised in the crowdfunding was 57 BTC after refunding over 50 BTC in a 48 hours buyback window, the contributors were given viorcoin as tokens.

I'm not obligated to discuss the fund management but I can tell you one thing that the fund raised didn't even cover the cost of video feature of viorcoin, that's one of the reason why it was released at later date.

If you were to build the whole viorcoin tech, 57 btc will not get you; Voice Call, Micro-payment platform and P2P trading on Twitter, Viorcoin gambling site, Video Call , Viorcoin Gateway, missed calls and call history.
Viorcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 04:01:29 PM

So quiet in here. Dev can you at least update us regarding vior number and sms.

Give me this week to get settle down. I will give rough estimate for development.

Don't invest what you can't afford to lose.

If you have any doubts about the authentication of the features I promised, sell now or wait until when I actually released it in order to buy.

bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 04:02:43 PM

I just read the post about the BTC contributed in the crowdfund. The final amount raised in the crowdfunding was 57 BTC after refunding over 50 BTC in a 48 hours buyback window, the contributors were given viorcoin as tokens.

I'm not obligated to discuss the fund management but I can tell you one thing that the fund raised didn't even cover the cost of video feature of viorcoin, that's one of the reason why it was released at later date.

If you were to build the whole viorcoin tech, 57 btc will not get you; Voice Call, Micro-payment platform and P2P trading on Twitter, Viorcoin gambling site, Video Call , Viorcoin Gateway, missed calls and call history.

I think that most of us considerred the ipo money well spent, it was only the fudders who wanted to know more about it.

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
Levole11

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 04:03:09 PM

I think that most of us considerred the ipo money well spent, it was only the fudders who wanted to know more about it.

+1
Viorcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 04:03:27 PM

I unlock the old thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=834910. You can use any thread you like.
Viorcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 04:08:46 PM

can we change this thread into a technical development and support thread?

Sounds good.
Bimmerhead
Legendary

Activity: 1291

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 04:15:30 PM

Viorcoin, you need to either install real forum software at viorcoin.com (like vBulletin or SMF), or you need to shut it down.
More than 75,000 spam posts. Doesn't look good for the project.

Personally I vote for installing SMF if you want to get real discussion going around this coin. Otherwise just stick to BTCT.
Viorcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 04:16:26 PM

The other thread was closed because of this individual that sent me email asking for my permission to pump viorcoin and coordinate features release with his pump group. Which I declined

The same individual sent me email pretending to be a licence officer, demanding for viorcoin source.

The same individual posted on my trust that I'm running a closed source scam coin  Grin
Viorcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 04:17:28 PM

Viorcoin, you need to either install real forum software at viorcoin.com (like vBulletin or SMF), or you need to shut it down.

Personally I vote for installing SMF if you want to get real discussion going around this coin. Otherwise just stick to BTCT.

I will get on that.
Viorcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 04:19:57 PM

Please post here if you have any issues with viorcalls network.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 04:20:52 PM

I will get on that.
yep, that would be a good idea to have the viorcoin.com forum sorted out and controlled.
On the other hand, I believe that one topic about VIOR here at BTT is sufficient and there is no need to have two parallel (general?) threads opened (meaning, let's keep this new thread opened and close back the old one). If there is additional need for a tech support thread then be it, but let's start a separate topic for that.

this space is intentionally left blank
Viorcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 04:42:46 PM

The other thread was closed because of this individual that sent me email asking for my permission to pump viorcoin and coordinate features release with his pump group. Which I declined

The same individual sent me email pretending to be a licence officer, demanding for viorcoin source.

The same individual posted on my trust that I'm running a closed source scam coin  Grin

that same member is hoverring around viorslack pming people to leave viorcoin and to buy other p&d scamcoins and will hopefully be removed from there soon.

I hope people listen, it's a free market  Smiley
Viorcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 04:50:23 PM

I was busy while away, Viorcalls startup was pitched to a VC firm. Their representative liked the idea of using same bitcoin protocol to pay for calling cards. We talked about users growth, infrastructure, future plans etc. People don't have to entered credit cards info which cuts down on fraud and privacy concerns.

I think these relationships reaffirmed that viorcoin is not a pnd coin like other coins due to it's real world usage.  Kiss
WEBcreator

Activity: 840

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 05:09:16 PM

I was busy while away, Viorcalls startup was pitched to a VC firm. Their representative liked the idea of using same bitcoin protocol to pay for calling cards. We talked about users growth, infrastructure, future plans etc. People don't have to entered credit cards info which cuts down on fraud and privacy concerns.

I think these relationships reaffirmed that viorcoin is not a pnd coin like other coins due to it's real world usage.  Kiss

its been good that you are finally back, price is pitch low now, and i guess its time to buy and hoard sum amount of vior, lets see in a few months where will you take this viorcoin Smiley im standing right behind you mate

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: