Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:19:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinarch  (Read 1699 times)
aeddan1 (OP)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 05:16:30 AM

I recently found a site where you can invest bitcoins and in there video it says you'll never lose your investment amount regardless of bitcoin value. How is that possible? Anyone know anything about this site or how it works?

Its called coinarch.com
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stellar69

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 05:39:20 AM

I recently found a site where you can invest bitcoins and in there video it says you'll never lose your investment amount regardless of bitcoin value. How is that possible? Anyone know anything about this site or how it works?

Its called coinarch.com
Any such site which claims to give you profit/ assures you that you will never loose your investment is not legit.
Invest with caution.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 05:40:28 AM

Its called coinarch.com

And if Bitcoin rises in value, do you still get your money out in the form of bitcoins?
bitbaby

Activity: 812

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2015, 06:29:17 AM

Its called coinarch.com

Well if they have the video saying it, it must be true. What's the confusion here?

trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 06:37:39 AM

Its called coinarch.com

in trading there is nobody can give you guarantee of zero loss,
if there 0% risk than for sure will be another scam.
Seketsuna

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 06:57:13 AM

guaranteed no loss? pretty sure its a scam. In business there is no such thing as guaranteed profit!
Pony789

Activity: 882

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 07:01:13 AM

Its called coinarch.com

When something is too good to be true, it probably is. If someone can get good profit without risk, they should be very famous and rich already without your investment, right? Roll Eyes

amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 07:05:16 AM

Its called coinarch.com
guaranteed profit with 0% risk factor , that make me lol Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Tongue
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 08:06:45 AM

Its called coinarch.com

Probably they are lying. That's how this site working. Investment without risk is possible only if one doing some insider trading.
Tschai

Activity: 315

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 08:12:54 AM

Well if they have the video saying it, it must be true. What's the confusion here?
+1
 Grin
GLBrim

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 08:22:52 AM

Its called coinarch.com

you can answer your question yourself, where they can get money for your profit?
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 08:35:04 AM

Its called coinarch.com

Thanks is really very nice share will look at it little bit more then surely give it a try with little investment.
Tschai

Activity: 315

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 09:16:16 AM

PS: Although CoinArch seems to be a legit Bitcoin trading platform, so not a ponzi/double your investments scheme as you (and I) would think it is with the very brief description of the OP, I suggest caution nevertheless.
Especially when a service claims "We've used our 25 years' experience in financial markets to bring you industry leading bitcoin products which are easy to understand. " and if you check out the team...not a single member looks older than 25 tears old!

ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2015, 09:20:01 AM

Looks like a big team.
https://www.coinarch.com/en/Info/OurLeader
Go validate their Linkedin profiles.

james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 09:24:53 AM

What is that maximizer thing ? Site nicely disguised Cheesy
Seketsuna

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 09:29:40 AM

PS: Although CoinArch seems to be a legit Bitcoin trading platform, so not a ponzi/double your investments scheme as you (and I) would think it is with the very brief description of the OP, I suggest caution nevertheless.
Especially when a service claims "We've used our 25 years' experience in financial markets to bring you industry leading bitcoin products which are easy to understand. " and if you check out the team...not a single member looks older than 25 tears old!

you've got a point and still its better not to fully trust this new businesses. Invest what you can afford to lose
(Lithium)

Activity: 367

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 09:56:58 AM

it is a ponzi, it uses the money of older investors to pay the new ones, and sooner or later it will collapse and people will lose their coins
coinarch

Activity: 62

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2015, 01:49:26 AM

Hey guys, the Coinarch team here. I can confirm that we ARE legitimate, do NOT operate a Ponzi scheme and do have 25 years + financial markets experience between our CEO, CRO (both of whom are older than 25!) and other team members.

Our Booster products allow users to:

- Take up to 8x leverage on long positions (profit when bitcoin price increases) or short positions (profit when bitcoin price decreases).
- Your losses are limited to the amount you invest in each product (i.e. you CAN lose if the price moves against you, but your losses are strictly limited). THE PRODUCTS ARE NOT ZERO RISK.

We can offer the returns we do because we hedge all of our positions by buying and selling bitcoins on various exchanges.

More than happy to answer any questions, so please feel free to send them through.

coinarch.com | Do More Than Buy & Sell Bitcoin
coinarch

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2015, 01:51:27 AM

Any such site which claims to give you profit/ assures you that you will never loose your investment is not legit.
Invest with caution.

[/quote]

Agree Stellar69. No certain profits anywhere (including with Coinarch!)

coinarch

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2015, 01:52:41 AM

it is a ponzi, it uses the money of older investors to pay the new ones, and sooner or later it will collapse and people will lose their coins

you can answer your question yourself, where they can get money for your profit?

Hi Lithium & GLBrim, no Ponzi scheme here. Our client positions are hedged on market by buying and selling bitcoins, meaning we can deliver the returns we promise.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: