Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:36:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which is better for your opinion?
Computer Engineering - 12 (60%)
Airline Pilot - 8 (40%)
Total Voters: 20

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (POLL) Computer Engineering or Airline Pilot?  (Read 1446 times)
rokkyroad
Legendary

Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 12:36:24 AM

You won't die when the computer * crashes *.

" If you have to spam and shout to justify your existence then you are a shit coin."  TaunSew
(oYo)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2015, 01:09:26 AM

As far as I know, neither job pays very well. There was a show I watched about airplane repos, which actually does pay fairly well, but it's risky.

Flying is very expensive and so is the training, which might be something you want to consider.

I asked a friend of mine who coincidentally worked as a computer engineer for an airline. He says, "pilots get all the pu$$ah and computer engineers just masturbate their life away." lol.

Flying for an airline would also keep you from having any kind of stable home life, but if you're young and don't care about that, the perk is that you get to travel the world. Not that you'll be able to really enjoy it, since you'll be working most of the time, I imagine.

I've seen a few audio/visual companies (not exactly/strictly computer engineering, so I'm not sure if this really applies) and I must say their work atmosphere seems pretty laid back. The employees ate gourmet snacks and drank beer after 5pm, all supplied by the company. They were even allowed to play console games.

I suppose if you research your options with due diligence on your own you'll no doubt figure out what's best for you.

LOL! Good point. It's seriously something to consider, especially if you plan on flying for Malaysia Airlines.  Tongue

rosh

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 01:10:34 AM

Good one!!

I would advise the OP to follow his heart.
If flying excites him, he would be much better off becoming a pilot than sitting in a place and coding.
maurya78

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 05:49:24 AM

Comp Sci has greater utility for your career
Airline pilot will get you more chicks
Choice is all yours, sonny Wink

BTC-TMXSTAR (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 07:41:36 AM

As far as I know, neither job pays very well. There was a show I watched about airplane repos, which actually does pay fairly well, but it's risky.

Flying is very expensive and so is the training, which might be something you want to consider.

I asked a friend of mine who coincidentally worked as a computer engineer for an airline. He says, "pilots get all the pu$$ah and computer engineers just masturbate their life away." lol.

Flying for an airline would also keep you from having any kind of stable home life, but if you're young and don't care about that, the perk is that you get to travel the world. Not that you'll be able to really enjoy it, since you'll be working most of the time, I imagine.

I've seen a few audio/visual companies (not exactly/strictly computer engineering, so I'm not sure if this really applies) and I must say their work atmosphere seems pretty laid back. The employees ate gourmet snacks and drank beer after 5pm, all supplied by the company. They were even allowed to play console games.

I suppose if you research your options with due diligence on your own you'll no doubt figure out what's best for you.

LOL! Good point. It's seriously something to consider, especially if you plan on flying for Malaysia Airlines.  Tongue

What do you mean about this?
 "pilots get all the pu$$ah and computer engineers just masturbate their life away."
Does it mean that i cant get a wife if im a computer engineer? :O
I dont want to masturbate till the end of my life Sad
BTC-TMXSTAR (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 07:42:13 AM

hahahahahha, made my day! Smiley
BTC-TMXSTAR (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 05:33:50 PM

9 Hours left  Cry
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 07:55:19 PM

9 Hours left  Cry

Why are you letting a bunch of Internet strangers dictate how YOU are going to spend the next __ years of YOUR life?

Make your own life decisions ffs.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: