Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:58:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: wiring money to btc-e  (Read 2267 times)
birr (OP)

Activity: 869
Merit: 585

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 02:33:43 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2015, 02:52:35 PM by birr

BTC-e has such a low price right now relative to the other exchanges that I decided to look into wiring money over there.
This is a little off-putting:
Our bank may ask your documents due to a high fraud activity. If you seen in your btc-e account a money hold please provide a copy of you ID and utility bill in high res quality (>300DPI), create ticket with your ID in subject at https://support.btc-e.com and upload your docs inside
Funds will be credited within 7-10 days.

Experiences?  Anybody had problems?
mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 02:49:25 PM

BTC-e has such a low price right now relative to the other exchanges that I decided to look into wiring money over there.
This is a little off-putting:
Our bank may ask your documents due to a high fraud activity. If you seen in your btc-e account a money hold please provide a copy of you ID and utility bill in high res quality (>300DPI), create ticket with your ID in subject at https://support.btc-e.com and upload your docs inside
Funds will be credited within 7-10 days.

Experiences?  Anybody had problems?

BTC-e, Virtex and other exchanges were/are using Maysus Fs account.      http://www.mayzusfs.com  . So, you won't send the money to BTC-e bank account but to a payment processor.
birr (OP)

Activity: 869
Merit: 585

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 02:37:32 PM

I wired money to btc-e last Thursday.  They credited it to my account on Friday, but they froze withdrawals for a month.  When I emailed support about it, they wrote me back saying "Hello, please attach SWIFT document" for the wire.
My bank says there is no such thing.  What is btc-e actually asking for?
fonzie

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 04:50:26 PM

I wired money to btc-e last Thursday.  They credited it to my account on Friday, but they froze withdrawals for a month.  When I emailed support about it, they wrote me back saying "Hello, please attach SWIFT document" for the wire.

Hi,

this is fonzie from BTC-E team, please send us your SWIFT document and we will unfreeze your withdrawls, no problem. If you have any further questions feel free to ask them.

xopoший дeнь

Fonzie

"To know death, Otto, you have to fuck life in the gallbladder"
www.hsbc.com  - The world´s local bank
"These FUDsters are insane egomaniacs that just want cheap BTC" - oblivi
lissandra

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 05:30:12 PM

i wouldnt risk it, i heard stories of selective credit deposit, meaning someone people get it and some people dont.

mayax
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 09:01:42 PM

i wouldnt risk it, i heard stories of selective credit deposit, meaning someone people get it and some people dont.

why don't you ask your bank about that?
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1968

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 02:27:16 AM

Hi,

this is fonzie from BTC-E team, please send us your SWIFT document and we will unfreeze your withdrawls, no problem. If you have any further questions feel free to ask them.

xopoший дeнь

Fonzie

...sounds legit.  Roll Eyes

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
twang

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 08:43:39 PM

I cannot recommend it at this point. I wire transfer USD $4500 to BTC-E.com back in 1/5/2015, but the fund still is missing from my account. My bank has confirmed that the fund was deposited to the Mayzus Financial Service Limited.  A BTC-E.com ticket # UHV-108-63758 was opened, but the customer service in BTC-E.com insisted that the fund was not received. The last reply was "Banks will continue talk" back on 2/4/2015. Still looking for my money now.  Cry
mayax
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 03:53:17 AM

I cannot recommend it at this point. I wire transfer USD $4500 to BTC-E.com back in 1/5/2015, but the fund still is missing from my account. My bank has confirmed that the fund was deposited to the Mayzus Financial Service Limited.  A BTC-E.com ticket # UHV-108-63758 was opened, but the customer service in BTC-E.com insisted that the fund was not received. The last reply was "Banks will continue talk" back on 2/4/2015. Still looking for my money now.  Cry

Solution: ask your bank to trace the funds. yes, it will cost you around of 20-30 USD but it's worth it. You will know where the wire is.
It can be in the correspondent bank or Maysus got the funds. Either ways, you will know what to do. Go ahead Smiley
r00t_my_lu_server

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 11:23:27 AM

btc-e is a front company for Russian intelligence service.

The real owners are actually the Russian F.S.B. Internally run by "Division K" which deals with internet fraud and e-crime.
twang

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 03:27:35 PM

Solution: ask your bank to trace the funds. yes, it will cost you around of 20-30 USD but it's worth it. You will know where the wire is.
It can be in the correspondent bank or Maysus got the funds. Either ways, you will know what to do. Go ahead Smiley

Thanks a lot. I'm doing it. Not sure what to do next, but it should be a good start...
mayax
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 09:01:02 PM

I cannot recommend it at this point. I wire transfer USD $4500 to BTC-E.com back in 1/5/2015, but the fund still is missing from my account. My bank has confirmed that the fund was deposited to the Mayzus Financial Service Limited.  A BTC-E.com ticket # UHV-108-63758 was opened, but the customer service in BTC-E.com insisted that the fund was not received. The last reply was "Banks will continue talk" back on 2/4/2015. Still looking for my money now.  Cry

Thanks a lot. I'm doing it. Not sure what to do next, but it should be a good start...

I told you what to do next. contact your bank and ask them to trace the wire. They will charge you something for that but you will know where the money are.

if the money are with Mayzus Financial Service then, you will have to contact Mayzus Financial Service. If not, you will know what to do...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: