Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:31:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitUnlock - Unlock your phone with BitCoins!  (Read 7720 times)
InstantBTC (OP)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2012, 11:45:39 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2013, 11:26:16 PM by InstantBTC

I provided unlocking services a while ago in this thread but now I decided to only accept bitcoins. Right now the site is fairly plain and it only supports a few services, but I'll be adding more every week.

Currently supported
(I'll keep this list updated as I add more)
Code:
USA  
   AT&T iPhone (All models)

Australia
   Optus iPhone (All Models)
   Telstra iPhone (All Models)
   Three iPhone (All Models)
   Virgin iPhone (All Models)
   Vodafone iPhone (All Models)

Prices on the site the site are currently shown in USD, but bitcoin is the only accepted payment method.

To start off the (re)opening, I've created a 50% off coupon that can be used 10 times (one per customer).
Coupon : bitcointalk50
Uses left : 10

If you live in the USA and are interested in ordering, there is an important notice in the footer that you should read prior to placing an order.
If anybody has any questions, suggestions, or service requests; let me know.

URL : http://bitunlock.com

OTC rating - http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=InstantBTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RandomQ

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2012, 01:06:30 AM

This will not work with phones that are not in good standing with AT&T, or phones that have been reported lost or stolen!

Yea I just found out AT&T started Black listing IMEI on stolen/lost phone July 12th of 2012.

I was going to buy a used Iphone for the gf, but after this no way.

I think business for this will pickup around Sept or Oct, since its been confirmed that production of the iphone 5 has started already in china.
phantitox

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2012, 01:14:50 AM

how can i check if my imei is blacklisted on at&t i buy an iphone 4g from ebay and is not unlock the guy just scam me with this phone i been using as an ipod  :-/ i would really like to unlock this thing so it can finally give some good use.
RandomQ

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2012, 01:20:30 AM

how can i check if my imei is blacklisted on at&t i buy an iphone 4g from ebay and is not unlock the guy just scam me with this phone i been using as an ipod  :-/ i would really like to unlock this thing so it can finally give some good use.

Call up at&t and ask if its been reported stolen?
InstantBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2012, 01:27:25 AM

You can call up AT&T and ask, while you're at it, I suggest you make sure that the phone doesn't have any negative marks on it (previous owner had unpaid bill or something of that sort). I'll check the IMEI that you PMed me right now and make sure that everything checks out with it that I can see as well. Let me know after you've called them up, I'll let you know if I find anything that would hinder the process as well.

Thanks for the interest, I'm kind of surprised I got a reply this quickly. If this works out well to start, I'll be able to offer more services for iPhones locked to other provides, as well as unlocks for many other phones.

Alex

phantitox

View Profile
July 17, 2012, 01:30:54 AM

i can actually call cuz im not in the US thats why i need someone who can check that, if you can do it will be great to see if it can be unlock, let me know cause i buy 3 of this and all are lock with AT&T lets try with this one first see if it works (hope it works  Roll Eyes )
InstantBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2012, 01:43:14 AM

Alright sounds good, I just and from what I can see, it looks good, I'm going to call up AT&T for you though just to double check. I'll let you know what they say.

FYI - You are able to call up AT&T from skype for free (from what I've read at least), but I'll do it for you this time, give me 10-15 minutes.

InstantBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2012, 02:00:30 AM

Alright I called them up, it's not blacklisted or anything like that, so you're golden! How would you like to go about the payment? I can authenticate on #bitcoin-OTC to confirm my rating. You can send the bitcoins directly to me, or if you'd prefer, the escrow on the bitmit listing. PM me your preference and we can proceed from there. I'll update this thread with my progress and I'd like to ask that you post updates here as well and report back when the entire process is finished.

phantitox

View Profile
July 17, 2012, 06:20:43 AM

Payment sent  Cheesy
InstantBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2012, 07:01:19 AM

Payment is now verified and in my wallet. I'll begin the unlock process immediately and update the progress. The entire process will be finished in 24-72 hours (1-3 days).

Thank you again for your purchase and if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

jfreak53

Activity: 298
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2012, 11:12:55 AM

Do you have the availability of any Android based phone's? Like the HTC's or Samsung? I ask since the blacklisting doesn't bother me, I take them to Guatemala and use them on two provider's down there, Tigo and Claro.

Any of them?  What price's if so?

█ █ microtronixdc.com - Performance VPS, Dedicated Servers, Colocation, Full-Rack options!
Massive Network Bandwidth options with Fiber throughout! Always-On DDoS Mitigation for all traffic!
InstantBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2012, 04:23:05 PM

Do you have the availability of any Android based phone's? Like the HTC's or Samsung? I ask since the blacklisting doesn't bother me, I take them to Guatemala and use them on two provider's down there, Tigo and Claro.

Any of them?  What price's if so?

If things work out well with the iPhone unlocks, customers are happy, and an overall good response, Samsung will be the be the first of many other companies I'll begin to offer (my personal phone is a Samsung).

InstantBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2012, 04:42:24 PM

phantitox Your phone should be unlocked, I've PMed you instructions detailing what to do next. Let me know if you have any problems.

phantitox

View Profile
July 17, 2012, 05:35:39 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2012, 09:51:14 PM by phantitox

DUDE! works  perfectly !!  Cheesy  Grin Grin only took 24 hours Cry i probably contact you for the other two soon. thx for everything, +1 OTC for you Smiley

InstantBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2012, 08:10:54 PM

Smiley Not a problem, just let me know if and when you need the others done and I'll be more than happy to take care of it for you.

phantitox

View Profile
July 17, 2012, 08:17:29 PM

ok thx i let you know, btw i already give you otc rate. cheers Smiley
InstantBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2012, 08:39:00 PM

Thanks, I've rated you as well. It was a pleasure doing business with you and I hope we can do more in the near future. Enjoy your unlocked iPhone Smiley

InstantBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2012, 06:56:09 AM

I'm willing to take requests on other devices now and other networks. If you have a device you're interested in getting unlocked, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Also, to be clear, this unlock process does NOT blacklist your IMEI (I believe somebody misunderstood above), what I'm saying is this unlock process will NOT work with phones that are blacklisted (AKA stolen/reported lost for insurance claim).

InstantBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2012, 03:21:29 AM

Updated the OP

Narydu
Donator

Activity: 743
Merit: 510

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2012, 12:01:19 PM