Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:04:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Poker Tourney 0.01BTC  (Read 2201 times)
Convicted2008 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2015, 06:40:57 PM

Skyhighpoker is hold poker tourney's with payouts of 0.01 with a entry fee of 1 chip at their site. They are also having 0.001 Freerolls that anybody can join. Come join the poker games and make some btc. They also have side games as well. Come play some poker with us.

www.skyhighpoker.co.uk

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
philiveyjr
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 06:49:23 PM

What time is the tourney at?? In GMT?

Convicted2008 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2015, 06:50:12 PM

It starts when all seats have been registered. If 7 seats. As soon as 7 people register it will begin.

fildza

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2015, 06:50:53 PM

Why no option to change our name ? My name IJQBYMCAJ. I think I will pass

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
rtserv

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 06:51:09 PM

The free one is in 9 min
cheekychap

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 06:56:34 PM

The free one is in 9 min

I still haven't gotten mmy withdrawl from last night. Will that be fixed ?
I even informed you about 2 users colluding to take advantage of your giveaway .
I liked this site at first, but rtserv, you haven't given a reply to my message yet and neither processed the withdrawl .

Convicted2008 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2015, 06:58:13 PM

Why no option to change our name ? My name IJQBYMCAJ. I think I will pass

That's the point of anonymous players. They are alot of advantages of knowing who your playing with. IE, their betting habits, style, ect. I'd image that's why you can't change your use name.

cyrusb

Activity: 125

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2015, 07:09:08 PM

The free one is in 9 min

You should launched your site properly and create an official thread here in gambling section.

Convicted2008 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2015, 07:12:21 PM

The free one is in 9 min

You should launched your site properly and create an official thread here in gambling section.

They did yesterday in a different forum. The dev probably gave away 5btc if not more promoting the site. It was just in the wrong forum place.

cheekychap

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 07:13:38 PM

The free one is in 9 min

They did yesterday in a different forum. The dev probably gave away 5btc if not more promoting the site. It was just in the wrong forum place.

It wasn't 5 BTC, but around 0.5 BTC at most. However not a lot of people were playing as it was sort of a giveaway and people who profit by withdrawing than playing.
I also recommended adding tournaments, like these freerolls as they are a better idea.

fildza

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2015, 07:14:35 PM

The free one is in 9 min

Only after there are option to change our name  Cheesy

▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
rtserv

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 07:27:28 PM

The free one is in 9 min

I even informed you about 2 users colluding to take advantage of your giveaway .
I liked this site at first, but rtserv, you haven't given a reply to my message yet and neither processed the withdrawl .

Hey! I am sure you have checked your balance.
As you see your tokens are back in your account.
You cannot withdraw your bonus.
Cheers
rtserv

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 07:29:24 PM

The free one is in 9 min

Only after there are option to change our name  Cheesy

I am sorry but you cannot change your name. The names are auto-generated and the players are anonymous.
Thanks
baristor

Activity: 636
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 07:34:37 PM

Skyhighpoker is hold poker tourney's with payouts of 0.01 with a entry fee of 1 chip at their site. They are also having 0.001 Freerolls that anybody can join. Come join the poker games and make some btc. They also have side games as well. Come play some poker with us.

www.skyhighpoker.co.uk

Thanks 4 dis gnna try it out in my free time is it better than seals fee roll ?
cheekychap

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 07:40:25 PM

The free one is in 9 min

Cheers

My Bonus was 50 chips Smiley
I won 95 chips over that(which was the withdrawl requested). I have proof to it as well. I Always take a video for bonus giveaway sites.

rtserv

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 07:48:22 PM

The free one is in 9 min

Cheers

I won 95 chips over that(which was the withdrawl requested). I have proof to it as well. I Always take a video for bonus giveaway sites.

I see 3 withdrawal requests. Your balance is 0. Is it clear?
Thanks
cheekychap

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 07:51:02 PM

The free one is in 9 min

Cheers

Thanks

Hi rtserv, thanks for replying.
My balance is not 0. It is 50 chips, please check again( can upload picture if you want) . I had requested one withdrawl last night of 95.75 chips, over the bonus amount. I had 145.75 chips at that time, which I had won by stacking 2 people.

rtserv

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 07:56:48 PM

The free one is in 9 min

Cheers

Thanks

Hi rtserv, thanks for replying.
My balance is not 0. It is 50 chips, please check again( can upload picture if you want) . I had requested one withdrawl last night of 95.75 chips, over the bonus amount. I had 145.75 chips at that time, which I had won by stacking 2 people.

Hi cheekychap!
You are right. Sorry I didn't notice you were playing poker.
Your 0.09575BTC is in your wallet now.
Cheers
rtserv

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 07:58:17 PM

www.skyhighpoker.co.uk

Thanks 4 dis gnna try it out in my free time is it better than seals fee roll ?

Much better  Wink
I am joking. I have no idea about the seals.
cheekychap

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 08:02:51 PM

Hi cheekychap!
You are right. Sorry I didn't notice you were playing poker.
Your 0.09575BTC is in your wallet now.
Cheers

Awesome, thank you confriming withdraw received
I think this is what caused the problem. So there is a client which opens in a new window andthe account page. The account page shows the balance as 0 after you open the client window.
Since I had my client window opened, the admin thought I had withdrew the bonus as well, so wasn't either of our mistake. Might be good to program the account page to reflect the balance in the client open as well.
Thanks rtserv, Glad you guys started tournies, which is better than giveaways as they can be taken advantage of , by scammers.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: