Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:53:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Illumicorp - Centralized Control Of The World!  (Read 3408 times)
nedbert9

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Inactive

View Profile
July 18, 2012, 12:49:53 AM

I have to admit I have a bit of 'evil overlord' in me and that video was delicious.
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2012, 12:53:41 AM

If bitcoin prices go north of $1000 each you can bet a conspiracy will run wild about bitcoin early adopters  ruling the world Smiley

msweb

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2013, 09:32:49 PM

I know it's an old thread but I think this has to be said:

I'm very disappointed that there are still people who don't take stuff like this serious. It's a fact that the 'elite' has too much power and all this is a real threat for liberty and freedom. It doesn't matter if that video is a fake or not as long as there is no proof that the stuff in it can't be true. If you know a little bit about having power you should be aware of the risks. Bitcoin is the first real thread to the centralized money system and I'm very sure that this is one of the main reasons of bitcoins existence and success. I know a lot of you are scared to talk about this and according to the law of attraction we should focus on bitcoins implementation everywhere instead of trying to expose the NWO, but sometimes we have to talk about stuff like this to open some eyes. Ask yourself why Stallmans speeches are about the same issue every time. It's because people don't get why freedom is that important. Wake up and you'll see bitcoins real greatness.

Next development steps to go (I'm working on the designs):
1. A decentralized cryptoexchange protocol
2. A cryptocoin with a fix USD/Coin rate
notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 01:32:36 AM

I know it's an old thread but I think this has to be said:

I'm very disappointed that there are still people who don't take stuff like this serious. It's a fact that the 'elite' has too much power and all this is a real threat for liberty and freedom. It doesn't matter if that video is a fake or not as long as there is no proof that the stuff in it can't be true. If you know a little bit about having power you should be aware of the risks. Bitcoin is the first real thread to the centralized money system and I'm very sure that this is one of the main reasons of bitcoins existence and success. I know a lot of you are scared to talk about this and according to the law of attraction we should focus on bitcoins implementation everywhere instead of trying to expose the NWO, but sometimes we have to talk about stuff like this to open some eyes. Ask yourself why Stallmans speeches are about the same issue every time. It's because people don't get why freedom is that important. Wake up and you'll see bitcoins real greatness.

There's not much you can do when someone doesn't want to open their eyes, and crazy ass stories like this only serve to keep them closed.  Don't get me wrong, there are absolutely large forces at work that are keeping the average man down, but the level of secrecy and international cooperation necessary for these types of stories to be real is inhuman.

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: