Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:28:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2015-26-01 CNBC: Bitcoin is done with its 'tumultuous teen' years  (Read 1105 times)
btcshiner (OP)

Activity: 478
Merit: 125

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 08:21:34 PM

http://www.cnbc.com/id/102369183

Good op ed from CNBC on Bitcoin and 2015 with a few more articles about bitcoin linked in it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 08:23:33 PM

Here we go again. I fear the press is about to turn from sophomoric pessimism to equally foolish exuberance.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
CloakT

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 08:34:15 PM

A turn from the press we were getting 2 weeks ago.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2015, 09:20:50 PM

I love the pure hatred coming from people on the comments page, soon they'll get quieter and quieter and people won't bother paying attention to them anymore. Also, now I know I'm not paranoid considering this article was only posted two hours ago the people who are posting their made up bullshit about Bitcoin and attacking it are definitely deliberately searching for Bitcoin related news articles and sites.

No wonder they're so aggressive and angry all the time, they're purposefully trying to turn people away from it.
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 02:38:19 AM

http://www.cnbc.com/id/102369183

Good op ed from CNBC on Bitcoin and 2015 with a few more articles about bitcoin linked in it.
Thanks for the share and I like how they said its grown up Smiley

I love the pure hatred coming from people on the comments page, soon they'll get quieter and quieter and people won't bother paying attention to them anymore. Also, now I know I'm not paranoid considering this article was only posted two hours ago the people who are posting their made up bullshit about Bitcoin and attacking it are definitely deliberately searching for Bitcoin related news articles and sites.

No wonder they're so aggressive and angry all the time, they're purposefully trying to turn people away from it.

Well at least the general level of the comments is slightly going up less ponzi (Cough even though we have a large ponzi section)
And more general discussion

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2015, 11:26:05 AM

Yeah but they still don't know what the fuck they're talking about and just make up the majority of it to cover that up.
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2015, 03:14:23 PM

Here we go again. I fear the press is about to turn from sophomoric pessimism to equally foolish exuberance.

Cheesy that might happen but it will happen in a few years i guess (like the dot-com bubble...)

Ludi

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 03:49:23 PM

I think bitcoin still has a long way to go and isn't out of its growing pains yet unfortunately. I'm sure there will be more price tantrums up and down during the course of the year.

I love the pure hatred coming from people on the comments page, soon they'll get quieter and quieter and people won't bother paying attention to them anymore.

What's new? I think this is how most comment sections on these sort of websites work. They just fear what they don't understand.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: