Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:00:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is everyone so quiet?  (Read 4017 times)
µ (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 08:51:46 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2015, 09:57:24 AM by µ

Just because Bitcoin is not rising with a constant speed to an unreal value does not mean that everything that is related to the cryptocurrency world is going to pass away.

I think we should use our cryptocurrency knowledge and do something creative with it.

There are many things left to discover.

Edit:

For instance Dragon's Tale the bitcoin based MMO was created when BTC had almost no value at all and that was also the time when all the wonderfull creations was taking place. The higher value BTC got the more scripts was getting copied just to milk out the profit.

https://i.imgur.com/KAX8WLB.png
Memories from the good old times.
https://i.imgur.com/BT5PNo5.png
a community where people loved the new Bitcoin creation and not waiting for the value to go up or down.
https://i.imgur.com/MWshDql.jpg

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 09:17:38 AM

Hmm.. what do you suggest than? I'm not quiet.. I been posting good things about Bitcoin on this forums, twitter and other forums. However, I dont have the money to help Bitcoin.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
µ (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 09:27:28 AM

Hmm.. what do you suggest than? I'm not quiet.. I been posting good things about Bitcoin on this forums, twitter and other forums. However, I dont have the money to help Bitcoin.

Just enjoy the currency  Smiley
arvindr

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 09:34:33 AM

Just because Bitcoin is not rising with a constant speed to an unreal value does not mean that everything that is related to the cryptocurrency world is going to pass away.

I think we should use our cryptocurrency knowledge and do something creative with it.

I suppose not everyone is in it for the price, and not everyone keeps trading. So only when there is a big price fluctuation, then that gets everyone excited.

jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 09:38:25 AM

Just enjoy the currency  Smiley

You are right.. I'm enjoying myself with Bitcoin. Just bought Amazon Giftcard using my 'free' Bitcoin.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
µ (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 09:40:02 AM

I suppose not everyone is in it for the price, and not everyone keeps trading. So only when there is a big price fluctuation, then that gets everyone excited.

True i have been into bitcoin for more than four years now and the value is not the most interesting part, but i think many people see it like that.
noma

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 09:45:02 AM

Bitcoin died Tongue JK. Just wait for it to me morning in the countries with big trade volumes. Should get this place all lively

▓▓▓▓    New Real-time Cryptocurrency Exchange             → CREATE  ACCOUNT ▓▓▓▓
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  BIT-X.com  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▓▓▓▓    Supported Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP → OFFICIAL THREAD ▓▓▓▓
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 09:46:23 AM

It is not just the exchange rate. I think the adoption has also slowed down considerably. No new major player has allowed Bitcoin payments in the past few weeks.
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2384

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2015, 09:58:18 AM

The rate jump to $300 was too quick...it needs to slowly rise to that amount over the next 2 weeks to be a viable climb like in the past. The current price point is a healthy rise.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
Sindelar1938

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 10:03:22 AM

Just recharging before the great storm begins Wink

Q7

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2015, 10:23:47 AM

I'm not. Still holding on to my stash monitoring the price and trying to guess what would be the next move. Been reading a lot of news related to btc lately. There are things I could still do like trading btc against other crypto with complete disregard of the usd price movement but I guess I'm more interested in the price for now.

µ (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 10:25:08 AM

I'm not. Still holding on to my stash monitoring the price and trying to guess what would be the next move. Been reading a lot of news related to btc lately. There are things I could still do like trading btc against other crypto with complete disregard of the usd price movement but I guess I'm more interested in the price for now.

I understand
BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 10:36:15 AM

I think everyone is waiting on regulations to see if the governments will allow us to get a little more excited.  Of course people are also waiting on the next bubble also.
zetaray

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 10:39:49 AM

There is nothing new going on, and people are speculating. The will change when solid good news comes.

.CryptoTotal.com.
                              l█████████▇▀
                              ████████▇▀
                              ███████▇▀
                              ██████▇▀
                              █████▇▀
                              ████▇▀
                              ███▇▀
                              ██▇▀
                              █▇▀
                              ▇▀
▇▇
▇▇

Express.Crypto.Checkout
Accepts Multiple Cryptos
Worldwide Shipping
Elwar
Legendary

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2015, 10:40:39 AM

I use Bitcoin for most of my spending. I think over time with the price rising and falling and my spending reflecting the rise and fall I will be better off over time. I need to verify this before I go into it further.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
µ (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 12:53:40 PM

I use Bitcoin for most of my spending. I think over time with the price rising and falling and my spending reflecting the rise and fall I will be better off over time. I need to verify this before I go into it further.

Interesting same here sir, I have bought all of my Internet based services with Bitcoin without buying a single Bitcoin in my life.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 01:14:29 PM

Better quiet than being over-excited for nothing.

At this point there isn't anything new that is worth getting excited for.
Elwar
Legendary

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2015, 01:24:12 PM

Better quiet than being over-excited for nothing.

At this point there isn't anything new that is worth getting excited for.

I think 25 million Point of Sale terminals given the ability to accept Bitcoin is kinda exciting.

http://www.coindesk.com/ingenico-adds-bitcoin-option-to-pos-terminals/

jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 01:27:32 PM

the weekend was quite noisy, at least in the speculation forum

maybe you are looking to the wrong places

µ (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 01:46:10 PM

the weekend was quite noisy, at least in the speculation forum

maybe you are looking to the wrong places

Bitcoin have always been very intresting for me every single day, i am talking about people making post like "R.I.P".
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: