Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:28:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MMM-2011, how eerily similar........... :rollseyes:  (Read 1419 times)
vokain (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2012, 06:48:06 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MMM-2011

You just have to get registered (and get your bonus $20 as a registration gift),
join the System, 'buy' your MAVRO money, and keep on lying on your couch and
watching how rapidly your capital grows in value, with up to 20 or 30% of gain a month.
(Note that your deposit grows even faster, up to 75% each month.)[5]
As Mavrodi explains, "There is a virtual currency called Mavro which constantly rises in price from 20 to 75 per cent a month. This price only I can set. Some individuals exchange money between themselves, without any obligations, guarantees or conditions – it is a fundamental point".[6]
The feature of this pyramid is the method of cash flows movement. As Aleksey Yaroshevsky of Russia Today explains in his article, "When there is no legal entity, no joint account, no office – in other words everything is shared between millions of private accounts – it means no one can put an end to it..." [6]
Mavrodi claims his actions are legal; Ukraine’s politicians disagree. The ruling party wants current laws tightened to block the MMM from making off with vulnerable people's nest eggs.[6]
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rjk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

1ngldh

View Profile
July 17, 2012, 06:56:57 PM

MMM-2011 is so last year. Don't forget to get on the brand new gravy train of what is now known by the spiffy new name... MMM2012! Roll Eyes

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
MysteryMiner
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1029

Show middle finger to system and then destroy it!

View Profile
July 19, 2012, 07:42:38 PM

Mavrodi was genius when first MMM destroyed the economy and lives of russians. Now with MMM-2011 and MMM2012 he is just mentally retarded freak.

bc1q59y5jp2rrwgxuekc8kjk6s8k2es73uawprre4j
letsfly

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 10:07:51 AM

What Happened to MMM ?

escrowboy

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 10:21:23 AM

What Happened to MMM ?
MMM is still operating, they have this MMM2014 where it still working til now. They already face problem where they use to restart the program. It means all mavro has been removed but after two months, they returned it again but still frozen. MMM is a ponzi, so better not to try it.
letsfly

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 08:18:37 AM

I already have MMM. I agree they return the old mavros but it's still frozen. I hope I can still get help soon.
I'm still hoping that everything will be fine.

isa154

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 09:11:19 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2017, 09:24:55 PM by isa154

My experience ... participation in community MMM is the same as the participation in online gambling ... Sooner or later, the pyramid structure will inevitably end ... Then Restart ... and start from scratch with a new money ... No one returned above all the missing (the old mavros) ... And we know ... Bookies will never lose ...  Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose. Grin Grin
Gustavv

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 09:48:54 AM

Lots of people already make big profits on this scheme but till now i never believe with this scheme
i never invesy or give PH at this program and when i look lots of people get scam i onle can laugh of loud
how stupid sent money to this scheme, very unsafe
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 02:04:04 PM

What Happened to MMM ?
MMM  is still alive but i dont have any interest on that ponzi ,cause a lot of members of it says that mmm is a scam. Those members who can provide or help using big amount of money are only the ones who profit in this site.
isa154

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 02:23:03 PM

Lots of people already make big profits on this scheme but till now i never believe with this scheme
i never invesy or give PH at this program and when i look lots of people get scam i onle can laugh of loud

For Quick Game, Round One or two ... if we play with the free Btcoin us means we play no load afraid of losing ... MMM is profitable ... 30% per month or 50% to 100% per month depending on the options that our game choose ...
But then again ... always have to keep in mind ... this is like gambling with fate ... generally the participants astute, only play two or three rounds and then they just rolled his advantage after pulling the first capital they played ...
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 03:21:11 PM

For Quick Game, Round One or two ... if we play with the free Btcoin us means we play no load afraid of losing ... MMM is profitable ... 30% per month or 50% to 100% per month depending on the options that our game choose ...
But then again ... always have to keep in mind ... this is like gambling with fate ... generally the participants astute, only play two or three rounds and then they just rolled his advantage after pulling the first capital they played ...

Wtf are you talking about here noob?! Where did you see any "play?!
Or you think that spreading lies and (eventually) stealing others money it's a game?

Gtfo from here and post somewhere else your crap!
isa154

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 04:59:47 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2017, 05:22:43 PM by isa154

Wtf are you talking about here noob?! Where did you see any "play?!
Or you think that spreading lies and (eventually) stealing others money it's a game?

Gtfo from here and post somewhere else your crap!

Yes ... live like a game ... the pyramid in the Ponzi scheme is a pyramid game ... MMM is the same ... for me MMM is a game ... Who could steal the gap he can and who quickly he fortunately ... if you are a member of MMM ... why you angry and blame the people if anybody talk to be careful to this game ... you must try to look out, do not like the shell alone ... dan Cuk
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: