Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:07:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ShowRSS (Bittorrent TV RSS feeds) now accepting Bitcoin donations  (Read 1233 times)
jackmaninov (OP)

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2012, 10:38:09 PM

Just a heads up that ShowRSS (http://showrss.karmorra.info) has recently begun accepting Bitcoin donations. ShowRSS provides user-configurable RSS feeds of TV show torrents as they are released (mostly seems to be EZTV torrents).

Show your support at http://showrss.karmorra.info/?cs=help&m=donate and maybe use the service today!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 18, 2012, 10:41:50 PM

I actually had contact with the owner of the site thru email and had a nice convo about bitcoins and how it all works and I answered a lot of questions he had. Cool site! I wish they had a better system of requesting shows then going thru IRC and pinging the channel OPs.
jackmaninov (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2012, 10:45:57 PM

I actually had contact with the owner of the site thru email and had a nice convo about bitcoins and how it all works and I answered a lot of questions he had. Cool site! I wish they had a better system of requesting shows then going thru IRC and pinging the channel OPs.

I poked the owner on twitter a few weeks ago and suggested Bitcoin for donations as well (he had solicited I for them I think). I guess if more than one person is asking for a donation method... Smiley
gweedo
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2012, 12:13:57 AM

I poked the owner on twitter a few weeks ago and suggested Bitcoin for donations as well (he had solicited I for them I think). I guess if more than one person is asking for a donation method... Smiley
that is the only way to do it, just get a couple people to ask and help these sites get start using, I think the second part is a must, I think if you get like 4 people you can trust and shoot questions is the part that helps sites make those decisions.
jackmaninov (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2012, 08:35:02 PM

that is the only way to do it, just get a couple people to ask and help these sites get start using, I think the second part is a must, I think if you get like 4 people you can trust and shoot questions is the part that helps sites make those decisions.

Good point.

Anyways, I followed through with a site donation, and the guy's interested in the cashing out process (and Satoshi Dice), so I think we have a convert here Smiley
gweedo
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2012, 09:12:09 PM

Good point.

Anyways, I followed through with a site donation, and the guy's interested in the cashing out process (and Satoshi Dice), so I think we have a convert here Smiley

As have I, and yea sounds like the coins will help him invest and profit off of them so the site becomes even better, I think he may try and go from an online wallet to a full on bitcoin-qt client so that is a good sign.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: