Bitcoin Forum
January 20, 2017, 06:10:38 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.13.2  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ShowRSS (Bittorrent TV RSS feeds) now accepting Bitcoin donations  (Read 1071 times)
jackmaninov

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 18, 2012, 10:38:09 PM

Just a heads up that ShowRSS (http://showrss.karmorra.info) has recently begun accepting Bitcoin donations. ShowRSS provides user-configurable RSS feeds of TV show torrents as they are released (mostly seems to be EZTV torrents).

Show your support at http://showrss.karmorra.info/?cs=help&m=donate and maybe use the service today!

Will tutor physics or perform DFT calculations for Bitcoin (PM me!): 1jackkHHCLtxryJFAnPhrbvfcomtvXSzg

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1246

Java, PHP, HTML/CSS Programmer for Hire!

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2012, 10:41:50 PM

I actually had contact with the owner of the site thru email and had a nice convo about bitcoins and how it all works and I answered a lot of questions he had. Cool site! I wish they had a better system of requesting shows then going thru IRC and pinging the channel OPs.

Want to earn 2500 SATOSHIS per hour? Come Chat and Chill in https://goseemybits.com/lobby
jackmaninov

View Profile
July 18, 2012, 10:45:57 PM

I actually had contact with the owner of the site thru email and had a nice convo about bitcoins and how it all works and I answered a lot of questions he had. Cool site! I wish they had a better system of requesting shows then going thru IRC and pinging the channel OPs.

I poked the owner on twitter a few weeks ago and suggested Bitcoin for donations as well (he had solicited I for them I think). I guess if more than one person is asking for a donation method... Smiley

Will tutor physics or perform DFT calculations for Bitcoin (PM me!): 1jackkHHCLtxryJFAnPhrbvfcomtvXSzg
gweedo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2012, 12:13:57 AM

I poked the owner on twitter a few weeks ago and suggested Bitcoin for donations as well (he had solicited I for them I think). I guess if more than one person is asking for a donation method... Smiley
that is the only way to do it, just get a couple people to ask and help these sites get start using, I think the second part is a must, I think if you get like 4 people you can trust and shoot questions is the part that helps sites make those decisions.

Want to earn 2500 SATOSHIS per hour? Come Chat and Chill in https://goseemybits.com/lobby
jackmaninov

View Profile
July 20, 2012, 08:35:02 PM

that is the only way to do it, just get a couple people to ask and help these sites get start using, I think the second part is a must, I think if you get like 4 people you can trust and shoot questions is the part that helps sites make those decisions.

Good point.

Anyways, I followed through with a site donation, and the guy's interested in the cashing out process (and Satoshi Dice), so I think we have a convert here Smiley

gweedo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2012, 09:12:09 PM

Good point.

Anyways, I followed through with a site donation, and the guy's interested in the cashing out process (and Satoshi Dice), so I think we have a convert here Smiley

As have I, and yea sounds like the coins will help him invest and profit off of them so the site becomes even better, I think he may try and go from an online wallet to a full on bitcoin-qt client so that is a good sign.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.