Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:01:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2 BTC loan paid in 2 months. Metaljar.com collateral.  (Read 1845 times)
onewiseguy (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 08:38:22 PM

Hey guys,

been looking around for a loan on here.

I am requesting a loan of 2 btc for two months paid out weekly. with a 5% interested.

My collateral is a domain that I own metaljar.com

https://www.valuate.com- estimates it $940
https://www.estibot.com/ - estimates it around $2000

the domain is with godaddy.

I am willing to put up the domain as escrow for 2 btc paid weekly with 5%

I have posted other loan requests but I am looking for any one that is interested.   and have a domain that is a worthy one

quickseller please have a look.

if any is and have different terms please post here.

Loan will be used for further development of the puddle faucets.

Candystripes

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 08:53:04 PM

You've asked for a $5K loan, a 0.5 Loan, and even a 0.05 Loan. What is up?

---------------------------------
No longer under the possession of Candystripes.
Account is currently dormant.
onewiseguy (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 08:59:02 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=934263.msg10272538#msg10272538
I asked for a
.05 btc loan
.5 btc loan
and a 20btc loan

all with wesbites that can and will make more than the asking loan which would all be used for as collateral.

the .05 btc were to refill litecoinpuddle.com and dogecoinpuddle.com till yesterday.

the .5 btc was to be used for bitcoinpuddle.com till tomorrow.

the 20 btc was used for all sites to resigned and developed and keep faucets full for two months straight.

every thing was stated in every loan request.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=934903.msg10257004#msg10257004

what is up is I am looking for a loan to continue my sites. every thing is stated in every loan request.  the .05 btc and .5 is not needed any more. as the need has passed.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2347

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 10:37:33 PM

I had a look. It is nothing more then a parked domain. I doubt you could sell it for .02 BTC.

Not interested.
hongw

Activity: 306

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 10:39:07 PM

From the looks of it he is pretending to be you Wink
onewiseguy (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 11:03:07 PM

I had a look. It is nothing more then a parked domain. I doubt you could sell it for .02 BTC.

Not interested.

quickseller are you bipolar?

please let me know.

first you talked about a domain not having any value I pointed out its value is its traffic and the income it makes.

you let me know you looked it up on some reputable sites that values the "domain".
and it had no value.
bitcoinpuddle.com

Now, I present you a domain and used your so called "reputable" sites to show you the value of said domain that i would like to use as collateral.

and you come back with "I had a look. It is nothing more then a parked domain."
now out of no where it has no value because its just a parked domain? and no website? haha
I mean what the hell is wrong with you?
very curious because you just contradicted your very own statement.

your "reputable" websites in value
puts the domain at
$940.00 and $2,000
now they arnt so reputable?

I hope your not drunk every time you respond to threads like this.  Smiley

onewiseguy (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 11:03:38 PM

what does that mean?

pretending to be.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 11:08:45 PM

I never said either of those valuation sites were reputable. I said they were the first ones that came up on a google search.

I can tell you that as a rule of thumb most domains have zero value. If someone wanted a "Metaljar" domain they could just as easily register Metaljar.net or some other extension or something very similar to metal jar.

I can tell you with even more certainty that no website is going to be worth 4 or 5 figures after only one month
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 11:18:14 PM

Most of those valuation sites, are not accurate. At the end of the deal if you needed a loan that desperately, you would just sell that domain instead. Of course it's not worth that, it's worth as much as people want to pay for it. I for one wouldn't pay more than it's original registration price.

Provide some better collateral.
onewiseguy (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 11:21:14 PM

I never said either of those valuation sites were reputable. I said they were the first ones that came up on a google search.

I can tell you that as a rule of thumb most domains have zero value. If someone wanted a "Metaljar" domain they could just as easily register Metaljar.net or some other extension or something very similar to metal jar.

I can tell you with even more certainty that no website is going to be worth 4 or 5 figures after only one month

no? you didnt?

was this not your statement?
According to https://www.valuate.com/ this is worth $0, https://www.freevaluator.com/ it is worth $257 and http://www.siteprice.org/website-worth/www.bitcoinpudle.com it is worth $150. Please explain how to came to the $32k figure. I highly doubt that any reputable valuation site would value it as much.

if nether of these sites are reputable why did you state this?
why did you your self go and use these sites to check valuation?

again man whats wrong?

if your not interested dont go around threads making it seem your the **** about every thing.

also  "I can tell you with even more certainty that no website is going to be worth 4 or 5 figures after only one month"

I can prove to you any website can be worth x10 in under a month.
again why do you assume you know man.

your thinking is irrelevant to what is actually in the world.

or better yet you sale accounts right? they have no value whats so ever or do they?
how can an account be worth much main reason is because people want to scam or signatures right?

the only and only reason folks buy domains is to scam folks or use them for signatures if there would be no signatures would your accounts you sale be worth anything?

I am just going by your own rules.

I honestly don't think you know anything about Domains. because if you did its almost like real estate.

how can you say a domain has no value and the value cant be increased 4 or 5 times.
onewiseguy (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 11:22:53 PM

Most of those valuation sites, are not accurate. At the end of the deal if you needed a loan that desperately, you would just sell that domain instead. Of course it's not worth that, it's worth as much as people want to pay for it. I for one wouldn't pay more than it's original registration price.

Provide some better collateral.

I understand what you are saying.

the reason I posted this is because quickseller

was looking at these sites  as a comparison as to their value,

if he didnt than why did he use those sites to begin with,

tell me can a domain increase in value 4 or 5 times? in a month.
hongw

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 11:54:24 PM

what does that mean?

pretending to be.
I was implying that you are trying to scam. (CandyStripes is a scammer remember?)

You are clearly trying to take out loans at various price points in the hopes of someone being stupid enough to lend money to you.

I do know a thing or two about domains and the ones you are listing are worth next to nothing. The traffic they have is likely very low quality and probably paid
onewiseguy (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 12:04:05 AM

what does that mean?

pretending to be.
I was implying that you are trying to scam. (CandyStripes is a scammer remember?)

You are clearly trying to take out loans at various price points in the hopes of someone being stupid enough to lend money to you.

I do know a thing or two about domains and the ones you are listing are worth next to nothing. The traffic they have is likely very low quality and probably paid

no I didnt know canystripes was a scammer. I dont go around the forum scoping out i come here for business. 

with your blank trust and no trades you shouldn't be pointing out what I am doing.

you clearly know nothing about domains. and how websites work and how adsense works. 

your assumptions of bought traffic is irrelevant as to what is actually real, I am not here to prove to you about my traffic for my sites.

again if it was all bought traffic my adsense account would have been closed down years ago.

so again,  if your just going to post to get your damn posts up for your little signatures and earn dollars go do it some where else where your knowledge about domains would work.

hongw

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 12:08:18 AM

http://whois.domaintools.com/metaljar.com

Code:
Registrant Org	Carlos Cardenas is associated with ~185 other domains	  
Registrar GODADDY.COM, LLC
Registrar Status clientDeleteProhibited, clientRenewProhibited, clientTransferProhibited, clientUpdateProhibited
Dates Created on 2014-11-02 - Expires on 2015-11-02 - Updated on 2014-12-20  
Name Server(s) NS1.VOODOO.COM (has 164,634 domains)
NS2.VOODOO.COM (has 164,634 domains)

IP Address 192.64.147.230 - 1,141 other sites hosted on this server  
IP Location United States - Florida - Tampa - Voodoo.com Inc
ASN United States AS19867 VOODOO1 - Voodoo.com, Inc (registered Dec 03, 2012)
Domain Status Registered And Active Website
Whois History 7 records have been archived since 2014-11-02  
IP History 8 changes on 8 unique IP addresses over 1 years  
Registrar History 1 registrar  
Hosting History 7 changes on 7 unique name servers over 1 year  
Whois Server whois.godaddy.com
You registered this domain three months ago. If you were purchasing traffic the entire time the domain/website has been up then it would be illogical for adsense to close your account years ago.
onewiseguy (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 12:12:53 AM

http://whois.domaintools.com/metaljar.com

Code:
Registrant Org	Carlos Cardenas is associated with ~185 other domains	  
Registrar GODADDY.COM, LLC
Registrar Status clientDeleteProhibited, clientRenewProhibited, clientTransferProhibited, clientUpdateProhibited
Dates Created on 2014-11-02 - Expires on 2015-11-02 - Updated on 2014-12-20  
Name Server(s) NS1.VOODOO.COM (has 164,634 domains)
NS2.VOODOO.COM (has 164,634 domains)

IP Address 192.64.147.230 - 1,141 other sites hosted on this server  
IP Location United States - Florida - Tampa - Voodoo.com Inc
ASN United States AS19867 VOODOO1 - Voodoo.com, Inc (registered Dec 03, 2012)
Domain Status Registered And Active Website
Whois History 7 records have been archived since 2014-11-02  
IP History 8 changes on 8 unique IP addresses over 1 years  
Registrar History 1 registrar  
Hosting History 7 changes on 7 unique name servers over 1 year  
Whois Server whois.godaddy.com
You registered this domain three months ago. If you were purchasing traffic the entire time the domain/website has been up then it would be illogical for adsense to close your account years ago.
[/quote

Yes I registered the domain three months ago. with little to no traffic
thanks for looking that up.

I said if I purchased traffic my adsense account would be closed by now,

not once did I say I used adsense for this domain since its just a parked domain.

hongw

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 12:15:13 AM

again if it was all bought traffic my adsense account would have been closed down years ago.
No, you specifically said it would have been closed down years ago. This implies that the domain has been in use for at least as long which is not true.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 12:17:48 AM

-snip-
I am requesting a loan of 2 btc for two months paid out weekly. with a 5% interested.

-snip-
You are selling your domain for $250.00. For the sake of argument lets say your domain is worth that much (it is not), however you are asking for a 2 BTC loan. The price of bitcoin is currently worth ~$260 now, so you are asking for roughly a $520 loan using something that you are trying to sell for less then half as much.
onewiseguy (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 02:44:39 AM

-snip-

-snip-
You are selling your domain for $250.00. For the sake of argument lets say your domain is worth that much (it is not), however you are asking for a 2 BTC loan. The price of bitcoin is currently worth ~$260 now, so you are asking for roughly a $520 loan using something that you are trying to sell for less then half as much.

Yup that was posted about a couple days after I bought the domain and I forgot about I had it for sale. 

again thanks for finding this.

and may i ask you left negative feedback?

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 02:48:16 AM

-snip-

-snip-

Yup that was posted about a couple days after I bought the domain and I forgot about I had it for sale. 

The feedback was left because one, you are trying to sell the collateral which in itself makes it very unlikely that you have intentions of repaying your loan, and two because even by your likely inflated valuation, the domain/website is worth less then the amount you are trying to borrow against your loan
onewiseguy (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 03:02:16 AM

-snip-

-snip-

The feedback was left because one, you are trying to sell the collateral which in itself makes it very unlikely that you have intentions of repaying your loan, and two because even by your likely inflated valuation, the domain/website is worth less then the amount you are trying to borrow against your loan

Quickseller the domain was registered about 3 months ago that afternic post  was posted about a couple days after registration of the domain,
and I must of forgotten about it.

"two because even by your likely inflated valuation, the domain/website is worth less then the amount you are trying to borrow against your loan"

again man I used the damn valuation sites you used now your saying  my "likely inflated valuation?" come on man be realistic about leaving negative feedback. neutral feedback would of been accepted but negative is just moronic.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: