Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:08:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2 BTC loan paid in 2 months. Metaljar.com collateral.  (Read 1845 times)
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2347

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 03:09:00 AM

-snip-
I am requesting a loan of 2 btc for two months paid out weekly. with a 5% interested.

My collateral is a domain that I own metaljar.com
-snip-
You are selling your domain for $250.00. For the sake of argument lets say your domain is worth that much (it is not), however you are asking for a 2 BTC loan. The price of bitcoin is currently worth ~$260 now, so you are asking for roughly a $520 loan using something that you are trying to sell for less then half as much.

Yup that was posted about a couple days after I bought the domain and I forgot about I had it for sale. 

again thanks for finding this.

and may i ask you left negative feedback?

The feedback was left because one, you are trying to sell the collateral which in itself makes it very unlikely that you have intentions of repaying your loan, and two because even by your likely inflated valuation, the domain/website is worth less then the amount you are trying to borrow against your loan

Quickseller the domain was registered about 3 months ago that afternic post  was posted about a couple days after registration of the domain,
and I must of forgotten about it.

"two because even by your likely inflated valuation, the domain/website is worth less then the amount you are trying to borrow against your loan"

again man I used the damn valuation sites you used now your saying  my "likely inflated valuation?" come on man be realistic about leaving negative feedback. neutral feedback would of been accepted but negative is just moronic.

Find someone who is trusted on here who can say that they realistically think your domain is worth at least $400 (which is more then $100 less then the amount of your loan) and I will remove my trust rating.
onewiseguy (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 03:15:13 AM

-snip-
I am requesting a loan of 2 btc for two months paid out weekly. with a 5% interested.

-snip-
You are selling your domain for $250.00. For the sake of argument lets say your domain is worth that much (it is not), however you are asking for a 2 BTC loan. The price of bitcoin is currently worth ~$260 now, so you are asking for roughly a $520 loan using something that you are trying to sell for less then half as much.

Yup that was posted about a couple days after I bought the domain and I forgot about I had it for sale.  

The feedback was left because one, you are trying to sell the collateral which in itself makes it very unlikely that you have intentions of repaying your loan, and two because even by your likely inflated valuation, the domain/website is worth less then the amount you are trying to borrow against your loan

Quickseller the domain was registered about 3 months ago that afternic post  was posted about a couple days after registration of the domain,

"two because even by your likely inflated valuation, the domain/website is worth less then the amount you are trying to borrow against your loan"

again man I used the damn valuation sites you used now your saying  my "likely inflated valuation?" come on man be realistic about leaving negative feedback. neutral feedback would of been accepted but negative is just moronic.

Find someone who is trusted on here who can say that they realistically think your domain is worth at least $400 (which is more then $100 less then the amount of your loan) and I will remove my trust rating.

Now you are bribing me?  that's not the point whether another person thinks its valued  at least $400,  the point is I used the same valuation sites you used and now stating something else I am not saying its value at $400 I am saying I USED the same sites you used to appraise my other domains/sites.

I don't like to bribed to do something for something because that is what your clearly doing now man

again no need for the negative feedback.

but to his each his own.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 03:17:15 AM

-snip-

-snip-

Quickseller the domain was registered about 3 months ago that afternic post  was posted about a couple days after registration of the domain,

again man I used the damn valuation sites you used now your saying  my "likely inflated valuation?" come on man be realistic about leaving negative feedback. neutral feedback would of been accepted but negative is just moronic.

Now you are bribing me?  that's not the point whether another person thinks its valued at  at least $400,  the point is I used the same valuation sites you used and now stating something else I am not saying its value at $400 I am saying I USED the same sites you used to appraise my other domains/sites.

I don't like to bribed to do something for something because that is what your clearly doing now man

again no need for the negative feedback.

but to his each his own.
I am not bribing you. I am offering a way for you to prove me wrong and if you do then I will admit my mistake.

Like I said before I never endorsed the figures contained in those valuation sites. Like one other person mentioned, those sites tend to provide inaccurate valuations.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 12:59:42 AM

I wanted to follow up with you regarding this. Were you able to find anyone who can definitively say that your domain is worth $400?
onewiseguy (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 09:51:54 PM

I wanted to follow up with you regarding this. Were you able to find anyone who can definitively say that your domain is worth $400?

no one is biting Sad
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=939885.msg10301061#msg10301061
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 02:59:32 AM

no one is biting Sad

Nobody is biting because the value is not worth more than $ 400.
I think need find another better collateral

Smiley
onewiseguy (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 03:03:09 AM

no one is biting Sad

Thanks this is not about the loan any more,

because the loans not needed anymore

this is to try to find an estimate of the domain worth.
tidus1097

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 07:22:48 AM

http://www.siteprice.org/website-worth/www.metaljar.com

100 bucks is what this says. But who knows.
leen93

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 11:42:21 AM

no one is biting Sad

Thanks this is not about the loan any more,

because the loans not needed anymore

this is to try to find an estimate of the domain worth.
try to sell it and you'll find out it's not even worth 50$  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: