Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:25:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All The Crap that GAW Has Been Doing [CENSORING INFORMATION AND LYING]  (Read 5085 times)
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 03:25:52 AM

As previously reported, we are reviewing with counsel the features of the Honors Program and what if any aspects of the program may require regulatory approval. We intend to proceed based upon advise of counsel and will provide updates as developments warrant.

http://blog.paybase.com/status-of-honor-program/

I think we can safely say this is the END of paycoin as far as Gaw is concerned. I don't think we will hear much more from him going forward. We will hear lots from the losers with the usual lawsuit and "lets track down Gaw" types of threads.

Perhaps the community can resurrect paycoin later on but they will have to change the name to shake off some of the scandal.

That is your conclusion? You do know that wishful thinking doesn't achieve anything, right?

PayCoin will eventually thrive. And the Honors program will go into effect ON SCHEDULE... your wishful thinking notwithstanding.
Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 04:26:13 AM

This is too funny. Such an obvious scam, yet people have deluded themselves into believing that some guy is going to pay them $20 a piece for their (nearly) worthless tokens.
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 02:39:47 PM

As previously reported, we are reviewing with counsel the features of the Honors Program and what if any aspects of the program may require regulatory approval. We intend to proceed based upon advise of counsel and will provide updates as developments warrant.

I think we can safely say this is the END of paycoin as far as Gaw is concerned. I don't think we will hear much more from him going forward. We will hear lots from the losers with the usual lawsuit and "lets track down Gaw" types of threads.

Perhaps the community can resurrect paycoin later on but they will have to change the name to shake off some of the scandal.

That is your conclusion? You do know that wishful thinking doesn't achieve anything, right?

PayCoin will eventually thrive. And the Honors program will go into effect ON SCHEDULE... your wishful thinking notwithstanding.

Really?  I see you around here a lot, you are fairly well known.  I don't have very much of an opinion on you personally but I know you have a lot of haters.  Whether I agree with your opinions or not though, you always seemed to at least have your head on your shoulders.

How are you still buying into this bullshit?  How can someone who seems to have a brain and a pair of eyes not see through Garza's bullshit?  How can you willfully ignore the mountains of false promises, backtracking, incompetence, and out and out lies?  How do you not see the irony in a Paycoin supporter calling someone else out for "wishful thinking"?

It's just hard to believe anyone has drank so much of the GAW kool-aid they still believe their bullshit.  It's silly to even argue anymore.  If you still believe at this point, nothing will change your mind.  Good luck.
rokkyroad
Legendary

Activity: 1090

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 05:31:18 PM

Hey Bud. The honors program is running a little late. Could you let us know the minute it starts so we can buy some really cheap coins to get in on this once-in-a-lifetime-offer? Thanks.

" If you have to spam and shout to justify your existence then you are a shit coin."  TaunSew
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 11:07:07 PM

Hey Bud. The honors program is running a little late. Could you let us know the minute it starts so we can buy some really cheap coins to get in on this once-in-a-lifetime-offer? Thanks.

I will, promise. Oh, and just to clarify, the Honors program's RULES were to have been announced on 2/1/2015; the actual implementation of the program was to run exactly a month later.

I know that facts are not of relevance to you but, as it stands, the program could easily be implemented ON SCHEDULE. We'll have ton wait till March 1st to see if it is in fact delayed of not. I also promise to keep you posted on that.
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 12:02:27 AM

I will, promise. Oh, and just to clarify, the Honors program's RULES were to have been announced on 2/1/2015; the actual implementation of the program was to run exactly a month later.

I know that facts are not of relevance to you but, as it stands, the program could easily be implemented ON SCHEDULE. We'll have ton wait till March 1st to see if it is in fact delayed of not. I also promise to keep you posted on that.

rokkyroad
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 06:02:10 PM

Looks like its happening already. Paycoin Foundation aka: bagholders taking over the reins. This is too funny and so predictable.

Btw, how's that $20 buy back coming along?

" If you have to spam and shout to justify your existence then you are a shit coin."  TaunSew
coinmaster222

Activity: 756

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 07:52:13 PM

Well price actually starting to rise again

rokkyroad
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 11:10:31 PM

The jury is in. Paycoin/Gaw was a monumental scam right from the get go. Garza has disappeared. Hashtalk is gone. Only thing left is worthless coins, zenminers, and butt hurt investors. I thought it fair to end this thread accordingly.

Sorry barabbas. Hope you didn't lose too much. (sincerely)

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 12:13:24 AM

The jury is in. Paycoin/Gaw was a monumental scam right from the get go. Garza has disappeared. Hashtalk is gone. Only thing left is worthless coins, zenminers, and butt hurt investors. I thought it fair to end this thread accordingly.

Sorry barabbas. Hope you didn't lose too much. (sincerely)

Yup pretty much, people are lawyering up over it. I actually talked to some of the Team PayCoin guys a few months ago, some of them seemed quite nice and were/are trying in spite of all the things going on. I haven't heard anything from any of them in such a long time that I don't know who is still around there and last I heard there were people sort of moving away from it and doing other stuff.
rokkyroad
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 06:34:56 PM

There was no way to continue once the stink of scam permeated everything Gaw related.

Paycoin will go down in history as one of the most blatant scams ever witnessed in this space. 

Sadly, cryptocurrency is a scammer's paradise.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: