Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:55:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB 300.00 worth of btc with Paypal  (Read 941 times)
bignumbheart (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2012, 07:12:21 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2012, 06:51:31 PM by bignumbheart

I had a moneypak with 300.00 on it. but put it on my paypal account in the midddle of a deal that took the buyer too long so I didn't take any chances and transferred the moneypak to my paypal.

Worried of chargebacks? I will GIVE you my paypal account username and password after the transaction after changing all the personal info on the paypal account of course.

Open to offers as well since the market fluctuates.

I will go first in this transaction only after I do research of the potential buyer and I feel that the buyer is up to par.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinOPX

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2012, 03:16:15 PM

Hi bignumbheart - we've recently added currency exchange with MoneyPaks at BitcoinOPX.

We charge a flat .1 BTC (about $0.92) to facilitate transfer of MoneyPak code from buyer to pre-paid card of seller. We act as middleman to eliminate fraud and make transactions smoother.

We'd love for you to list your MoneyPak with our new service! Smiley

https://bitcoinopx.com/currency
bignumbheart (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2012, 06:51:49 PM

bumpd for edit
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226

Away on an extended break

View Profile
July 18, 2012, 06:55:47 PM

I had a moneypak with 300.00 on it. but put it on my paypal account in the midddle of a deal that took the buyer too long so I didn't take any chances and transferred the moneypak to my paypal.

Worried of chargebacks? I will GIVE you my paypal account username and password after the transaction after changing all the personal info on the paypal account of course.

Open to offers as well since the market fluctuates.

I will go first in this transaction only after I do research of the potential buyer and I feel that the buyer is up to par.
This does not help if the PayPal account is funded with a stolen CC. And I find it strange that you're willing to give up your paypal account to the buyer as each person is legally allowed to have only an account according to the TOS.
bignumbheart (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2012, 08:16:42 PM

the deal has already been completed, your welcome to your opinions but that would be the safest way to do the transaction for the seller. Also you really think I care about paypal TOS? do you know how many people they scew over a day? probably thousands. STOLEN CC! I funded it with a moneypak I dont even use this paypal account man and I've had it for like almost 2 years
epiks

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2012, 08:46:52 AM

Regardless of how long its been since you last used it...Not many LEGIT members would sell their one and only paypal account. The only possible reason I could ever see for selling a paypal account would be if it were a "random / prepaid" PP account. You know, get a prepaid card / VCC and setup a paypal under a random name, that way you have a bunch of accts. Nobody in their right mind would sell a legitimate account since you'd be unable to make a new one. Unless you're ready to give up online selling for it lol....highly unlikely.

The more likely scenario:
Hackers sell PP accounts with balances all the time. I'd bet my bottom dollar he either did this, or second possibility he just carded it himself.

The simple solution:
Take a picture of your photo ID that matches your PP account. And then put something in the picture next to your ID so we know its not photo-shopped.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: