Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:47:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: selling 10$ google play card us  (Read 369 times)
jaime212 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 08:00:16 AM

hi i have a google play card 10$ will sell it for 8$ btc anyone ?
FuckIdolPlus

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 08:03:11 AM

Be careful dealing with OP. I was offering my MSDN Account with email for PSN as collateral but he was avoiding it. He also avoided using escrow.
Beware.

koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 09:21:30 AM

Be careful dealing with OP. I was offering my MSDN Account with email for PSN as collateral but he was avoiding it. He also avoided using escrow.
Beware.

Thats not good collateral. He dealt with me fine and had a picture of the gift card as well.
jaime212 (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 09:31:02 AM

Beware.

Thats not good collateral. He dealt with me fine and had a picture of the gift card as well.
thanks bro for the vouch this guy FuckIdolPlus is a scammer he want me to give him a psn card 20$ for free
tidus1097

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 10:58:19 AM

Beware.

thanks bro for the vouch this guy FuckIdolPlus is a scammer he want me to give him a psn card 20$ for free
If that true you should ignore him Smiley
jaime212 (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 12:04:35 PM

Beware.

If that true you should ignore him Smiley
is an idiot who poses as girl on skype
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: