Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:57:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for PHP developer 20 min work  (Read 706 times)
robmob (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Respect All Fear None

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 08:39:58 PM

I am a amateur when it comes to PHP. I have paid to have a custom dice script made and unfortunately it is full of bugs and I am left fixing them. I am looking for somone who can help me fix 2 or 3 of theese problems and can come on teamspeak or skype to chat well the work and going on and work through it. If you can help I will pay you in btc for your time 0.05 more if longer.   

Crypto Currency Communityhttp://cryptoinfinity.com

Donate BTC:15YMgV1nb97bpRqBT7CEf6ryo37gqeeRpL
Vortex20000

Activity: 504

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2015, 06:06:49 AM

I can do some fixin', but I don't do TeamSpeak/Skype.. Feel free to Skype **msg** me @ bitvortex.

PM me in interested.

Ditto

Activity: 330
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 06:10:32 AM

Add ditto.btc on Skype
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 11:22:23 AM

I am a amateur when it comes to PHP. I have paid to have a custom dice script made and unfortunately it is full of bugs and I am left fixing them. I am looking for somone who can help me fix 2 or 3 of theese problems and can come on teamspeak or skype to chat well the work and going on and work through it. If you can help I will pay you in btc for your time 0.05 more if longer.   
It was great if you could write a little about the bugs you have, however you can send a message to me too.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
Aaron2dc71

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 11:33:39 AM

if you post here what the problems are maybe you can get someone that can fix that
robmob (OP)

Respect All Fear None

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2015, 11:35:23 AM

Thanks for all the posts,  I was able to get the problems fixed my self. I am working on a custom gambling script. I will be looking to bring on a extra developer soon though to help build a admin panel and a few more games. so I will contact you guys at a later date. Thanks.

Vortex20000

Activity: 504

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2015, 01:42:01 PM

Thanks for all the posts,  I was able to get the problems fixed my self. I am working on a custom gambling script. I will be looking to bring on a extra developer soon though to help build a admin panel and a few more games. so I will contact you guys at a later date. Thanks.
Good job fixing things up Smiley if you ever need any help, do contact me!

robmob (OP)

Respect All Fear None

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2015, 08:28:42 PM

Good job fixing things up Smiley if you ever need any help, do contact me!

Thanks everyone and thanks for all your help as well.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: