Bitcoin Forum
October 02, 2024, 04:21:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin prices to hit floor and rebound ?  (Read 2218 times)
srgkrgkj (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 09:00:13 PM

The floor must be close with increasing resistence felt at lower levels, will we be seeing a trend reversal soon ... ?

Richard Branson

Activity: 515
Merit: 506

Screw It, Let's Do It

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 09:14:16 PM

The floor must be close with increasing resistence felt at lower levels, will we be seeing a trend reversal soon ... ?

The trend reversal was the dumping. The peak was just an artefact.
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 11:24:12 PM

We're back in the dumping phase again, its going to be another cheap bitcoins

price atm $235..
batou

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 12:17:47 AM

Something like this could happen, maybe?

Bounces are happening at 61.8% Fibonacci level, which means we could go lower (210).
lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 12:45:39 AM

No rebound, last 2 days is down. What i see
homo homini lupus

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 01:15:11 AM

More crash.
No demand.
Double digits are inevitable.
bytezero

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 02:21:00 AM

I think the floor is 200$ How high it will reach, I don't know, that's why I'm jumpy now.
homo homini lupus

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 02:21:38 AM

fake buywalls - get taken down once people start selling at marketprice, pops up again once sellers reduce the dumps.
bytezero

Activity: 414

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 09:56:14 PM

It may seem stupid to some, but everytime I sold at a loss before the price got back up within a week or so
Undecided
ParabellumLite

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 09:57:51 PM

It may seem stupid to some, but everytime I sold at a loss before the price got back up within a week or so
Undecided

I think that won't go on forever. The dump cycles seem to be accelerating, which might mean that at some point there will be no strong recovery anymore. When that happens, all shit will break loose I think.
hodlmybtc

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2015, 10:03:47 PM

Undecided

Don't sell at a loss.

I think that won't go on forever. The dump cycles seem to be accelerating, which might mean that at some point there will be no strong recovery anymore. When that happens, all shit will break loose I think.

Good joke.
Coinshot

Activity: 521

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 10:05:08 PM

It survived the weekend and is now going up. I think we have seen the floor but will not be surprised if it goes close to it again.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

ronald98

Activity: 314

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 10:14:45 PM

It survived the weekend and is now going up. I think we have seen the floor but will not be surprised if it goes close to it again.

The next US marshals auction will result in some serious dumping, maybe below the present floor.
Coinshot

Activity: 521

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 10:16:41 PM

The next US marshals auction will result in some serious dumping, maybe below the present floor.

If the bidding makes the price attractive then it may create a bullish sentiment.

Everyone expects the auction, so it may already have been priced in.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

inca
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 11:21:14 PM

Like the last two?
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 11:28:48 PM

I know some people may not like the idea, but i believe the real floor this year will be tested on 100$, probably mid-year or so.
After that definetly i see some rebounds happening.
ParabellumLite

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 11:37:45 PM

I know some people may not like the idea, but i believe the real floor this year will be tested on 100$, probably mid-year or so.
After that I definitely see some rebounds happening.

Same, although the bear market will not be over by then. I still think the 'bottom', vague as it might be, is somewhere close to 50 bucks, although it might indeed be as high as 100 dollar.  We will test 150 pretty soon again, maybe as soon as within the next 2 weeks.
caga

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 11:40:52 PM

Another problem is that there isn't a clearly defined bottom. So we never know when the trend reversal will happen.

inca
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 11:49:04 PM

Another problem is that there isn't a clearly defined bottom. So we never know when the trend reversal will happen.

The bottom is in when people begin to realise how far the price has risen from the low (say 150) and realise how greedy it was to expect the price to drop by >95%. Then they buy in.
ParabellumLite

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 11:52:52 PM

The bottom is in when people begin to realise how far the price has risen from the low (say 150) and realise how greedy it was to expect the price to drop by >95%. Then they buy in.

Wait Inca, are you calling a bottom again? Bitcoin so far is the most pure example of price discovery out there and literally no one knows where it is headed. The simple fact that you are indirectly calling a bottom again shows how you are talking your book.

Also, you are obviously one of those permabulls that feels 'entitled' to another rally after a long downturn. Even you must understand that logaritmic growth is unsustainable.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: